PDA

View Full Version : Day Five

Monkey Pants
14 Apr 08, 03:23:58 PM
After the chaos of yesterday, last night was quiet, with no gunshots or screams.

PiCroft lies dead, his body one side of a shop window and his head the other side. It appears that he had been forced down onto it like a reverse guillotine.

Surprisingly - given that none of you heard any screams - Tenuous appears to be a zombie now. As he gets closer, you can see why. He has had his throat torn out, and is unable to do anything more than a bubbling croak.

Examining the corpses, it seems that PiCroft was town, but Pavlov's Dog had a military ID.

1) Zombie Tears in The Rain
2) Spenser
3) Zombie Damian
4) Zombie Tenuous
5) ELV
6) Plaridel
7) Bartholomew Roberts
8) Pavlov's Dog
9) Zombie SkepticTank
10) Zombie trillian
11) LuisGarcia
12) mrickaby
13) Laughing Dog
14) PiCroft
15) Nightson
16) th1nk3r
17) sonofsyd
18) cockrell

Dusk is 11pm GMT / 6pm EST / 3pm PST Wednesday.

the WORST elf
14 Apr 08, 03:28:34 PM
el o el grrrrr

th1nk3r
14 Apr 08, 03:31:39 PM
which zombie is next?

vote damian

plaridel
14 Apr 08, 03:32:34 PM
Lol, military is down at least one member too.

I think we may still need to lynch a zombie tonight.

ELV
14 Apr 08, 03:32:58 PM
vote a zombie

in b4 thread over

Spenser
14 Apr 08, 03:33:13 PM
So my PD choice was good. No one really got to talking about WTF happened yesterday.

ELV
14 Apr 08, 03:34:17 PM
unvote; vote damian

Good call with zombifying Pavlov, Spenser.

the WORST elf
14 Apr 08, 03:34:19 PM
grraagggmmmaaammee ooooorrrgvvvvveeeeer.

plaridel
14 Apr 08, 03:36:16 PM
So my PD choice was good. No one really got to talking about WTF happened yesterday.

I usually just rely on you or damian to do that kind of stuff.

Spenser
14 Apr 08, 03:36:35 PM
which zombie is next?

vote damian

I am worried that military turned zombie may be different from town turned zombie. Think about it, if all zombies really are on the same side then once a military guy gets zombified the zombies would know all the military.

That said damian is a poor choice as it appears he was shot by military no?

Vote: trillian

plaridel
14 Apr 08, 03:39:09 PM
I wanna keep damian. Let's do someone else.

th1nk3r
14 Apr 08, 03:43:12 PM

fine you can have him. unvote

if we kill him later and he's military, you know who's the first human to die, right? :retard:

plaridel
14 Apr 08, 03:45:31 PM
lol, you for wanting to get rid of the evidence?

plaridel
14 Apr 08, 03:46:42 PM
ok, wait that didn't make sense.

ELV
14 Apr 08, 03:47:37 PM

fine you can have him. unvote

if we kill him later and he's military, you know who's the first human to die, right? :retard:

If damian and plaridel were both military, wouldn't the military want to eliminate damian ASAP since he has been compromised so to speak?

unvote; vote trillian

plaridel
14 Apr 08, 03:53:39 PM
aww, I think I wanna keep trillian too.

plaridel
14 Apr 08, 03:58:22 PM
what about Tears? he's banned anyway.

vote Tears

ELV
14 Apr 08, 03:58:40 PM
make up your mind :Armaggedon:

Spenser
14 Apr 08, 04:32:07 PM
what about Tears? he's banned anyway.

vote Tears

If there are two zombie factions then Tears and ST likely weren't military (I would think as lovers). Somebody felt like taking out part of trill's head, can't tell if it was mil or not really. If there are not two factions then it doesn't matter the order so I prefer to play like there is just in case. If there are going to be zombies left in play, might as well be the ones more likely to go after military no?

mrickaby
14 Apr 08, 05:01:35 PM
Do we have a mayor? Of not vote mrickaby because, WTF, I've never been mayor. I really don't care which zombie gets hit, so vote trillian

plaridel
14 Apr 08, 05:08:34 PM
oh right, I forgot Tears and ST were siblings. what about Tenuous, what do we know about him?

I agree with you about the zombie factions. I think non-original zombies retain their original win conditions even in their undead state. Otherwise we could all just become zombies and everyone wins.

btw, I wanted to keep damian and trillian because ST said they were clear.

plaridel
14 Apr 08, 05:10:07 PM
oh and one thing to note: ST got zombified just as mrickaby "volunteered" to be viewed.

ETA nevermind, read it again, looks like ST was just attacked by a zombie.

