PDA

View Full Version : South Park Mafia - Day 4

th1nk3r
5 Nov 07, 11:27:04 PM
Barbrady aka beyelzu was found dead, trapped in a huge block of ice. His role was insane cop.
Also, Imaginary Mark did not resurrect.

That is all.

7 votes to lynch, Tears has veto.

3. Tears in the Rain
5. Bradshaw
6. ELV
7. trillian
9. Jacey
10. Tom Sawyer
11. Damian
12. Sarpedon
13. Laughing Dog
14. Beren
17. PiCroft
18. Ambivalent
19. Pavlov's Dog

ELV
5 Nov 07, 11:33:47 PM
Alright. It sucks that bey died but we traded him for a blaintologist and lots of information. I'm feeling pretty good about this right now.

btw:

who

fucking

called it

trillian
5 Nov 07, 11:39:09 PM
So what happened to our doc? I hope he didnt protect him because he was protected the night before and not because he chose someone else. That was ballsy for the mafia to go for it though.

And lets see who Ambivalent switched. Maybe that is how bey died. Or can that happen?

PS Jesus really is a mere mortal who doesnt resurrect.

Ambivalent
5 Nov 07, 11:42:07 PM
I swapped myself for Tears, so Bey was a straight up hit.

Ambivalent
6 Nov 07, 01:53:10 AM
I guess I will be the first to speculate.

Or do you mean who should protect whom, Ambivalent? My vote is for ninja to switch bey with someone, for the doc to protect you, and for Jesus (if he exists) (heh) to protect some other person. Maybe Bradshaw?

I'm going to assume he was throwing out a breadcrumb here, and he let us know what his nightmove would be.

We know Bradshaw is clear, and we know IM was killed outright. This makes 3 nights in a row the mob has not gone after Jacey and Bradshaw.

The longer those two are left alive the more it seems like the mob does not want to kill them. I agree that it was a big risk going after Bey last night. I thought for sure the doc would protect him. (I'm assuming he protected me the night before)

We know there is still a real cop out there, so if there is a cop out there who isn't Jacey, I'm wondering if it might be a good time for him/her to out. I think between the doc and myself, if we coordinate correctly (and with a bit of luck), we can keep him alive indefinately.

If there is no counterclaim, I think we have to give Jacey the benefit of the doubt, even though his continued existance flies in the face of reason.

Thoughts?

Ad Absurdum
6 Nov 07, 03:39:42 AM
I'm glad to see I was right. Phew!

1 mafia down...

Tom Sawyer
6 Nov 07, 04:51:49 AM
Sucks about beylezu. Knowing that he was the insane cop, his reads were as good as the cop. I was wondering why the hell he viewed bambam, but I guess he got a good read on her and went with it. Excellent work, bey. It also seems that IM was a straight kill, but even though my role's a Jew, I'm going to play the Christian here and continue to assume he's going to come back, despite all the evidence that it will never happen.

Since Bradshaw's a townie, we can assume that his role claim of Apprentice is good, since it would be stupid for a townie to lie about that. We still don't know if Jacey is the real cop or the naive cop, but if he read Bradshaw we'll get that answer unless he's mafia.

ELV seems fairly clear to me, since there was enough of a bandwagon against beylezu and Jacey yesterday that the mafia could have easily just jumped on it and gotten rid of at least one special, but he came up with the bambam idea instead, which worked out. It may have been a move to sacrifice one of their own in order to deflect suspicion, which would also be a reason for bambam to not come on and defend herself too well, but I'm fairly sure of him now, too.

Tom Sawyer
6 Nov 07, 05:23:54 AM
ELV started the bambam idea and trillian jumped right on it. Either they're both good or we started with three mafia and they decided to sacrifice one of them to try and clear the other two. I think it's the former.

In the voting, Ambivalent and Jacey were the only ones going after beylezu and we can trust the former and provisionally trust the latter for the moment, unless we get another cop claimant.

Laughing Dog and Beren stuck with Bradshaw and Sarpendon and Pavlov's Dpg were on Bradshaw and switched over to bambam once it looked like that one was going through.

beylezu also said that he was going to view Damian last night, but he was early on the bambam idea.

Jacey
6 Nov 07, 07:20:33 AM
I got a good read on Bradshaw but nothing on Apprentice.

