PDA

View Full Version : Kingmaker Day Four

Nightson
21 Dec 07, 05:34:50 PM
And another day dawns very quickly. Some theologians suspect that God is in quite a hurry. Enigma is unfortunately very, very dead, it appears apparently the assassians are getting bored because you can't even figure out what killed him. Also, Spenser got elected King, go get those assassians your majesty!

1. Ad Adsurdum
2. Hoenir
3. ELV
4. Beren
5. Skeptic Tank
6. Tears in the Rain
7. Imaginary Mark
8. Jacey
9. Plognark
10. mefistooooooooo
11. Matt
12. d0t
13. Tom Sawyer
14. damian
15. trillian
16. beyelzu
17. th1nk3r
18. mrickaby
19. Spenser
20. enigma
21. jamesbannon
22. Norseman
23. Deadlokd

Spenser
21 Dec 07, 05:59:17 PM
That was fast for a change. Now bow down bitches!

SkepticTank
21 Dec 07, 06:06:21 PM
vote Imaginary Mark.

To continue to honor my execution.

Imaginary Mark
21 Dec 07, 06:46:04 PM
What does everyone think of Spenser, Trillian, Damian, and Tears ALL still being alive?

If I were scum, I'm pretty sure I would have taken several of them out by now, unless they were all scum too.

I don't think Spenser or Damian would have played it like this either if they were scum.

I haven't seen Trillian and Tears play the bad guy enough to see how they operate so I'm less sure of them.

SkepticTank, I'm a little suspicious that you aren't putting more thought into it than that. That doesn't really seem like you to do that two days in a row.

Tom Sawyer
21 Dec 07, 08:46:12 PM
Well, since Spenser is the one who decides who lives and dies, I resolve to go through the day without saying that we should kill him off.

Tears On My Dong
21 Dec 07, 09:13:10 PM
vote Spenser

Tears On My Dong
21 Dec 07, 09:15:26 PM
FOS list: Bradshaw, ST

Ad Absurdum
21 Dec 07, 09:16:58 PM
vote deadlokd

for having a name I can't pronounce

trillian
21 Dec 07, 09:18:04 PM
What does everyone think of Spenser, Trillian, Damian, and Tears ALL still being alive?

I think it's weird too. I thought at first they were trying to find the "hero", but that role isn't really very powerful at all and likely just swaps one townie for another.

If I was scum, I'd try to sway the night kill to Spenser and Jacey for sure because they can tell pretty well if I am being evil- most of the time.

But what if the strategy is for us to think it is weird and kill them ourselves? or maybe just for lulz?

Ad Absurdum
21 Dec 07, 09:29:36 PM
I've always wanted to be a hero. That would make me special. yay.

Deadlokd
21 Dec 07, 10:06:33 PM
But you are special in a short bus, lick your ear, kind of way. And it's pronounced Deadlocked.

vote Ad Absurdum, because no one has executed him yet and he smells like scum.

Imaginary Mark
21 Dec 07, 11:54:53 PM
I also am much more suspicious of those who are still alive than those who are dead.

the WORST elf
22 Dec 07, 01:13:29 AM
I agree that it's odd that some of these people are still alive, and the only reason I can see is to raise the very question "why are x, y, and z still alive?" Either:

a) at least one is scum so they want to leave every major player alive to deflect attention;

b) none are scum and it's a trick to get townies to kill them off one by one; or

c) as trillian says, it's just for lulz.

lulzy play is Spenser's specialty, and I think he's also the most likely candidate if a) is true. We keep killing random people and I think it's time we take some direct action. I vote spenser.

Yes, I understand he won't execute himself, but I think if we get a majority on him, he won't get a chance to cop out and pick someone "random" and maybe we'll get a better idea about his loyalties.

Spenser
22 Dec 07, 11:20:13 AM
Hey, fuck you coke dick! lulz

Voting for me on a day I am king is senseless especially if I was scum. After all the times you've played this is the most nonsensical thing I have seen you do and usually everything you say makes perfect sense.

Vote: damian

the WORST elf
22 Dec 07, 11:24:46 AM
Hey, fuck you coke dick! lulz

Voting for me on a day I am king is senseless especially if I was scum. After all the times you've played this is the most nonsensical thing I have seen you do and usually everything you say makes perfect sense.

Vote: damian

Why is it senseless "especially if you're scum?" That makes no sense. Of the people alive, you're the most suspicious. Votes mean nothing other than showing others who we suspect, and for me, that's you. Or would you rather have me vote for who I find the second most suspicious?

trillian
22 Dec 07, 11:25:13 AM
We cannot really vote Spenser today. That only give him a chance (if he is scum) to pick a random townie that we didn't vote for.

vote: beyelzu

He made a remark in defense of Spenser's whining at the start which , while true, was still a bit odd. Plus, maybe he'll show up if I vote for him.

Spenser
22 Dec 07, 11:39:06 AM
I think trill just answered for me...

Imaginary Mark
22 Dec 07, 12:47:16 PM
Oh man, I just looked through enigma's posts and his one post from day three was

Does this game have a seppuku option?

If Spenser is behind his death that's pretty funny.

SkepticTank
22 Dec 07, 04:20:44 PM
SkepticTank, I'm a little suspicious that you aren't putting more thought into it than that. That doesn't really seem like you to do that two days in a row.

Fair enough. I'm bored out of my mind this game, yeah it'll get interesting eventually, but right now it sucks.

I also am much more suspicious of those who are still alive than those who are dead.

That made me LOL
unvote Imaginary Mark

I've always wanted to be a hero. That would make me special. yay.

You can be An Hero (http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/An_hero), that would definitely make you special.

Spenser
22 Dec 07, 07:39:57 PM
Any one want to do a tally. I actually don't mind how slow it is during the weekend so I'll wait till tomorrow to execute.

SkepticTank
22 Dec 07, 07:48:54 PM
Useless vote count:

spenser -2
deadlokd -1
ab adsurdum -1
beyelzu -1
damian -1

FOS:
Skeptic Tank -2
Bradshaw

Imaginary Mark
23 Dec 07, 01:56:29 AM
I think I'm going to vote beyelzu as well. He hasn't been on here at all for over four days.

So assuming ST's count is right:

spenser -2
deadlokd -1
ab adsurdum -1
beyelzu -2
damian -1

FOS:
Skeptic Tank -2
Bradshaw

Spenser
23 Dec 07, 04:08:57 PM
Fine.

EXECUTE: BEYELZU

Nightson
23 Dec 07, 07:32:49 PM
Beyelzu is quickly executed wherein you find that he was in fact an ordinary townie like most of you. Send in night choices.

Imaginary Mark
24 Dec 07, 11:45:19 AM
I'll be out today and most of tomorrow. Happy holidays everyone!

Plognark
2 Jan 08, 11:32:46 AM
Am I dead yet? :blah:

Ad Absurdum
2 Jan 08, 11:34:00 AM
can we call this game over yet? I mean seriously

the WORST elf
2 Jan 08, 12:03:26 PM
wtf?

SkepticTank
2 Jan 08, 12:21:52 PM
EXECUTE: NIGHTSON