Spenser
14 Apr 08, 05:19:40 PM
Tenuous was my scientist. So much for a cure. Are you suggesting we lynch mrick instead?

plaridel
14 Apr 08, 05:25:20 PM
no(read my edit), I think at this point the zombies are a greater threat to us. Anyone else confirm Tenuous' claim?

Spenser
14 Apr 08, 05:27:19 PM
no(read my edit), I think at this point the zombies are a greater threat to us. Anyone else confirm Tenuous' claim?

I realize this is from me again but ST asked me if tenuous was my scientist before being turned. I never got the chance to answer.

plaridel
14 Apr 08, 05:30:22 PM
let's ask ST. zombies can answer yes or no questions, right? I'll go with your vote once he does.

plaridel
14 Apr 08, 05:33:17 PM
SkepticTank, do you think Tenuous is the scientist? Give me a gurgle if yes.

Spenser
14 Apr 08, 05:34:08 PM
let's ask ST. zombies can answer yes or no questions, right? I'll go with your vote once he does.

Not sure but I assume so. I really was smarter than a regular zombie so not sure if MP told them something else. I believe a yes was on the order of aaarrrggghh and no fleeeetherg or so.

SkepticTank
14 Apr 08, 05:38:49 PM
frrrrrnnnnnnfrrraggaaaaaablleee

plaridel
14 Apr 08, 05:39:59 PM
so that's a no, then. Spenser, what do you think?

plaridel
14 Apr 08, 05:47:23 PM
I'm going to bed. vote Tenuous unless someone else confirms his claim and the day is not over when I wake up tomorrow.

Spenser
14 Apr 08, 05:48:06 PM
so that's a no, then. Spenser, what do you think?

I dunno. I don't know how ST knows what he knows and I do know that tenuous asked for my blood to make a cure and I pmed MP saying I'd give him some. What else would he want it for?

trillian
14 Apr 08, 05:48:32 PM
blaffffnbarglggghhhhhhhj

mrickaby
14 Apr 08, 05:51:10 PM
oh and one thing to note: ST got zombified just as mrickaby "volunteered" to be viewed.

ETA nevermind, read it again, looks like ST was just attacked by a zombie.

To answer this, I had offered myself to be viewed by ST's contact on I think day 2, it was just mentioned in-thread for the first time yesterday.

SkepticTank
14 Apr 08, 05:57:09 PM
grrrrrrrrffrlgggggarglllemnff

Spenser
14 Apr 08, 06:02:28 PM
ST, is there 2 zombie factions?

Nightson
14 Apr 08, 11:41:13 PM
Lets choose a zed to lynch already, we've still got like five days of this.

vote: tenuous works for me

LuisGarcia
15 Apr 08, 01:41:56 AM
If Damian was a military hit, and ST was got by the zombies, who got Trillian?

Despite me asking for anyone with a cure to get in touch yesterday, Tenuous didn't, which makes me suspect his scientist claim. What makes me slightly hesitant to vote to lynch him is that Nightson is high on my suspect list, and he just voted for him.

Any thoughts, anyone?

Meanwhile, Monkey Pants, am I mayor now?

Monkey Pants
15 Apr 08, 02:12:49 AM

Yep.

Nightson
15 Apr 08, 03:12:41 AM
It doesn't really matter to me what zed we lynch, I doubt there's any difference between them.

I'm running scenarios now on possible outcomes of the game. I'll post results later.

plaridel
15 Apr 08, 03:23:55 AM
If Damian was a military hit, and ST was got by the zombies, who got Trillian?

Despite me asking for anyone with a cure to get in touch yesterday, Tenuous didn't, which makes me suspect his scientist claim. What makes me slightly hesitant to vote to lynch him is that Nightson is high on my suspect list, and he just voted for him.

Any thoughts, anyone?

Would you mind sharing why nightson is on your suspect list(here or on pm)? My scumdar is especially weak. The only one I'm suspicious of right now is Spenser, being an ex-zombie and all.

plaridel
15 Apr 08, 03:27:12 AM
Also, yeah, does anyone have any theory about trillian's death? I'm thinking we might have a serial killer in our midst.

LuisGarcia
15 Apr 08, 03:35:34 AM
Would you mind sharing why nightson is on your suspect list(here or on pm)? My scumdar is especially weak. The only one I'm suspicious of right now is Spenser, being an ex-zombie and all.

You, nightson and th1nk3r are the remaining non-zombies from ST's suspect list, so you three are highest on my suspect list.

