PDA

View Full Version : Kingmaker - Rules, Roles and Peanut Gallery

Nightson
12 Dec 07, 12:01:14 AM
The Rules

Please take note as this game is different from standard Mafia.

> Only the King's vote counts. To help keep track of the thoughts of the townfolk, you may still vote, and I will still keep track of vote counts. If you wish to make your vote noted, it must be in bold. If you do not bold your vote, it will not be counted. You may vote for multiple people.
> Because citizens' votes do not affect the lynch decision, you may vote for more than one player at once. If you no longer find someone suspicious, unvote for them.
> Once the day's King has arrived at their decision of who to kill, they must post EXECUTE: NAME in bolded and all capital letters. After that post has occurred, no more posts will be allowed, not even from the King. The King may not change their mind after an execution order has occurred, so BE SURE if you want to execute someone.
> Days will last a minimum of 24 real-life hours. There should always be a chance for discussion before an execution.
> Each day must end in an execution. "No Lynch" is not an option in this game. If I post a deadline and the King fails to make an execution in the allotted time, the King will be executed for his incompetence.
> If you'd like a vote count, feel that an inactive player needs to be prodded, or otherwise need to get my attention, let me know in bold. I like to read my games to see what's going on, but sometimes I'm rushed and only have time to skim and only read the bold text. I try to make sure there's a vote count on every page to make it easier to reference back, but I forget sometimes.
> If you plan on being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period, please post a notice in the thread or send me a private message. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate don't leave us hanging. If you're unable to play for whatever reason, just drop me a PM letting me know, please just don't disappear.
> The game is not to be discussed outside of the thread, unless your role specifically states otherwise.
> Once your death scene has been posted, you're dead. Please stop typing. I'm fine with a few parting words such as "bah, go town", but nothing with game-affecting content. I'm pretty lenient about this, but don't push it. Note that this does not apply if you are executed. NO TALKING AFTER THE EXECUTE ORDER HAS BEEN POSTED.
> Don't edit/delete previously submitted posts. Accidental double posts are the only exception.
> Remember, it's just a game. It's supposed to be fun. Do your part, and stay active.

Nightson
12 Dec 07, 12:02:32 AM
Roles

A number of assassins have infiltrated the town, forming one anti-town killing group. An unknown amount of players have received a PM similar to (but not exactly the same) as the following:

You are one of the assassins. Since your plot to take the throne quietly has failed, you will take it by force by eliminating the townsfolk until you outnumber the populace. Each night, you may talk with your fellow assassins and choose another player in the town to kill that night. To the populace, you appear like normal townsfolk, which earns you the right to become the King, if the Kingmaker so chooses. However, you will never have the opportunity to become the Kingmaker. You win when your group has equal or greater numbers to the rest of the town.

Unfortunately for the town, the assassins have killed all the town's power roles, such as cops, doctors, masons, vigilantes, and so forth. With two exceptions, that means that each pro-town player in the game has received the following PM:

You are an ordinary citizen of the town. You have no abilities at night other than getting a good night's rest. However, as an honest, unbiased native of the kingdom, you have the potential to join the secret Kingmaker group and become a Kingmaker. Until you receive your invitation, you have only your wits and vote to defend yourself. You win when all the assassins are executed.

One pro-town player has received the role of the Kingmaker..

You are the Kingmaker. Each night, you must send two player names to me via PM, and you must indicate which player you wish to become King and which is the backup. You may not choose yourself for either position. If the player you chose to be King is still alive in the morning, they will become the King, otherwise, your backup choice will become King. You may not choose the same player two days consecutively unless, at the end of a Day, there are 7 or fewer players remaining. If you are killed (either by the assassins or executed publicly), a new pro-town citizen will be chosen randomly to take your place as the new Kingmaker. You win when all the assassins are executed.

There is one remaining potential power role amongst the town: the Hero of the People. However, there are three unknown qualities to the Hero role:

*There may or may not be a Hero in this game.
*If there is a Hero, that player may or may not know that they are the Hero at the beginning of the game, though they may receive this information later in the game.
*The assassins may or may not be told whether or not there is a Hero in the game.

If there is a Hero in the game and they are told that they are the Hero, this is the PM they will receive:

You are the beloved Hero of the People. You've spent your life standing up for the common man and striving to help them overcome the oppression of the monarchal system. If the King decides to execute you during the Day, the people will rise up and slay the King and your life will be spared. You may never become Kingmaker, but you may be chosen as King. However, if someone attempts to execute you and your role as Hero is proven, you may no longer be chosen as King. You win when all the assassins are executed.

