PDA

View Full Version : South Park Mafia - Day 6

th1nk3r
6 Nov 07, 03:57:53 PM
Tears is found dead. The body was left as if smoking a cigarette passing through a coin, another David Blaine trick. Tears was indeed mayor McDaniels, and a regular townie.

7 people remain. Same rules as day 1 regarding the 2 elections.

5. Bradshaw
9. Jacey
10. Tom Sawyer
11. Damian
14. Beren
18. Ambivalent
19. Pavlov's Dog

Ad Absurdum
6 Nov 07, 04:01:53 PM
The mafia is going for the 2 vote power, I assume. Do not allow anyone but ambivalent to become the Mayor.

I viewed Jacey. He is mafia. Everyone please elect ambivalent and then kill me.

the WORST elf
6 Nov 07, 04:01:58 PM
vote PD for mayor

Ad Absurdum
6 Nov 07, 04:02:40 PM
Vote Mayor Ambivalent vote lynch bradshaw

th1nk3r
6 Nov 07, 04:02:40 PM
vote PD for mayor

wait for candidacy

the WORST elf
6 Nov 07, 04:03:16 PM
nm

unvote PD

Ad Absurdum
6 Nov 07, 04:04:12 PM
unvote to wait or whatever

Ambivalent
6 Nov 07, 04:04:50 PM
Ill submit myself for the mayoral candidate.

/vote Ambivalent

the WORST elf
6 Nov 07, 04:06:19 PM
vote ambivalent

vote jacey

Ambivalent
6 Nov 07, 04:06:31 PM
vote PD for mayor

No need to speed lynch Jacey. Why the vote for Pavlov though? That came out of left field.

the WORST elf
6 Nov 07, 04:07:43 PM
vote PD for mayor

No need to speed lynch Jacey. Why the vote for Pavlov though? That came out of left field.

He just tends to be very impartial in these games and isn't swayed by bandwagons. I forgot about the candidacy rule.

Tom Sawyer
6 Nov 07, 04:07:44 PM
Am I the only one who's phenomenally suspicious of Ambivalent now?

We've never actually seen a confirmation of his Ninja role. Even if he is the Ninja, there's nothing to say that the Ninja can't be mafia as well. The only thing that I can think of as possible confirmation is the vigilante kill of ST, which made no sense at all. If ST had been switched out with someone else, then maybe there was a decent explanation of why the vigilante got him.

The one thing he was to do in order to confirm his goodness was the sibling convert and that person happened to die.

Since Bradshaw got a hit on Jacey,

vote Jacey

I don't want to give Ambivalent the tie-breaker power, though, in case he's the fourth mafia. So, I suggest Bradshaw nominate himself and then we can revote tommorrow if there's still another mafia alive

Ad Absurdum
6 Nov 07, 04:08:14 PM
Vote Ambivalent

I'm just going to trust that he was not lying about being ninja and making stuff up the entire time.
unvote, vote jacey instead :P (even though its the same thing)

Ambivalent
6 Nov 07, 04:08:14 PM
I think the doc needs to out himself now.

the WORST elf
6 Nov 07, 04:08:47 PM
vote PD for mayor

Also, either a) Bradshaw is telling the truth, which means Jacey is mafia, or b) Bradshaw is lying, which means Bradshaw is mafia. One way or another, that's the best course of action.

Ambivalent
6 Nov 07, 04:09:48 PM
actually, /unvote AMbivalent

I withdraw my candidacy.

I dont want to lose my power, and Id rather have a normal townie take over that role.

Tom Sawyer
6 Nov 07, 04:09:48 PM
We got a mafia hit on Bradshaw from the insane cop and an Apprentice hit on him from the real cop, so he's good.

the WORST elf
6 Nov 07, 04:10:31 PM
I don't want to give Ambivalent the tie-breaker power, though, in case he's the fourth mafia. So, I suggest Bradshaw nominate himself and then we can revote tommorrow if there's still another mafia alive

That's actually a better idea.

unvote Ambivalent, vote Bradshaw

Ambivalent
6 Nov 07, 04:11:23 PM
that works for me. He needs to nominate himself.

Ambivalent
6 Nov 07, 04:14:04 PM
The doc needs to out. Its a numbers game now. Obviously I can't prove my role, but I hope you can see how supremely unlikely the alternative would be.

Jacey
6 Nov 07, 04:20:50 PM
Vote Jacey

Jacey
6 Nov 07, 04:21:33 PM
Nightfall, that's 4 votes for me.

Ad Absurdum
6 Nov 07, 04:22:30 PM
unvote jacey

Ok, I'll nominate myself

Jacey
6 Nov 07, 04:23:28 PM
unvote jacey

Ok, I'll nominate myself

Too late, Nightfall, I'm dead.

Ad Absurdum
6 Nov 07, 04:23:45 PM
What now? my unvote was 1 minute behind jacey's vote for himself.

Ambivalent
6 Nov 07, 04:23:51 PM
Am I the only one who's phenomenally suspicious of Ambivalent now?