I know why ST thought most of the others were cleared, so the people I don't know why he cleared or don't agree with are low on my suspect list.

plaridel
15 Apr 08, 04:00:08 AM
alright fair enough. I wish the seer would view me already.

mrickaby
15 Apr 08, 04:10:02 AM
What makes me slightly hesitant to vote to lynch him is that Nightson is high on my suspect list, and he just voted for him.

Any thoughts, anyone?

Wouldn't it make sense for military to want former military zombies dead, since they know who the rest of the military are?

I don't really think it matters a whole lot which zombie gets killed, unless there are factions of zombies.

plaridel
15 Apr 08, 04:26:31 AM
that's actually why I don't want to lynch trillian yet. assuming zombies have factions and they vote who to zombify next, it would be in our interest to lynch the scummy zombies first.

but that kind of sounds ridiculous to me now. what do you think?

th1nk3r
15 Apr 08, 05:07:10 AM
I think it's pointless to argue about which zombie to kill, we still have to kill zombies for at least 5 more days and the army needs to do the same. Every zombie alive right now will prolly be dead by then, and also some newly created ones. Unless the order counts, let's just get it over with.

SkepticTank
15 Apr 08, 05:52:34 AM
grrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

the WORST elf
15 Apr 08, 07:23:42 AM

ggaaaaaaaargh!

Spenser
15 Apr 08, 07:33:46 AM
I am kind of curious, you guys think since I believe that Tenuous is the scientist and I am suspect that he is what? Military? Cause that doesn't make any sense at all. Why the fuck in any scenario would I cover for military.

My process of elimination here is not based off of what ST said, he not some perfect player. He may have been right or wrong and since I was never explained his reasoning I am choosing using my own logic here. Likely it makes no difference cause likely there isn't separate zombie factions but if there is it goes like this:

tenuous = scientist
Tears = lover
ST = lover
damian = shot in chest (likely by mil)
trillian = ?

Unless someone knows something more definitive she is the best target. Also someone apparently none military took it upon themself to kill her and considering yesterday the biggest threat was the military to everyone non-mil I'd say she was already suspected.

Spenser
15 Apr 08, 07:35:59 AM

ggaaaaaaaargh!

If you guys are on the zombie side why does it seem like you are telling us things? I know I was but thats different and when I ask questions you don't answer.

LuisGarcia
15 Apr 08, 07:47:06 AM
I am kind of curious, you guys think since I believe that Tenuous is the scientist and I am suspect that he is what? Military? Cause that doesn't make any sense at all. Why the fuck in any scenario would I cover for military.

Not really. From my point of view, there's no indication that he was a town scientist other than from you, and he had a prime opportunity to claim to me yesterday and didn't. It's not that I don't trust you (although I don't, particularly), it's that I have no reason to trust him.

Someone has contacted me claiming to have been in touch with ST and claiming to be the scientist who cured you.

And it wasn't Tenuous.

My process of elimination here is not based off of what ST said, he not some perfect player. He may have been right or wrong and since I was never explained his reasoning I am choosing using my own logic here. Likely it makes no difference cause likely there isn't separate zombie factions but if there is it goes like this:

tenuous = scientist
Tears = lover
ST = lover
damian = shot in chest (likely by mil)
trillian = ?

Unless someone knows something more definitive she is the best target. Also someone apparently none military took it upon themself to kill her and considering yesterday the biggest threat was the military to everyone non-mil I'd say she was already suspected.

The thing is, though, who killed her?

I think you're right about ST, Tears and Damian, so the call is Trillian or Tenuous.

One was killed somehow by someone for some reason, one has made a suspicious scientist claim.

Spenser
15 Apr 08, 07:53:30 AM
Who ever cured me never contacted me and tenuous told me he wasn't the one who cured me but was working on a cure. Sounded like a cure for all zombies. Regardless, he wanted my blood and got it for some reason. Considering the military's objective is to kill everyone man or zombie I don't see why they would need my blood. Hence, I don't place him as mil regardless.

LuisGarcia
15 Apr 08, 07:55:33 AM
Who ever cured me never contacted me and tenuous told me he wasn't the one who cured me but was working on a cure.

Fair enough, but a doc and two scientists?

Sounded like a cure for all zombies. Regardless, he wanted my blood and got it for some reason. Considering the military's objective is to kill everyone man or zombie I don't see why they would need my blood. Hence, I don't place him as mil regardless.

Biological warfare?

Spenser
15 Apr 08, 08:22:16 AM
on who?

SkepticTank
15 Apr 08, 08:42:30 AM
My process of elimination here is not based off of what ST said, he not some perfect player.

GRRRRrrrrrr?

trillian
15 Apr 08, 08:47:30 AM
blah bklah bleebetieblobber

SkepticTank
15 Apr 08, 08:52:53 AM
Also, yeah, does anyone have any theory about trillian's death? I'm thinking we might have a serial killer in our midst.