My guess is that I see everyone as good. Wunderbar.

Jacey
6 Nov 07, 07:24:26 AM
I think I'm still alive (as well as ELV and Laughing Dog) because of the ease of the kill and the possibilities of protection. One kill gets two bodies, it's that simple for them.

With all the various protections talked about why go after a Lover right away, and they had no choice but to get beyelzu knowing that he's as good as a regular cop now.

Tom Sawyer
6 Nov 07, 07:24:34 AM
I got a good read on Bradshaw but nothing on Apprentice.

My guess is that I see everyone as good. Wunderbar.

OK, so that makes you either naive cop or mafia. On the one hand, that's good, because it means we still have a regular cop out there and the mafia can't take out both the cop and the Apprentice in one shot. On the other hand, that's bad because now I'm no longer cleared as a townie.

At the moment, the only person whom we know is good is Bradshaw.

Jacey
6 Nov 07, 07:37:21 AM
Right, in actuality I'm not disappointed I'm naive cop, since the real cop gets another day if the mafia takes out me and Bradshaw, and since we're both useless right now I doubt we get killed tonight.

ELV
6 Nov 07, 07:45:33 AM
3 cops, crazy stuff

the WORST elf
6 Nov 07, 07:54:05 AM
I'm guessing they figured Bey was protected the night before so couldn't be protected again, and Jacey would be protected. Didn't someone come out and say "doctor should protect Jacey" yesterday?

Also, they have no real reason to take him out if he's the naive one and gave a good read on someone that may be guilty. Same reason they had no reason to take out Bey after his good read on Bambam.

Jacey
6 Nov 07, 07:57:06 AM
If Tom Sawyer is mafia they would figure I'm naive and am no threat. beyelzu was more of a risk because they know obv that bambam is mafia and already knew beyelzu was Captain Insano cop, we knew, and his reads are just as good as the real cop.

Knowing nothing else, I say we lynch the quiet one. I'm sick of it. If they have a role beneficial to the town they do no good anyway by staying silent.

Vote Beren

Jacey
6 Nov 07, 07:58:10 AM
FYI, not that I'm accusing Tom Sawyer, just saying that is a possibility

Tom Sawyer
6 Nov 07, 08:06:55 AM
If Tom Sawyer is mafia they would figure I'm naive and am no threat. beyelzu was more of a risk because they know obv that bambam is mafia and already knew beyelzu was Captain Insano cop, we knew, and his reads are just as good as the real cop.

Knowing nothing else, I say we lynch the quiet one. I'm sick of it. If they have a role beneficial to the town they do no good anyway by staying silent.

Vote Beren

Also, you could be mafia and just pretending to be the naive cop. You say viewed IM the same night he died, so the claim would have some verification and then you just picked some random guy for the other claim. I'm not sure which you are, but I don't want to kill off the Apprentice to find out.

However, in addition to being quiet, Beren was also voting to kill off the Apprentice and a cop claimant before switching to bambam at the end when it when it looked good that she was gone. It's better than anything else I've got now, so:

Vote Beren

Jacey
6 Nov 07, 08:11:04 AM
Also, you could be mafia and just pretending to be the naive cop. You say viewed IM the same night he died, so the claim would have some verification and then you just picked some random guy for the other claim. I'm not sure which you are, but I don't want to kill off the Apprentice to find out.

However, in addition to being quiet, Beren was also voting to kill off the Apprentice and a cop claimant before switching to bambam at the end when it when it looked good that she was gone. It's better than anything else I've got now, so:

Vote Beren

I'd have picked someone better than Imaginary Mark if I were making stuff up, if I were mafia I'd know who wasn't mafia and was safe to proclaim good

PiCroft
6 Nov 07, 09:03:34 AM
Dude...

When I wasn't as busy, this game was slooooow

Now I've missed our cop getting iced and Jesus still hasn't returned to earth to deliver us from evil.

But I was right after all about Bradshaw & Beyelzu. Go me.

At this point I simply have no other people to vote for, so for now, I'll vote Beren.

Pavlov's Dog
6 Nov 07, 09:18:44 AM
I am on my phone because I am at a seminar, so I won't be checking in for a couple of hours, but I just wanted to say: vote Beren

Tom Sawyer
6 Nov 07, 09:21:38 AM
Well, we're certainly picking up a lot of clues today, aren't we?

