PDA

View Full Version : Twisted Lyrics

halii
20 Jan 08, 02:59:00 AM
Twisted lyrics involves the use of babelfish (http://babelfish.altavista.com/), the famously awful language translator.

To play, just take some lyrics to a well known song and insert them into babelfish. Translate them from English to any of the numerous languages babelfish claims to translate, and then translate that back into English. the object of course being to guess what song the lyrics are from.

You can make it harder and add as many translations as you want (as long as you think it's still possible to decipher the lyrics an as long as the end result is in English). Only use babelfish, no other translator devices that might be better or worse.

I'll start with an easy one.

"if you could turn chronometer behind if you could find a sense I would take behind those words that have damage them to you that and would remain"

B.S. Lewis
20 Jan 08, 03:05:48 AM
I do not drink or the smoke am not enter the anaesthetic not to be able to attempt the coke, asked my how I do make it, I deal with my only addiction to have to process me to eat their unfinished elephant sushi the feminine type so to like not judging the book am more to am you can process the woman by its cover there not to be able to give up the price you pay am the professional dance male Latin lover

halii
20 Jan 08, 03:15:11 AM
BS you need to guess my lyrics first before you add new ones

(i thought that part was obvious, sorry). :)

grendelfreak
20 Jan 08, 03:30:09 AM

Don't know the name of it but is it the Cher song when she is on the warship?

d0t
20 Jan 08, 04:04:12 AM

Lyrics for 'If I Could Turn Back Time' by CHER
If I could turn back time
If I could find a way
I'd take back those words that've hurt you
And I'd stay

halii
20 Jan 08, 04:05:46 AM

Lyrics for 'If I Could Turn Back Time' by CHER
If I could turn back time
If I could find a way
I'd take back those words that've hurt you
And I'd stay
Yeah. I'm trying to figure out B.S. Lewis' now.

d0t
20 Jan 08, 04:14:51 AM
Yeah. I'm trying to figure out B.S. Lewis' now.

Me too. All the google results turn to rap lyrics the moment you use the word 'coke'. :(

d0t
20 Jan 08, 04:18:35 AM
Gerardo - Rico Suave
I don't drink or smoke ain't into dope
Won't try no coke, ask me how I do it, I cope
My only addiction has to do with the female species
I eat 'em raw like sushi

So please don't judge a book by its cover
There's more to being a latin lover
You got to know how to deal with a woman
That won't let go
The price you pay for being a gigolo

Next one:

I am a body of recording, and am o.k.. I sleep the complete night and am occupied already in the day. It is a body of recording, and has o.k.. this it sleeps the complete night and is occupied already in the day.

Translation path:

English to Dutch to English to Dutch to English to Greek to English

halii
20 Jan 08, 04:26:12 AM
whoops, beaten while looking for new lyrics.

Remember people, use well-known songs. I mean not everyone has to be like uber easy but using some obscure song maybe 3 people on this board know about is no fun either. :)

CanoeMan
20 Jan 08, 04:52:43 AM
I am a body of recording, and am o.k.. I sleep the complete night and am occupied already in the day. It is a body of recording, and has o.k.. this it sleeps the complete night and is occupied already in the day.

Translation path:

That has to be the lumberjack song, right?

Here's mine:
He, form Jehuda, it bad taking not a sad song and it remember to leave better leave you them into your heart, then, which you can begin, in order to form it better

d0t
20 Jan 08, 04:54:26 AM

Translation path:

That has to be the lumberjack song, right?

Indeed.
lumberjack = logger = recorder

halii
20 Jan 08, 05:12:49 AM
i'll add a new one.