Nightson
12 Dec 07, 12:35:23 AM
All the roles are out, if you didn't receive one PM me now. I'll open day as soon as I have the two night choices in.

1. Ad Adsurdum
2. Hoenir
3. ELV
4. Beren
5. Skeptic Tank
6. Tears in the Rain
7. Imaginary Mark
8. Jacey
9. Plognark
10. mefistooooooooo
11. Matt
12. d0t
13. Tom Sawyer
14. damian
15. trillian
16. beyelzu
17. th1nk3r
18. mrickaby
19. Spenser
20. enigma
21. jamesbannon
22. Norseman
23. Deadlokd

jamesbannon
12 Dec 07, 07:50:16 AM
This should be interesting!

Spenser
12 Dec 07, 12:37:35 PM
Weird. Seems like if there is a scum king he is going to be listen to arguments for a long time then EXECUTE SPENSER

the WORST elf
12 Dec 07, 12:44:18 PM
Weird. Seems like if there is a scum king he is going to be listen to arguments for a long time then EXECUTE SPENSER

I doubt that will happen. A scum King would want to appear to be as pro-town as possible, so he'll execute someone else consistent with the evidence and then scum will just take you out at night.

Spenser
12 Dec 07, 01:01:07 PM
EXECUTE DAMIAN

Tears On My Dong
12 Dec 07, 01:01:41 PM

I doubt that will happen. A scum King would want to appear to be as pro-town as possible, so he'll execute someone else consistent with the evidence and then scum will just take you out at night.

They could execute me. People seem to get away with that. :mad:

the WORST elf
12 Dec 07, 01:03:27 PM
petition to execute th1nk3r on day 1:

1) damian

Spenser
12 Dec 07, 01:05:32 PM
You realize we have a GM that sleeps till 3pm my time...

Tears On My Dong
12 Dec 07, 01:07:19 PM
I'm moving to a graveyard shift (10pm to 6 am) for the rest of the month.

SkepticTank
12 Dec 07, 01:17:53 PM
vote Tears

Matt
12 Dec 07, 01:23:06 PM
Did I miss the part where we know who the heck the King is?

Spenser
12 Dec 07, 01:26:21 PM
I believe the Kingmaker will assign one. Its only 12:30pm my time so we'll know more ina couple of hours when Nightson gets up...

Matt
12 Dec 07, 01:29:32 PM
I must say there's a lot more tension not knowing who the fuck everybody is, compared to starting as mafia.

Deadlokd
12 Dec 07, 01:32:56 PM
Sounds like the kind of thing scum would say.

Execute Matt.

Tears On My Dong
12 Dec 07, 01:51:19 PM
I must say there's a lot more tension not knowing who the fuck everybody is, compared to starting as mafia.

I'll have to take your word on that. I wouldn't know.

Nightson
12 Dec 07, 01:52:09 PM
I'm still missing a night choice so I can't start the day yet.

Matt
12 Dec 07, 01:53:23 PM

Execute Matt.

Heh.

If I were scummy, it'd be perhaps the stupidest opening move of all history.

Epic Fail sorts.

SkepticTank
12 Dec 07, 01:58:39 PM
You missed They's opening move last game. He outed himself as a seer in the Peanut Gallery thread before night 0 started.

Jacey
12 Dec 07, 02:06:30 PM
So we're waiting till a King is crowned to start AMIRITE?!?!

Tears On My Dong
12 Dec 07, 02:06:34 PM
I think I win that one.

Spenser
12 Dec 07, 02:09:21 PM
So is the kingmaker allowed to reveal that he is the kingmaker?

SkepticTank
12 Dec 07, 02:10:19 PM
I think I win that one.

???

Nightson
12 Dec 07, 02:19:42 PM

He surely is.

Imaginary Mark
12 Dec 07, 02:22:22 PM
So the king role lasts for only a day, right? And then he has to be re-chosen?

Also, what do people think of the kingmaker outing? Is it a good strategy? Or bad.

Matt
12 Dec 07, 02:28:48 PM
Considering that there's always a Kingmaker, it'd be stupid to out as you'd be an easy nightly target.

edit to add: although, I guess it doesn't really matter as there aren't any townie rolls to protect aside from the maybe hero.

Spenser
12 Dec 07, 02:30:23 PM

Also, what do people think of the kingmaker outing? Is it a good strategy? Or bad.