I outed on day 2.
Skeptic Tank assuredly tried to convert a new sibling, so if I wasn't it, I'd be happy to take any alternate claims. Any other siblings out there?

We've never actually seen a confirmation of his Ninja role. Even if he is the Ninja, there's nothing to say that the Ninja can't be mafia as well.

This is true. I said before and I'll say again, I didn't have a win condition. But I've been playing all game as if I were town, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

The only thing that I can think of as possible confirmation is the vigilante kill of ST, which made no sense at all. If ST had been switched out with someone else, then maybe there was a decent explanation of why the vigilante got him.

I have broadcast every move I've made so far. Last night, I swapped myself for Pavlov again.

The one thing he was to do in order to confirm his goodness was the sibling convert and that person happened to die.

It was a good mob play, I agree.

Since Bradshaw got a hit on Jacey,

vote Jacey

I'm fine with that.

Ad Absurdum
6 Nov 07, 04:24:15 PM
yeah I'm dead too I guess

th1nk3r
6 Nov 07, 04:25:13 PM
check the election rules again. bradshaw, you need to vote for yourself as mayor to announce your candidacy. and the lynching race is not over until there's a mayor.

the WORST elf
6 Nov 07, 04:25:22 PM
Nightfall, that's 4 votes for me.

"The lynch vote cannot be over before the governor race, so if there's no governor yet you may unvote for lynch even if there's already a majority. The governor gets veto powers at the end of today. You may only vote for official candidates, that have voted for themselves at some point in the day. Votes for people that did not already announce their candidacy at the time of casting are not valid."

Nice try cheater.

Ad Absurdum
6 Nov 07, 04:26:39 PM
Vote Bradshaw for Mayor! I think I'm the only confirmed good in this game so far..I'm clueless as to what to do.

Ad Absurdum
6 Nov 07, 04:28:36 PM
Ok, I have an idea. Keep me and Jacey alive one more night and let me use my read again.

Good thing I got the lover role, otherwise I would have been dead a while ago.

th1nk3r
6 Nov 07, 04:28:56 PM
Vote Bradshaw for Mayor! I think I'm the only confirmed good in this game so far..I'm clueless as to what to do.

I hate to nitpick, but unvote first...

Ambivalent
6 Nov 07, 04:30:11 PM
/vote Bradshaw

You don't need to do anything just yet. We are just making sure the mob cant quick lynch someone.

I'm leaning towards Sibling-ing Mark tonight, but I think the Doc should protect him.

Thoughts?

Again, I think the doc should out. That way my role can be verified tomorrow.

Ad Absurdum
6 Nov 07, 04:31:03 PM
lol,
unvote
Vote Bradshaw for Mayor!

Ambivalent
6 Nov 07, 04:31:08 PM
Tom, not Mark. I would Sibling Tom Sawyer.

Ambivalent
6 Nov 07, 04:32:15 PM
I sibling Tom, Doc protects tom, We both wake up good but down one doc and my identity proved.

If Tom is another bad guy, my identity is still proved as I'll be dead.

Ad Absurdum
6 Nov 07, 04:33:09 PM
Anyone with any ideas, feel free to tell me. and guys, hurry up and make me mayor -__-

the WORST elf
6 Nov 07, 04:35:44 PM
I sibling Tom, Doc protects tom, We both wake up good but down one doc and my identity proved.

If Tom is another bad guy, my identity is still proved as I'll be dead.

Can you sibling and ninja on the same night? Then you could protect a third person as well.

Tom Sawyer
6 Nov 07, 04:37:54 PM
Vote Bradshaw

Jacey
6 Nov 07, 04:40:09 PM
Vote Bradshaw

th1nk3r
6 Nov 07, 04:40:58 PM
Ok, I have an idea. Keep me and Jacey alive one more night and let me use my read again.

Jacey already has enough votes for the lynch. Once you become mayor, both races are automatically over, jacey will die and you will be forced to suicide. If you think your plan to be kept alive is sound, you should lobby for keeping Jacey alive before you get elected.

Jacey
6 Nov 07, 04:41:59 PM
I voted for Bradshaw, that's the fourth vote. I die, he's mayor.

Ad Absurdum
6 Nov 07, 04:42:27 PM
I think I'm going to die come nightfall. There must be more mafia than just jacey left, hopefully only 1 other. Regardless, he didn't have much of a problem with sacrifice voting himself to kill me..

Tom Sawyer
6 Nov 07, 04:43:45 PM
I got from his attitude that he was the last one and lost the game when you viewed him

Tom Sawyer
6 Nov 07, 04:44:15 PM
nightfall, I believe

Ad Absurdum
6 Nov 07, 04:44:29 PM

Jacey already has enough votes for the lynch. Once you become mayor, both races are automatically over, jacey will die and you will be forced to suicide. If you think your plan to be kept alive is sound, you should lobby for keeping Jacey alive before you get elected.

He only has 3 votes?

Pavlov's Dog
6 Nov 07, 04:44:57 PM
So is it nightfall or not?