The taste of the love is soft
when the hearts as ours meet to me
fell for you love a child OH,
but fire became like insane

Monkey Pants
20 Jan 08, 05:54:09 AM
Here's mine:
He, form Jehuda, it bad taking not a sad song and it remember to leave better leave you them into your heart, then, which you can begin, in order to form it better

Hey Jude - the Beatles

Here's mine:

I am the tender dream that didn't agree with the AM that became from this? The world of travel and wants somehow receives the uses from you you wants somehow in maltreat somehow in order to wants seven seas each one that makes bad use in order to it seeks something in order to it wants somehow you it uses

(English -> Chinese -> English -> Greek -> English)

grendelfreak
20 Jan 08, 06:06:57 AM
Here is mine, I threw it threw various languages about a thousand times so its almost gibberish.

As for that that earth of ii1 it is, the ちratiocinates. "As for the fact that you go out, that accept that when allotting, finally" those as for that it goes it is not truth Anh who who cannot curve under the thing which highland Anh him approximately is established. Normal endurance doubtful problem it is, the ち. The life light/write and the eye which has tightened, that looked at misunderstanding which spreads. This last thing dog is ayt3.oes difficult, but the part which you connect, connect to the skin, it is that some thing, it begins. A little, finally it makes as for that in order to accept import possibility "the earth it is in order high rather that that to go out, the ちwith ratiocinates. It is ii1 which "goes, as for that it is not truth Anh who who cannot curve under the thing which highland Anh him approximately is established. Normal endurance doubtful problem it is, the ち. Some part has known, this last thing which that you connected or did not correct this containing which necessity considerably is possible on with the other side with that sound that of the writing the danger, did not think and, it is, was not and, already is, but my method being necessary without fail, essergliassuntgli which even with with someone and thing and this last thing which is not jlevjment do the intelligence in those these axes wijsje was not connects and from those. The insufficiency of the wool - you are wrong that, in addition it is that thought. As for that that earth of ii1 it is, the ちratiocinates. "As for the fact that you go out, that accept that when allotting, finally" those that it goes l thing who who truth him is applied approximately is not under establishment of highland Anh. Normal endurance doubtful problem it is, the ち. It will have been the person secure in time, only reach always that weet of weet which is thought or, ponadeyalos of this at this meeting which is wasteful those times. I ", SVO which is thought of weet, thought already. "This, 4 as for my that of ides which tightens the skin of four thought mines solid it should being, there is no intelligence. As for that that earth of ii1 it is, the ちratiocinates. "As for the fact that you go out, that accept that when allotting, finally" those that it goes l thing who who truth him is applied approximately is not under establishment of highland Anh. Normal endurance doubtful problem it is, the ち. Normal endurance doubtful problem it is, the ち. Normal endurance doubtful problem it is, the ち.

kwigibo
20 Jan 08, 06:22:15 AM
i'll add a new one.

The taste of the love is soft
when the hearts as ours meet to me
fell for you love a child OH,
but fire became like insane

Ring of Fire

kwigibo
20 Jan 08, 06:27:06 AM
Easy one, into Russian and back

This there will be terrestrial control to that main tom actually made Youve a rank and papers want to know whose to jackets you you bear now your time to leave capsule if you you laugh this will be chapter tom to terrestrial control the it stepping through the door and it plavayushch into the most specific road and the stars you will look very another today

CanoeMan
20 Jan 08, 06:50:23 AM
Too easy. Space Oddity.

And my own: (which is also way too easy, although it's hiliarious):

It is by wetting individuals! Hallelujah! - It is by wetting individuals! Amen! I am gonna I leave for I run and for I would be let take the liquid hydration absolutely! It is by wetting individuals! Hallelujah! It is by wetting individuals! Each sample! High, fair, obscure and impossible trahy' S and hard and powerful and it mean

Monkey Pants
20 Jan 08, 09:38:07 AM
Too easy. Space Oddity.

And my own: (which is also way too easy, although it's hiliarious):

It is by wetting individuals! Hallelujah! - It is by wetting individuals! Amen! I am gonna I leave for I run and for I would be let take the liquid hydration absolutely! It is by wetting individuals! Hallelujah! It is by wetting individuals! Each sample! High, fair, obscure and impossible trahy' S and hard and powerful and it mean

It's Raining Men!