We should have three more people vote for Beren and then move onto another day where hopefully something more interesting will happen.

ELV
6 Nov 07, 09:25:17 AM
I am also inclined to vote Beren for right now, but I don't really want to get an early bandwagon going so I will abstain for now in favor of being a bit more methodical. I would like to hear the opinions of some of the quieter people before anything gets too far gone.

the WORST elf
6 Nov 07, 09:25:44 AM

Vote Beren

This reasoning is sound enough and we've done alright so far, so I'll break form and add one.

vote beren

However, seeing as how we only need two more votes, we should probably give him a chance to claim before adding any more.

ELV
6 Nov 07, 09:27:58 AM
I agree somewhat Tom, but I think we shouldn't rush today and use its relative lack of activity to give some of the quieter people a chance to voice their opinions.

We certainly need to give Beren a chance to speak, and I know I would like to hear the opinions of Tears and Sarpedon among others of everything that has happened. Today probably won't be a day of action, so it should be a day of new perspectives.

So much has happened so quickly at times, a bit of a slow down should be good for some people to catch up and perhaps offer new insights.

Laughing Dog
6 Nov 07, 09:29:25 AM
I vote for Beren.

ELV
6 Nov 07, 09:29:28 AM
Some of you guys should unvote. We don't want anyone getting lynched early. We all know what the current sentiment is, so the votes aren't needed until it is actually time to lynch.

ELV
6 Nov 07, 09:30:21 AM
Seriously, if thats just one vote needed some one needs to unvote.

th1nk3r
6 Nov 07, 09:34:06 AM
Votecount:

6 - Beren

the WORST elf
6 Nov 07, 09:36:01 AM
unvote beren.

Way too quick for my tastes.

Tom Sawyer
6 Nov 07, 09:36:40 AM
Right unvote Beren

I'll give him until after lunch to show up and respond, but he's the only one I find suspicious other than LD, and that would kill ELV too.

ELV
6 Nov 07, 09:39:36 AM
tom, theres no need to rush this

Laughing Dog
6 Nov 07, 09:41:24 AM
Right unvote Beren

I'll give him until after lunch to show up and respond, but he's the only one I find suspicious other than LD, and that would kill ELV too. Why are my actions more suspicious than yours? Hmmmm.

Tom Sawyer
6 Nov 07, 09:42:36 AM
Why are my actions more suspicious than yours? Hmmmm.

It's that fucking dog in your profile. It looks suspicious how it's just sitting there chuckling all the time.

the WORST elf
6 Nov 07, 09:45:01 AM
Also, we know Bradshaw is not mafia because the insane cop read him as such. So, he's probably not lying and is the apprentice, meaning at best, Jacey is the naive cop, and at worst, is the traitor or scum.

So, that means the real cop is still out there, and has had three reads. It's too bad this is the non pm version because we have no way of getting that information out in the open.

trillian
6 Nov 07, 09:45:59 AM
wow. Guess I should have posted earlier but I keep nodding off like some narcoleptic.

Beren is on my list if suspects, but why such a rush to lynch?

And you all are following jacey's lead? Do you really think that Th1nk3r put a cop (of any kind) and the apprentice together as lovers? c'mon people! And that if he did they would still be alive?

I am the real cop and Sarpedon is scum. We can either vote him now or let the vigilante get him and vote for someone else.

I was waiting to "out" to see what would happen with voting today. I almost waited too long!

eta: Bradshaw was confirmed the apprentcie, and my next read was bam bam so I knew she was mafia yesterday. My other read was, sadly, Skeptic Tank.

Tom Sawyer
6 Nov 07, 09:50:40 AM
I just realized. We can't discount the idea that Bradshaw may be the traitor. At the time he claimed, everyone thought that the cop knew who the apprentice was, so he may have been hoping to out the guy by having him come out and say that Bradshaw was lying. Also, that would stack up with beylezu's viewing of him and might mean that Jacey is the real cop.

I don't think this is the case, I'm just putting it out there.

edit: never mind. Just saw trillian's post

Sarpedon
6 Nov 07, 09:53:27 AM
Oh how convenient. The third cop surfaces. Lots of useless already known information, and one finger of suspicion. Easy to make up and all.

trillian
6 Nov 07, 09:59:37 AM
Oh how convenient. The third cop surfaces. Lots of useless already known information, and one finger of suspicion. Easy to make up and all.