This is what I was trying to figure out.

the WORST elf
12 Dec 07, 02:34:27 PM
I would think the kingmaker outing is good because then you have at least 1 guaranteed good to rally behind. Who cares if he dies? The role gets passed on to another good.

Marcus
12 Dec 07, 02:35:00 PM

This is what I was trying to figure out.

Do you have thoughts for both sides of the issue?

Imaginary Mark
12 Dec 07, 02:42:13 PM
I would think the kingmaker outing is good because then you have at least 1 guaranteed good to rally behind. Who cares if he dies? The role gets passed on to another good.

That's what I was kind of thinking too.

Spenser
12 Dec 07, 02:43:30 PM
It seems like a good idea for the kingmaker himself as the mob would probably spend time going after some one else in hopes of getting the hero.

Its an ok idea for the town as damian points out.

Its a bad idea for the hero as odds of finding him went up slightly.

Its probably good for the mob cause they can just leave him alive and hunt for the hero.

But no, I don't have any particular thoughts for both sides of the issue. :nananana:

SkepticTank
12 Dec 07, 02:47:59 PM

Ahhh, did I miss that part? That makes more sense, I think...

Spenser
12 Dec 07, 02:50:15 PM
<------ In before any one else grabs it!

Marcus
12 Dec 07, 02:51:59 PM
It seems like a good idea for the kingmaker himself as the mob would probably spend time going after some one else in hopes of getting the hero.

Its probably good for the mob cause they can just leave him alive and hunt for the hero.

But no, I don't have any particular thoughts for both sides of the issue. :nananana:

To me it seems like a net bad idea for the town. He can't build a real coalition as the town would have no way of verifying data, and he makes it that much easier to find the hero. Also, if the KM is doing a good job, the mob would want to NK him so someone else can take the role and possibly perform worse.

Spenser
12 Dec 07, 02:52:13 PM
This is nothing against your game Nightson but since this is so close to normal mafia the first few days are going to suck...

Spenser
12 Dec 07, 02:54:03 PM

To me it seems like a net bad idea for the town. He can't build a real coalition as the town would have no way of verifying data, and he makes it that much easier to find the hero. Also, if the KM is doing a good job, the mob would want to NK him so someone else can take the role and possibly perform worse.

I agree, simply because its good for the mob it is a bad idea for the town. Doesn't mean we won't get some self preserving prick who outs so as to last longer in the game.

Jacey
12 Dec 07, 02:57:40 PM

He surely is.

What about the keymaster and the gatekeeper?

Deadlokd
12 Dec 07, 02:57:46 PM

Execute Matt.

Heh.

If I were scummy, it'd be perhaps the stupidest opening move of all history.

Epic Fail sorts.

WIFOM.

Imaginary Mark
12 Dec 07, 02:59:44 PM
Is the hero role really that big of a deal? I think he can still be nightkilled like any other townie and unless the king is mafia, he just trades a town life for a town life if he gets chosen for execution.

Spenser
12 Dec 07, 03:21:51 PM
Shut up and find yourself some king avatars! Here is an easy one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/slucare/LIRLTHEKING.gif

th1nk3r
12 Dec 07, 03:41:37 PM
Great, now the kingmaker is exposed. Who didn't check in since the roles were sent out?

Nightson
12 Dec 07, 03:44:05 PM
This is nothing against your game Nightson but since this is so close to normal mafia the first few days are going to suck...

The benefit of Kingmaker is that the king can push people to talk and if he feels like it's dragging on he can just execute someone.

Imaginary Mark
12 Dec 07, 03:45:14 PM
Shut up and find yourself some king avatars!

Done!

Ad Absurdum
12 Dec 07, 03:45:37 PM
Hello everyone, I'd like to say that I'm reading the thread and please do not kill me.

Spenser
12 Dec 07, 03:46:11 PM
Great, now the kingmaker is exposed. Who didn't check in since the roles were sent out?

If I was made king on day one I was just going to say something like:

"Why don't I just save us all the hassle, EXECUTE TH1NK3R"

...mostly for the lulz but that avatar may have saved your ass! :laughing:

the WORST elf
12 Dec 07, 03:48:08 PM
petition to execute th1nk3r on day 1:

1) damian

Did you miss this post from page 1, Spenser?

beyelzu
12 Dec 07, 04:00:13 PM
hello guys, im here and playing.

you may now begin going after me for no reason.

Deadlokd
12 Dec 07, 04:02:33 PM
<--But I'm a peasant.