(I won't do a new one, because no-one has answered my previous one yet...)

Matt
20 Jan 08, 09:48:50 AM
Here's mine:

Hey Jude - the Beatles

Here's mine:

I am the tender dream that didn't agree with the AM that became from this? The world of travel and wants somehow receives the uses from you you wants somehow in maltreat somehow in order to wants seven seas each one that makes bad use in order to it seeks something in order to it wants somehow you it uses(English -> Chinese -> English -> Greek -> English)

Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics.

Mine:

As for me there is my stuffing quite in you, I where those stop, sorrido, he has lived, he is golded plate, has lived because of me, the he because of me, large applause, that you have lived, as for him is the stimulus which it has, he comes, goes at my bottom, as for me before the that you think that you would like to make, like the medicine because of you you smile, it is always, your that us coming by the interview to desourire which is made to cross. Failure I of jambage, and fargli to the rhythm which divides that the operation which chops up the chorus, in the earthworm since being compiled, recognize the other line, I get near to by my collection of the variety of the money of the champion training is eaten. As for us when me us the game which is done, saying those, as for me you said, from this last 1 you think that me we want, that, life of the type which variously is fascinated beginning, many something, we give I where you think that other things we want something, us, the way if I where you do not hearIt's been through more translations than I can count.

B.S. Lewis
20 Jan 08, 10:47:42 AM

I tried but I failed. :(

^Matt's is Semi-Charmed Life by 3eb.

This one's too easy, but also too lulzy not to post:

The short people have not obtained the reason short people to obtain the reason short people to obtain the reason to live they to obtain the small hand and they to obtain the small nose and the small small tooth they put on the platform shoe and they walk in their repugnant small foot small eye nearby Tellin the ' great big rumour are very good, I do not want the short people not to want the short people not to want short people's circle here

Matt
20 Jan 08, 10:59:42 AM
No idea on that one.

halii
20 Jan 08, 02:46:26 PM
I hope BS Lewis didn't pick another obscure song that no one has heard of. :)

Pavlov's Dog
20 Jan 08, 02:48:48 PM
Twisted lyrics involves the use of babelfish (http://babelfish.altavista.com/), the famously awful language translator.

To play, just take some lyrics to a well known song and insert them into babelfish. Translate them from English to any of the numerous languages babelfish claims to translate, and then translate that back into English. the object of course being to guess what song the lyrics are from.

You can make it harder and add as many translations as you want (as long as you think it's still possible to decipher the lyrics an as long as the end result is in English). Only use babelfish, no other translator devices that might be better or worse.

"if you could turn chronometer behind if you could find a sense I would take behind those words that have damage them to you that and would remain"

Turn back time by Cher? Damn, I am late. But what do I win?

halii
20 Jan 08, 02:57:22 PM

Turn back time by Cher? Damn, I am late. But what do I win?I already gave you your prize.

BS Lewis' is Randy Newman's Short People.

halii
20 Jan 08, 03:05:02 PM
here's another

And the policy of the practices of the chambermaid in proportion with businessmen which they obtain slowly covered yes, they divides drink, they is which it causes with loneliness but better than drinkin ' independently

Barbarosa
20 Jan 08, 03:13:04 PM
Billy Joel, "Piano Man."

This should be easy:

You, which functions now everything on the city. Oh! I assume that I will have that evennesses will place its feet on earth. Everything that you want to make, must put walk up around Sally, walk, Sally. Everything that you want to make, must put walk up around Sally, walk, Sally. Everything that you want to make, must put walk up around Sally, walk, Sally

Matt
20 Jan 08, 03:43:57 PM
Billy Joel, "Piano Man."

This should be easy:

You, which functions now everything on the city. Oh! I assume that I will have that evennesses will place its feet on earth. Everything that you want to make, must put walk up around Sally, walk, Sally. Everything that you want to make, must put walk up around Sally, walk, Sally. Everything that you want to make, must put walk up around Sally, walk, Sally

Mustang Sally.