Ad Absurdum
6 Nov 07, 04:45:38 PM
He only has 3, thats not a majority. unless I am missing a vote or something.

Ad Absurdum
6 Nov 07, 04:46:23 PM

And don't I also have the veto ?

Tom Sawyer
6 Nov 07, 04:46:35 PM

So revote

Tom Sawyer
6 Nov 07, 04:47:36 PM

And don't I also have the veto ?

Yes, so you can keep him alive and go for another view if you want. There may not be any mafia left, though

Ad Absurdum
6 Nov 07, 04:47:43 PM
I'm not suicidal anymore!

got me some prozac

th1nk3r
6 Nov 07, 04:48:17 PM

That's right, jacey only has 3 votes, you unvoted.

Also, you only have 3 votes for mayor. I only counted the votes since your valid self vote.

Tom Sawyer
6 Nov 07, 04:48:37 PM
I'm not suicidal anymore!

got me some prozac

Well, I don't think we're killing anyone else, so vote for him and then veto the vote so we can move on.

Ad Absurdum
6 Nov 07, 04:48:59 PM
Jacey is last mafia? I have no idea. Anyone know?

If someone knows if he is, I'll vote for myself

Tom Sawyer
6 Nov 07, 04:49:45 PM
Jacey is last mafia? I have no idea. Anyone know?

If someone knows if he is, I'll vote for myself

No, we don't know. I assumed that from his defeatist attitude when you viewed him, though

Pavlov's Dog
6 Nov 07, 04:50:01 PM
Yeah. He is at 3. So what is the plan?

Jacey
6 Nov 07, 04:50:10 PM
Yes please spare me, oh yes, I don't wanna die

Tom Sawyer
6 Nov 07, 04:50:32 PM
Yeah. He is at 3. So what is the plan?

Vote for him and then Bradshaw can decide whether or not to veto it

Ad Absurdum
6 Nov 07, 04:51:20 PM
Vote me for mayor then we can lynch

Tom Sawyer
6 Nov 07, 04:52:16 PM
Vote me for mayor then we can lynch

You have four votes for mayor, but there's only three for lynch

Ad Absurdum
6 Nov 07, 04:53:06 PM
No i have three votes for mayor because ambivalents doesnt count, he needs to revote

Ambivalent
6 Nov 07, 04:54:25 PM
dont end the day. lets figure out what will happen tonight. The town needs to learn some patience or we will end up losing.

Ambivalent
6 Nov 07, 04:55:06 PM
Damian, Picking a sibling and swapping are two different actions, and I can do both.

However, I'm not sure how that saves a 3rd person.

Tom Sawyer
6 Nov 07, 04:56:34 PM
OK, Ambivalent needs to prove his siblingness. If he's going for me, then have the doc protect me. If Jacey is still alive, he can either kill Bradshaw or go after Ambivalent and let Bradshaw get another view or go after Ambivalent.

If Jacey dies and there's another mafia, then same deal.

Tom Sawyer
6 Nov 07, 05:04:28 PM
I really think the game will end when we kill JAcey

Ad Absurdum
6 Nov 07, 05:06:55 PM
I really think the game will end when we kill JAcey

I'm thinking something similar..

At this point i just want to end the game and finally figure out what the hell has been going on. Jeez, oh well. It really sucks, this is so complicated, the entire lynch the evil guy but suicide in the process thing.. :P

If pavlov or someone could vote for me for mayor, plz.

also, post #666

Tom Sawyer
6 Nov 07, 05:08:59 PM
Ambivalent
Bradshaw
Tom Sawyer
Jacey

You are mayor

the WORST elf
6 Nov 07, 05:09:30 PM
and i voted for him too. He's been mayor for awhile.

Pavlov's Dog
6 Nov 07, 05:09:43 PM
vote Bradshaw.

Sorry, I didn't know you were waiting on votes.

Ambivalent
6 Nov 07, 05:10:50 PM
I also think the game will end. However I have another alternative for the doc.

If he is able to protect me tonight, then out yourself. You protect me, I swap you.

If I don't hear anything, I will assume you do not trust me, and I will go ahead with the plan to sibling Tom Sawyer.

Ad Absurdum
6 Nov 07, 05:10:52 PM
ok cool. this is pretty fast paced, sorry for the confusion.

Pavlov's Dog
6 Nov 07, 05:12:33 PM
I can protect Ambivalent tonight.

th1nk3r
6 Nov 07, 05:12:48 PM
Bradshaw is now mayor and has veto on tonight's lynch.

Votecount for the lynch is:

3 - Jacey

Ad Absurdum
6 Nov 07, 05:15:14 PM
unvote in case I forgot, vote jacey

no veto

gg

th1nk3r
6 Nov 07, 05:17:09 PM
Jacey (Ms Choksondik) was mafia.

Nightfall.

Night actions please.

Ad Absurdum
6 Nov 07, 05:44:59 PM
I'd like to elect Ambivalent as my vice-governor.