Hoenir
12 Dec 07, 04:12:08 PM
So how much longer do we have to wait.

Tears On My Dong
12 Dec 07, 04:14:27 PM
I think I win that one.

???

I think outing as big scary monster is worse than outing as seer. It also wasn't my first game, so I don't have a good excuse.

enigma
12 Dec 07, 04:14:54 PM
I call for a peasants revolt against the kingmaker! Where's the hero when you really need one?

Spenser
12 Dec 07, 04:20:08 PM
WTF are we waiting for?

Ad Absurdum
12 Dec 07, 04:21:52 PM
who knows? :P

Tears On My Dong
12 Dec 07, 04:25:02 PM
Nightson is waiting for me to send in a PM.

Imaginary Mark
12 Dec 07, 04:34:04 PM
Are you waiting to see how we act in the peanut gallery before sending your PM, Tears? :)

trillian
13 Dec 07, 09:35:07 AM
I am in Big Bear tonight through Sunday. They don't have internet in the cabin! I will bring my computer anyway in case I can steal a signal but just don't kill me or make me King or anything.

Beren
13 Dec 07, 04:53:02 PM
I should have executed IM. Oh well.

Beren
13 Dec 07, 04:55:46 PM
Everyone bitches at me for breaking the rules, then continues posting in the thread after I executed. Geniuses.

Deadlokd
13 Dec 07, 04:56:20 PM
I think Nightson said we could keep posting until he closes even after an execute order. It stops the day running under 24 hours.

So who's coming back to trade rabbit recipes?

Beren
13 Dec 07, 04:57:28 PM
After that post has occurred, no more posts will be allowed, not even from the King. The King may not change their mind after an execution order has occurred, so BE SURE if you want to execute someone.

Yeah, No.

I'm just bitching because everyone bitched at me. =P

Deadlokd
13 Dec 07, 04:57:41 PM
Once the day's King has arrived at their decision of who to kill, they must post EXECUTE: NAME in bolded and all capital letters. After that post has occurred, no more posts will be allowed, not even from the King. The King may not change their mind after an execution order has occurred, so BE SURE if you want to execute someone.

Oops, my bad.

Deadlokd
13 Dec 07, 04:58:17 PM
Stop stalking me. You're scary.

Beren
13 Dec 07, 04:59:09 PM
And fast.

Imaginary Mark
13 Dec 07, 04:59:53 PM

This could be considered to be playing the game after the day ends, which is against the spirit of these rules if not explicitly prohibited.

Beren
13 Dec 07, 05:15:49 PM

This could be considered to be playing the game after the day ends, which is against the spirit of these rules if not explicitly prohibited.

Definitely should have.

Spenser
13 Dec 07, 05:19:17 PM
Hey Beren,

You are a good and honest person and dag nabbit, people like you!

Now STFU

Beren
13 Dec 07, 05:21:17 PM
Hey Beren,

You are a good and honest person and dag nabbit, people like you!

Now STFU

K.

That mole is really ugly,though.

th1nk3r
13 Dec 07, 05:26:35 PM
That mole is really ugly,though.

That's what AdBlock is for ;)

Nightson
13 Dec 07, 05:41:49 PM
Because the peanut gallery is public as well, I'm not bothered by things that may border on playing such as small comments about how you think the day went, but don't go full out scumhunting or anything.

jamesbannon
13 Dec 07, 06:33:26 PM
I thought I'd be dead by now. Anyway, hopefully I'll play better tomorrow.

Spenser
13 Dec 07, 06:35:10 PM
Try tilting your head to the left.

Imaginary Mark
13 Dec 07, 08:29:30 PM
Jacey's last post (http://www.rantsnraves.org/showthread.php?p=136464#post136464) says he's in a snowstorm right now so he may not be able to send his PM right away.

th1nk3r
13 Dec 07, 10:04:24 PM
I got nightkilled first? Big LOL :D

Either damian, spenser, tears, matt and trillian are all scum so there was no good target, or the scum are so stupid that they think I'm the most dangerous player around :cool:

Tears On My Dong
13 Dec 07, 10:08:38 PM
I got nightkilled first? Big LOL :D

Either damian, spenser, tears, matt and trillian are all scum so there was no good target, or the scum are so stupid that they think I'm the most dangerous player around :cool:

Maybe they have a really crazy, convoluted plan and you are the only one they think would figure it out.