This is an interesting translation:

This only that says the joke of thing that sells realises profit and 1 here in the order of level top in order to it wishes the make that the imperfection of which connection of thing of star or with the Volvo of eye joo-joo that it receives that this something in this in the person exists No in order to it shows and receives are his new movements this and differ as for the comfort if late from the error, are not I, outside from the head that goes under bad to somebody ginocchio it makes scatter the entire time all that are received are, a thing where it is "the possibility of my release with your communication" or the thing i immense the door that is not you receives is the one the game of football of thing where the ape of thing that vlastaj'nej the cola of cocas that speaks this takes part the barretta from pja'sjmo ISS ginocchio your decreased legs in where they are my more inferior illness that the time is that ISS that of office Ono that you make a error in the place where he is immense in in the seat of possibility of make of that thought for the thing that is the vertebra of cause of 1 reception of production that it receives gumboot the seahorse that each one between the connection receives in this this comes, if you place in khu in entire varnish, he is that this, error the appearance that is "is good thing and the thing where this and the entire time i and in the existence so that see, 3 they are received and the water that the eye of thing gejtoney'ej with the mud as this" this is this, interferes a filter mojo that speaks the immediately warning whoever you received and receive in the bag

Barbarosa
20 Jan 08, 03:48:49 PM
Haha, Beatles, "Come Together."

I don't have another one ready; someone else can go.

Gagundathar Inexplicable
20 Jan 08, 03:57:12 PM
I think it was the joo-joo that made that easier.

CanoeMan
20 Jan 08, 03:57:48 PM
Another:
Melk-haken of the mine get all boys to the yard and their correctly same, which better is it than their, verfluchtes it is better, then you, I hair, but that can inform me to drawers have

Matt
20 Jan 08, 04:01:53 PM
^ Milkshake

Needed to make one more difficult:

The I 4 supply and silence, silence are the prison in the place where the power is strongly each seized everyday the ice connects regarding all him the right side of night revolution, at the time destruction to mic sleep being wak su in me regarding that the phase a dance stops hazard shines quickly in the hour place where the profit which will go to Ul simplicity which is added simultaneously is good in the pebble of the extreme iego to respect and that compared to it is a weight automobile which will recover, the child whom it gets compared to regarding a love felony candle k, or yo problem of 4 things, In the s where the game which is necessary is expiration of time in order compared to it recovers in permission,/it is and or and, when it peels it spreads out and and and in Tsuga center point and and the fact that it writes it does not know to peel and which thing the light/in the place which it writes, melody of 4 addition, is from that place in the paint and which piece is to the place to the place low rmf of 4 fatalities ness nine the thunder which will keep at work -nibyd6, that with the announcer who kills the foot person faith brain of the yovozvrashchayushch it is new quite writing her decrease from rotates, hanger, 4 Anh it was not inside limit colliding which rubs solves the dj which is inspected in my DJ sound which, depended the invention which cooperates until this road which is used the thing, it gives, it spreads out, it it comes,, it is and and and it listens to all
Translating so many times we get random errors now.

Gagundathar Inexplicable
20 Jan 08, 04:02:40 PM
That's just evil, canoe!
I can tell you used German.
But outside of that I got nothing.

And I spent five minutes crafting a stumper of my own!

Gagundathar Inexplicable
20 Jan 08, 04:04:50 PM
^ Milkshake

Needed to make one more difficult:

The I 4 supply and silence, silence are the prison in the place where the power is strongly each seized everyday the ice connects regarding all him the right side of night revolution, at the time destruction to mic sleep being wak su in me regarding that the phase a dance stops hazard shines quickly in the hour place where the profit which will go to Ul simplicity which is added simultaneously is good in the pebble of the extreme iego to respect and that compared to it is a weight automobile which will recover, the child whom it gets compared to regarding a love felony candle k, or yo problem of 4 things, In the s where the game which is necessary is expiration of time in order compared to it recovers in permission,/it is and or and, when it peels it spreads out and and and in Tsuga center point and and the fact that it writes it does not know to peel and which thing the light/in the place which it writes, melody of 4 addition, is from that place in the paint and which piece is to the place to the place low rmf of 4 fatalities ness nine the thunder which will keep at work -nibyd6, that with the announcer who kills the foot person faith brain of the yovozvrashchayushch it is new quite writing her decrease from rotates, hanger, 4 Anh it was not inside limit colliding which rubs solves the dj which is inspected in my DJ sound which, depended the invention which cooperates until this road which is used the thing, it gives, it spreads out, it it comes,, it is and and and it listens to all
Translating so many times we get random errors now.

Love felony candle?
That would make a good name for a band.

And to get this off my clipboard...
I submit this

Here an other isolated day comes, that the game plays, insufficient rag far away to the travel without return because it is so that you see, if program, to the order and if I find j the key to the eternal dream. The colorful game avalon to the sun, the beating to the road, finds the cold time of the cold time here here to the north, to the south that incalculable narrations are. But within between menzogne the doors, to the scope klejcoy' n your eyes.

Yes, I know I am supposed to wait, but I have to run an errand. So sue me.

Tears On My Dong
20 Jan 08, 06:29:13 PM
I can't figure those ones out. This shouldn't be hard, but it's funny:

I am well roughly a mountain and me I chop in the cover with my tro'hjsma of hand his Yeah niederwerfe well I am i roughly a mountain and i I chop cover well in the niederwerfe with tro'hjsma of his my hand, with I remove all pieces and I shape a island could in deed a small sand cause And I chop IT with of my hand edge the I oscillated to under, I pick up all and islande Might the make pieces the him they have raise even they set with sand little

Gagundathar Inexplicable
20 Jan 08, 07:02:52 PM
Some of this is better than the poetry in my undergrad classes...
no...
really

"And I chop IT with of my hand edge the I oscillated to under"

ETA: OK, maybe not.
It is way hard to remember now.
It was 30 years ago and we were all pretty fucking high, so damn... just damn.

Hey, can anyone guess that I just drank the better part of a bottle of Pinot Noir?

Barbarosa
20 Jan 08, 08:32:06 PM
I can't figure those ones out. This shouldn't be hard, but it's funny:

I am well roughly a mountain and me I chop in the cover with my tro'hjsma of hand his Yeah niederwerfe well I am i roughly a mountain and i I chop cover well in the niederwerfe with tro'hjsma of his my hand, with I remove all pieces and I shape a island could in deed a small sand cause And I chop IT with of my hand edge the I oscillated to under, I pick up all and islande Might the make pieces the him they have raise even they set with sand little

Voodoo Chile.

I can accept to any correspondence me, is which 4 I cannot cause to taking by any correspondence "I only me I judge after and I attempt and I attempt and I judge for 4 4 I cannot accept not, 4 cannot accept No when I I continue drivin" to the mine of automobile and this individual it I I come more to tellin radjo of 4 for a certain useless information which it is assumed in the road that they they placed fire to my imagination 4 which I could not accept not, oh any No anyone hey hey hey, only the 4 speak

B.S. Lewis
20 Jan 08, 09:31:48 PM
Way to move things along, Fatass.

The last one is too easy: (Can't Get No) Satisfaction

OK:

To you I will say that I want, that I really really want, thus me I say that in which you want, which you really really want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want to want really really really in the zigazig hectare. If you want to be erwteyme'noj my, you have acquired to acquire with my friends, gj'nontas for always extremities of friendship of end never, if you want to be erwteyme'noj my, you should give, the reception is excessively easy, but is the way that it is.

halii
20 Jan 08, 10:20:38 PM
Way to move things along, Fatass.

