+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

I turned to ST on Day 1 because I got impatient(and stupid). I felt I was going to get lynched and Reign(Bill) wasn't even on. I let ST think that I was the informant so I wouldn't be night-killed. I didn't realize that other people would think that too. And I didn't think Bill and my sister-wives were going to let me get lynched.

You are Nicolette "Nicki" Grant, Bill Henrickson's second wife. You are a member of the Henrickson family and will have two votes in each day's rescue (lynch).

Bill is being played by Reign_Cryogen.

Although you are loyal to Bill and wish to see him prevail, you also still feel great affection for his main antagonist, your father Roman Grant. This means that you are incapable of voting for him in a rescue, advocating for his rescue, or disclosing his identity in any way.

Roman is being played by SkepticTank.

Have fun!
    War. War never changes.

Long Cock Stumblefoot SkepticTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pavlov's Dog View Post
    But I didn't know what I could tell them. I didn't know if they were on my side or not.
    Kinda Ironic cuz you were the one who couldn't be trusted. But I can see how that would help the paranoia set in.

Good game PP despite some flaws.

Good game FF, you lived a lot longer than I expected.
    Solid balls of awesomeness!!!!

Long Cock Stumblefoot SkepticTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyFungi View Post
    I'm pretty sure ST told damian who I was anonymously during the first day, since he wasn't sure the communication was two way and he figured if Hollis was malicious I was screwed anyway. Unless ST didn't get around to it, I assumed damian knew exactly who I was.
    Correct. We figured FF was dead since he made a couple n00b mistakes day1. We didn't expect his seer claim to actually hold up, so I also named him as my contact when I contacted Hollis anonymously.

I was really hoping FF's claim would force an important townie or two to counterclaim so we'd have some targets. I suggested he claim Nicki as that could be good seer role, fortunately he went with the lawyer instead, so there was no conflict with Plaridel.
    Solid balls of awesomeness!!!!

It would have helped a great deal if I hadn't been mostly MIA for the first day. Oops. Though I'm pretty sure I couldn't have saved Bart Rob without putting someone in a bad position, and the particulars of plaridel's role sort of screwed her in that context. I wasn't even sure if she could be trusted, even with direct access.
    They come to me with
    >Progress Reports<
    But all I see is change and bodies burnt;
    They come to me with
    >Targets Achieved<
    But all I see is blood and chances lost;
    They come to me with
    Choral fucking approval of everything I do
    But all I see is cost.

Quote Originally Posted by SkepticTank View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyFungi View Post
    I'm pretty sure ST told damian who I was anonymously during the first day, since he wasn't sure the communication was two way and he figured if Hollis was malicious I was screwed anyway. Unless ST didn't get around to it, I assumed damian knew exactly who I was.
    Correct. We figured FF was dead since he made a couple n00b mistakes day1. We didn't expect his seer claim to actually hold up, so I also named him as my contact when I contacted Hollis anonymously.

I was really hoping FF's claim would force an important townie or two to counterclaim so we'd have some targets. I suggested he claim Nicki as that could be good seer role, fortunately he went with the lawyer instead, so there was no conflict with Plaridel.
    even though you listed FF as my contact, i later thought you had lied because PD lied to me and said FF was the good seer and they had no way of taking him out, so the game was broken. No one trusted me

I never lied, the doc was supposed to be protecting me and I think he did.

why didn't thinker have an alternate role? And why didn't lois henrickson get protected?

I think it was funny that I was after lois henrickson before I even knew that was a part played by th1nk3r.
    Fuck i never send pix. did you guys get the big girl pic i just sent? 10:37 PM
    All the girls so far are quite plump 10:38 PM

- sanshou texting mark from a bar

and that time you shook my hand it felt so nice, i swear i've never felt this way 'bout any other guys, and i don't usually notice people's eye, but...

Nintendo patronum Patronus Potter's Avatar

He didn't need an alternate role because he could plausibly claim to be on the Henrickson side with Lois. He couldn't get protected because Lois lives on the compound (and is also scum). I sort of remember at the end of season 2, Joey and Wanda are staying with Bill, as they are trying to leave the compound, or something. I should probably pick up the season 2 DVDs.
    I want you off the fuckin' set, you prick!

That almost worked, Adam, d0t and I were talking about lynching th1nk3r or halli. I said that the role claims hadn't been too important so far, and if th1nk3r were scum he could have picked a better alibi.

Quote Originally Posted by Patronus Potter View Post
    He didn't need an alternate role because he could plausibly claim to be on the Henrickson side with Lois. He couldn't get protected because Lois lives on the compound (and is also scum). I sort of remember at the end of season 2, Joey and Wanda are staying with Bill, as they are trying to leave the compound, or something. I should probably pick up the season 2 DVDs.
    What did Lois ever do to be loyal to Bill? She's supported only what bill does when she'll benefit from it, and if he won't do what she wants, she like tells wanda to poison someone or kill someone so bill can get into some more trouble.

Joey and Wanda and Lois and Frank all lived with Bill at one point but at the end of season 2 Roman was living with Bill, not them.

I dunno I just watched some episodes recently and she's a pretty clear villain in season 2. some episodes of season 1 I could see her being decent.

and that time you shook my hand it felt so nice, i swear i've never felt this way 'bout any other guys, and i don't usually notice people's eye, but...

That's why she was scum. In season 1, she helps Bill find the sympathetic guy on the UEB. I didn't remember the show perfectly, obviously.

She works with bill as much as roman works with bill - sometimes they help each other out when a certain move will benefit both of them.

I guess I just think th1nk3r was at a slight disadvantage, claiming to be a henrickson then not getting protected, then claiming the evil henrickson which in the first seasons that he watched wasn't showing her evilness full on yet.

Real life is for March Bartholomew Roberts's Avatar

omg <spoiler> is a <spoiler>

Real life is for March Bartholomew Roberts's Avatar

omg <spoiler> is a <spoiler>

Anybody want to buy some blueberries?

I miss HBO.

i herd u liek mudkips blueskyboris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Imaginary Mark View Post
    Anybody want to buy some blueberries?
    Yeah, check out RnR's blueberry wiki entry!
    Quote Originally Posted by blueskyboris View Post
    :HURT:

Thread Information