Imaginary Mark
13 Dec 07, 10:56:07 PM
I'm starting to wonder if they did it just for the lulz. :D

SPENSER COULD BE BEHIND THIS!

th1nk3r
13 Dec 07, 11:12:34 PM
I'm starting to wonder if they did it just for the lulz. :D

I'm starting to think you know too much about it for your own good :D

d0t
14 Dec 07, 04:33:15 AM
Wow, that was unexpected. :(

Hoenir
14 Dec 07, 04:58:59 AM
Do the assassins get to discuss who they are choosing to kill, or is it simply a vote via PM?

Marcus
14 Dec 07, 05:10:59 AM
Do the assassins get to discuss who they are choosing to kill, or is it simply a vote via PM?

Why pretend like you don't already know?

Nightson
14 Dec 07, 05:24:32 AM
I'm really not going to answer any questions that can be answered by reading the first two posts.

Nightson
14 Dec 07, 04:34:35 PM
I've decided to create an addendum to the rules. Days must last at least 24 hours unless the day begins with seven or fewer people.

trillian
19 Dec 07, 02:38:05 PM
Someone may need to volunteer to take over my slot in this game if I go into labor before it ends.

Spenser
19 Dec 07, 02:41:49 PM
I think we should just start another one along side this one as this one is moving at a snails pace and is likely to kill off interest in Mafia and Werewolf.

Imaginary Mark
19 Dec 07, 03:25:50 PM
Nightson, if you're still waiting for people to send stuff in, I think you should pick just stuff randomly for them. The night has lasted well over 24 hours already.

Spenser
19 Dec 07, 03:34:23 PM
Mother fucker probably isn't awake yet...

ELV
19 Dec 07, 03:38:53 PM
Tears is next on the list to GM and he was going to do simple mafia. It should be possible to do simple mafia and this simultaneously if Tears is ready.

jamesbannon
21 Dec 07, 02:49:47 PM
Heh... I'm now dead. First time I've been lynched :D Just as well as I was playing like an idiot anyway.

Deadlokd
21 Dec 07, 03:46:16 PM
It's too fucking hard. The assassins just have to contribute a bit to be noticed but not too much to be executed.

I've got that song from Shrek running through my head "We need a hero!"

We need someone with special abilities to rally around. But we are hampered by the fact that the only person we know of is Jacey and we are unable to send PM's. In the last game (my first) we could share info about our specials to prove our bona fides. Here, we have nothing.

enigma
22 Dec 07, 01:20:45 AM
Yay! I'm dead! Woooooo!!

Tears On My Dong
22 Dec 07, 03:13:44 AM
Lucky bastard.

Deadlokd
25 Dec 07, 02:37:18 PM
Beyelzu, because he hasn't been on for a day or two? WTF? That's what, seven townies now? Jesus fucking christ on a fucking stick. Ad Absurdum has been acting like scum for days, and Spenser executes Bey, because he hasn't been on.

Execute: Spenser and Ad Absurdum.

Spenser
26 Dec 07, 10:33:09 AM
I executed bey because he had the highest number of votes aside from me. If it were my choice I would have executed damain but I was the one that said we should not stray from the towns votes.

Imaginary Mark
26 Dec 07, 02:38:06 PM
It must be winter solstice or something because this night has lasted for-freaking-ever.

Tom Sawyer
26 Dec 07, 05:04:37 PM
Shouldn't there be some rule that if the night moves aren't sent in by a certain time, a random player is selected to be the target? This thing has to get moving.

trillian
26 Dec 07, 06:06:41 PM
And I actually thought I may have missed a day and the day hasn't even started. If you havent sent in your kill, please kill me. Just for lulz. Thx.

Deadlokd
27 Dec 07, 01:57:44 AM
And I actually thought I may have missed a day and the day hasn't even started. If you havent sent in your kill, please kill me. Just for lulz. Thx.

I'd be tempted to push you out of the way, bump or not, but I think I know who the scum is and I want to be king so I can execute them.

Afterwards you may kill me.:D

Oh yeah, we're going away tomorrow. We'll be gone a couple of days. So if I am King I may not be able to fulfil my duty until Sunday (my time), if I am just town I won't be contributing and if I am killed I won't care.

SkepticTank
27 Dec 07, 05:47:07 AM
I've decided to create an addendum to the rules. Days must last at least 24 hours unless the day begins with seven or fewer people.

How long do nights have to last?

Tears On My Dong
27 Dec 07, 02:46:10 PM
What's up with this fucking game?