The last one is too easy: (Can't Get No) Satisfaction

OK:

To you I will say that I want, that I really really want, thus me I say that in which you want, which you really really want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want to want really really really in the zigazig hectare. If you want to be erwteyme'noj my, you have acquired to acquire with my friends, gj'nontas for always extremities of friendship of end never, if you want to be erwteyme'noj my, you should give, the reception is excessively easy, but is the way that it is.
Super easy, spice girls, wannabe.

B.S. Lewis
20 Jan 08, 10:27:10 PM
This is probably too hard, I'll redo it and post an easier version:

It is lettin right of the arduous power of the house of mattone ' the all the pauses that are mrs. of the house of the mattone empilées over and that one is the custom, not firm some.'

Haha, OK here's the same chorus from Eng-->Russian-->Eng:

It will be mighty brick -.doma mighty, valid lettin ', it is which entire it will hang outside its brick -.dom the stacked lady and that there will be fact, it holds nothing back.

teucer
20 Jan 08, 10:53:50 PM
To you I will say that I want, that I really really want, thus me I say that in which you want, which you really really want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want to want really really really in the zigazig hectare.

I like "zigazig hectare", which really makes more sense than the original lyric.

Patronus Potter
21 Jan 08, 07:00:00 AM
This is probably too hard, I'll redo it and post an easier version:

It is lettin right of the arduous power of the house of mattone ' the all the pauses that are mrs. of the house of the mattone empilées over and that one is the custom, not firm some.'

Haha, OK here's the same chorus from Eng-->Russian-->Eng:

It will be mighty brick -.doma mighty, valid lettin ', it is which entire it will hang outside its brick -.dom the stacked lady and that there will be fact, it holds nothing back.

She's a Brickhouse

This is probably easy but I thought it was funny, English to Italian to French to English.

When eravate young people and your heart were an opened book, you employed to say in tension and left in tension. Sapete, sapete, sapete which you made. But if this world never changing you in which we live in the steps it gives in and it shouts, for example in tension and lasci the die.

Kaede
21 Jan 08, 07:06:53 AM
This is probably easy but I thought it was funny, English to Italian to French to English.

When eravate young people and your heart were an opened book, you employed to say in tension and left in tension. Sapete, sapete, sapete which you made. But if this world never changing you in which we live in the steps it gives in and it shouts, for example in tension and lasci the die.

Live And Let Die

Heres pack your note your pocket: the time for jumpin the transport runs himself concerning is here enough but not too far narrow, perhaps weet you where you fire Fightin with the fire is

English - Greek - French - Dutch - English

post tenebras lux
21 Jan 08, 07:11:48 AM
nm

halii
21 Jan 08, 07:16:20 AM
matt's is bothering the hell out of me. i see "dj" and "mic" which leads me to think "80s rap", but then of course there is so much jibberish who knows if those are the original words or not. :)

post tenebras lux
21 Jan 08, 08:06:09 AM

Live And Let Die

Heres pack your note your pocket: the time for jumpin the transport runs himself concerning is here enough but not too far narrow, perhaps weet you where you fire Fightin with the fire is

English - Greek - French - Dutch - EnglishTalking Heads: "Burning down the House"

Should be an easy one:

As of you I v you, over found with my faithful handyman deavoir him a little down are just brought, because, if you struck, it thought that ages candyman. It does not begin fastened for exterior by the kind which I eye a book by its cover do not judge that I am not much of a man by the daylight, but by the night I am a hell in love
English - Portuguese - French - German - English

Kaede
21 Jan 08, 08:40:53 AM
Should be an easy one:

As of you I v you, over found with my faithful handyman deavoir him a little down are just brought, because, if you struck, it thought that ages candyman. It does not begin fastened for exterior by the kind which I eye a book by its cover do not judge that I am not much of a man by the daylight, but by the night I am a hell in love
English - Portuguese - French - German - English

Sweet Transvestite

Along the same lines, and probably a bit too easy...