GGARRRRRRR666GAHFSAFHDSK. SNARRAFLLLL FRAFFFFRARAFNOOOP

SkepticTank
15 Apr 08, 08:53:53 AM

Grrrrraaarrrghhhhh

plaridel
15 Apr 08, 09:14:28 AM
Spenser, the only reason I kinda don't trust you is because you were an ex-zombie not because you're defending Tenuous. If you guys really feel strongly about lynching trillian then I'm willing to change my vote so we can move on. It doesn't really matter at this point which zombie we lynch anyway, faction or not.

unvote ; vote trillian

plaridel
15 Apr 08, 09:16:06 AM

ggaaaaaaaargh!

If you guys are on the zombie side why does it seem like you are telling us things? I know I was but thats different and when I ask questions you don't answer.

btw I'm curious about this too. maybe misdirection?

ELV
15 Apr 08, 09:44:19 AM
Spenser, the only reason I kinda don't trust you is because you were an ex-zombie not because you're defending Tenuous. If you guys really feel strongly about lynching trillian then I'm willing to change my vote so we can move on. It doesn't really matter at this point which zombie we lynch anyway, faction or not.

unvote ; vote trillian

I don't get all this suspicion of ex-zombies... I would be very surprised if there were weird teams mixed with zombies and humans.

Anyway, we need to lynch a zombie.
unvote?

vote trillian

I think I already voted for her but I can't remember.

plaridel
15 Apr 08, 09:52:42 AM
I don't know, in case you don't see it, I'm getting a bit confused with this, actually.

Nightson
15 Apr 08, 09:56:52 AM
unvote, vote: trillian

Spenser
15 Apr 08, 09:57:03 AM
I doubt there is separate zombie factions but just playing it safe, thats all.

Spenser
15 Apr 08, 10:04:33 AM
trill has 5 votes, is that nightfall?

Nightson
15 Apr 08, 10:07:17 AM
8 humans left means yes.

sonofsyd
15 Apr 08, 10:48:28 AM
trill has 5 votes, is that nightfall?

Shit. Day is over just as I arrive.

plaridel
15 Apr 08, 11:00:16 AM
you snooze, you lose military scum!:colbert:

SkepticTank
15 Apr 08, 11:04:52 AM
GAAAARRRRRRGBHHHHHH!!!!!

Spenser
15 Apr 08, 11:07:09 AM
ST seems to think you are mil Plaridel.

plaridel
15 Apr 08, 11:09:09 AM
how do you figure?

Spenser
15 Apr 08, 11:11:13 AM
GAAAARRRRRRGBHHHHHH!!!!!

:nada:

sonofsyd
15 Apr 08, 11:11:42 AM
Who ever cured me never contacted me and tenuous told me he wasn't the one who cured me but was working on a cure. Sounded like a cure for all zombies. Regardless, he wanted my blood and got it for some reason. Considering the military's objective is to kill everyone man or zombie I don't see why they would need my blood. Hence, I don't place him as mil regardless.

If this is true I think tenuous role is suspicious. When did tenuous ask for your blood and when did he get it? I'm thinking that zombie blood could be used to infect humans which would go some way to explaining the mass influx of zombies over the past few days. A mad scientist indie perhaps?

Spenser
15 Apr 08, 11:12:01 AM

GGARRRRRRR666GAHFSAFHDSK. SNARRAFLLLL FRAFFFFRARAFNOOOP

Grrrrraaarrrghhhhh

:nada:

plaridel
15 Apr 08, 11:12:06 AM
what does that mean?

Spenser
15 Apr 08, 11:12:55 AM

If this is true I think tenuous role is suspicious. When did tenuous ask for your blood and when did he get it? I'm thinking that zombie blood could be used to infect humans which would go some way to explaining the mass influx of zombies over the past few days. A mad scientist indie perhaps?

But I was cured so how does that work?

plaridel
15 Apr 08, 11:13:28 AM
I thought that was ST agreeing with me.

Monkey Pants
15 Apr 08, 11:13:42 AM
DUSK

Spenser
15 Apr 08, 11:14:06 AM
what does that mean?

Clearly you skipped out on Zombaic Languages 101.

Monkey Pants
15 Apr 08, 11:17:48 AM
Acting with a purpose that was missing in the first few days, you move towards trillian.

You find her shuffling around a supermarket, and take her by surprise by charging at her with a trolley. She is knocked to the ground by the impact, and you rush over and start beating her with pool cues until her brains have quite literally been beaten out through the gaping hole in her skull.

Send me your night moves, folks...