Deadlokd
27 Dec 07, 05:47:17 PM
Just start the next one already.

mrickaby
27 Dec 07, 06:18:59 PM
Is this game dead? Is Nightson dead? I wish nights in reality were this long, I could use more sleep.

trillian
28 Dec 07, 03:39:23 PM
You know how in college you give the professor 5 or 10 minutes to show up before you bail the class? I think the courtesy time has ended.

Let's get the new roles and players confirmed for the new game from Tears and get it going right after Jan 1. Tears says he could start as soon as he gets his beauty sleep.

I know these things come to an end but I don't want the most boring game of all time to be the death knell of it this time. Am I off base? Is there anyone really interested in finishing this one?

Spenser
28 Dec 07, 03:47:58 PM
We should start up a new one after New Years

Imaginary Mark
28 Dec 07, 04:59:30 PM
Sounds good to me, trillian.

mrickaby
28 Dec 07, 05:08:48 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I am not in Tear's game!

SkepticTank
31 Dec 07, 02:52:51 PM
Nightson shows activity yesterday, but no posts in a week...

Imaginary Mark
31 Dec 07, 02:58:36 PM
Inactivity is a scum tell.

Vote Nightson.

Nightson
31 Dec 07, 07:20:24 PM
So, the reason I was inactive for so long was that I went on vacation to a cabin that was advertised as having internet access. However false advertising is alive and well and the cabin did not have any sort of internet access. And interestingly enough, I still haven't gotten the second night choice in. So, if people want me to randomize it I shall, and if people just want to euthanize this game that works too.

Tears On My Dong
31 Dec 07, 07:48:36 PM
I'm over it.

Tom Sawyer
31 Dec 07, 09:16:00 PM
So, the reason I was inactive for so long was that I went on vacation to a cabin that was advertised as having internet access. However false advertising is alive and well and the cabin did not have any sort of internet access. And interestingly enough, I still haven't gotten the second night choice in. So, if people want me to randomize it I shall, and if people just want to euthanize this game that works too.

Randomize it. We may as well finish the game off. Maybe it will pick up now that the holidays are done.

Deadlokd
31 Dec 07, 09:21:06 PM
I'm torn. So I'll go with the majority.

Tears On My Dong
31 Dec 07, 09:22:21 PM
Might as well finish it I guess.

SkepticTank
31 Dec 07, 09:43:58 PM
finish but start the next game at the same time. we can multitask

Tears On My Dong
31 Dec 07, 09:59:07 PM
finish but start the next game at the same time. we can multitask

The next game is getting underway.

Deadlokd
31 Dec 07, 10:05:29 PM
Nightson's game is pretty straightforward. I'm sure we can do both at once.

Tom Sawyer
31 Dec 07, 10:15:58 PM

Way to take a stand there. :)

Deadlokd
31 Dec 07, 11:01:02 PM

Way to take a stand there. :)

I think I have a splinter in my ass.

Tears On My Dong
1 Jan 08, 10:08:47 PM
It's good to see we're back on track now that Nightson is around. :rolleyes:

Deadlokd
1 Jan 08, 10:10:17 PM
It's good to see we're back on track now that Nightson is around. :rolleyes:

I was thinking the same thing when I checked in this morning.

Is this still on Nightson?

Nightson
2 Jan 08, 12:34:05 PM
This game doesn't seem like it's worth continuing. Unless you guys really want to play out the few remaining days, I'd move to just let Tears start his game and bury this one.

Imaginary Mark
2 Jan 08, 02:27:43 PM
Who were the mafia?

Deadlokd
2 Jan 08, 04:26:11 PM
Ad Absurdum, Spenser and Trillian.

Amirite?

trillian
2 Jan 08, 05:35:51 PM
Not me! I'm just a regular ol' townie. Spenser would be my next vote though. I can't remember far back enough to say who else would be on my suspect list.

ELV
2 Jan 08, 08:26:51 PM
It was me, plog, damian, spenser, ST and mrickaby

Tears On My Dong
2 Jan 08, 10:57:25 PM
I had 2 (Spenser and ST).

jamesbannon
3 Jan 08, 10:23:08 AM
I had plog and ST, but got hung.

Imaginary Mark
3 Jan 08, 01:23:39 PM
Hard to say who would have won.

ELV
3 Jan 08, 06:52:32 PM
we had you guys :cool:

Tyrannowhale
1 Oct 12, 02:18:07 PM
Son, I'd be glad to take yer cash, but only if ya promise not to get mad when I pay my cell phone bill with it.