He is and immediately knows he, intelligent manner that he can contain schlau badly. With this way many, generosity absolutely no type has to contain it... for... decontenir to there no longer contain... to contain... to contain

B.S. Lewis
21 Jan 08, 10:28:30 AM
matt's is bothering the hell out of me. i see "dj" and "mic" which leads me to think "80s rap", but then of course there is so much jibberish who knows if those are the original words or not. :)

Try google (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=lyrics+The+I+4+supply+and+silence%2C+silence+are +the+prison+in+the+place+where+the+power+is+strong ly+each+seized+everyday+the+ice+connects+regarding +all+him+the+right+side+of+night+revolution%2C+at+ the+time+destruction+to+mic+sleep+being+wak+su+in+ me+regarding+that+the+phase+a+dance+stops+hazard+s hines+quickly+in+the+hour+place+where+the+profit+w hich+will+go+to+Ul+simplicity+which+is+added+simul taneously+is+good+in+the+pebble+of+the+extreme+ieg o+to+respect+and+that+compared+to+it+is+a+weight+a utomobile+which+will+recover%2C+the+child+whom+it+ gets+compared+to+regarding+a+love+felony+candle+k% 2C+or+yo+problem+of+4+things%2C+In+the+s+where+the +game+which+is+necessary+is+expiration+of+time+in+ order+compared+to+it+recovers+in+permission%2C%2Fi t+is+and+or+and%2C+when+it+peels+it+spreads+out+an d+and+and+in+Tsuga+center+point+and+and+the+fact+t hat+it+writes+it+does+not+know+to+peel+and+which+t hing+the+light%2Fin+the+place+which+it+writes%2C+m elody+of+4+addition%2C+is+from+that+place+in+the+p aint+and+which+piece+is+to+the+place+to+the+place+ low+rmf+of+4+fatalities+ness+nine+the+thunder+whic h+will+keep+at+work+-nibyd6%2C+that+with+the+announcer+who+kills+the+fo ot+person+faith+brain+of+the+yovozvrashchayushch+i t+is+new+quite+writing+her+decrease+from+rotates%2 C+hanger%2C+4+Anh+it+was+not+inside+limit+collidin g+which+rubs+solves+the+dj+which+is+inspected+in+m y+DJ+sound+which%2C+depended+the+invention+which+c ooperates+until+this+road+which+is+used+the+thing% 2C+it+gives%2C+it+spreads+out%2C+it+it+comes%2C%2C +it+is+and+and+and+it+listens+to+all&btnG=Google+Search)!

d0t
21 Jan 08, 10:51:02 AM
I was going to post this next, after guessing one, but it turned out to be just too bad.
I'll post it here with the solution, for those in need of an extra challenge. :)

As for person which generally knew? ? ? ? ? ? ? Balances his it as for that is reduces, his he in some person to the sea urchin said he second time speaks that telephone, in order to second it has not danced his century stone chicken when its second had his he to be you does not let that a moment ago? ? ? ? Worried she is, in front of the type, everybody she in there likely in that place, is similar to dances is normal the function to be her boldly not to do in any situation somewhere

Original text:

So called Mr Rock And Roll
Is dancing on his own again
Talking on his phone again
To someone who tells him that his balance is low
He's got no where to go
He's on his own again

Rock chick of the century
Is acting like she used to be
Dancing like there's no one there
Before she never seemed to care
Now she wouldn't dare
It's so rock and roll to be alone

Translation path: to Japanese and back, then to simplified Chinese and back

Matt
21 Jan 08, 08:41:56 PM
So are you guys giving up on my song?

B.S. Lewis
21 Jan 08, 09:06:49 PM
So are you guys giving up on my song?

I am. I tried for a long time.

Barbarosa
21 Jan 08, 09:28:17 PM
It's probably too recent for me to figure out.

Bubble Man
21 Jan 08, 09:38:56 PM
Ntespera' nto, don't you come why not to your directions? While being ridin outside vous"perjfra' zete for so much time maintaining the OH, you are hard I know that you took your speeches the these things which are pleasin" which you can harm yourselves to some extentt

This one is easy, but was too funny to not get posted.