Well I had to surface sometime. I was already shitting bricks last night that you all had me on the kill list. Tonight I'll need protection. If one of your fellow Blaine's wants to also claim "real cop" that only makes my suspect list easier to hone.

Tom Sawyer
6 Nov 07, 09:59:39 AM
Well, if Sarpedon is a confirmed evil, then leave him for the vigilante. His death in the morning will confirm or refute trillian's claim. Jacey should also read her to see if he gets a townie result. If he doesn't, then he's the real cop.

I doubt that we started with more than 3 mafia and we got one of them and the brainwashed villager, so there's probably only 2 left as opposed to 11 regular folks.

trillian
6 Nov 07, 10:06:53 AM
Or how about we lynch Sarp today so that our doc knows for sure to protect me when he turns up mafia? We dont need another mistake like last night.

Then we can spend some time going over a good suspect list for the vigilante.

I have to go turn in my car, but I'll be back in an hour or so.
Please unvote beren for now.

Ambivalent
6 Nov 07, 10:08:52 AM
I agree. Lynch Sarpedon is our first priority. But let's not rush into it. There are still some things to iron out before we do so.

I'll post more in a minute.

Ambivalent
6 Nov 07, 10:14:17 AM
I'll be heading to work myself shortly, so please let me claim my night swap before anyone ends the day.

Trillian, if you think it's safe enough to risk letting the cop protect you tonight, I can swap you tomorrow night (while the cop protectes me) and we can continue that cycle as long as the mob doesn't get in a lucky shot.

Alternatively, I could swap you tonight, but I think there's a decent chance I was protected last night, and could be vulnerable myself.

This all assumes the Sarpedon view plays out, and no other cop claims.

Sarpedon
6 Nov 07, 10:20:14 AM
Vote beren

If the terrorist is on, quick vote beren, and kill Trillian the cop! So she can't be protected.

Sarpedon
6 Nov 07, 10:21:38 AM
eh, never mind about the voting beren, not enough votes. But get Trillian anyway.

Ambivalent
6 Nov 07, 10:22:54 AM
It was worth a shot. ;)

Jacey
6 Nov 07, 10:26:18 AM
Is there anyway to protect trillian from the terrorist or are we SOL in that regard

Ambivalent
6 Nov 07, 10:28:18 AM
I don't think there's anything we can do about it, as he kills during the day.

Ambivalent
6 Nov 07, 10:29:06 AM
If he's out there, a better target would be me. I'm pretty well invulerable to the mob unless they get in a lucky shot.

Ambivalent
6 Nov 07, 10:29:37 AM
Off to work. I'll check in in a few hours.

trillian
6 Nov 07, 10:42:16 AM
Is there anyway to protect trillian from the terrorist or are we SOL in that regard

Why would you want to protect me you scummy scum man! I will say that if I get terroristed, please know that jacey is mafia and kill him when you think he is the last one. Hopefully he is the traitor and the game will be over even before he dies.

So for today we can get one mafia and a dead terrorist and Bradshaw still inherits my role and information.

FYI, Pavlov and Tears were on my short list for viewing last night. Tears mainly because he can pardon and I wanted to be sure he wasnt mafia. Just in case I blow up soon.

trillian
6 Nov 07, 10:43:55 AM
OK. Everyone needs to help save me.

vote: Sarpedon

Let's lynch him before anything can happen!

Hey jacey: You can help protect me by voting Sarpedon KThx!

Ad Absurdum
6 Nov 07, 10:46:16 AM
I'm going to trust trillian and vote Sarpedon.

Tom Sawyer
6 Nov 07, 10:48:07 AM
Well, Sarpedon just outed himself as mafia, so that's good. It means that trillian's either the cop or the last mafia. He kind of put my suspicion off of Beren with the vote for him, but that may have been his intention.

I also don't think there's a terrorist in the game, since Sarpedon said "If the terrorist is on, quick vote beren, and kill Trillian the cop!". He can see who's on and who's not, so I'm assuming that he wasn't told who the terrorist is, which means there's not one.

I say we lynch Sarpedon ourselves instead of leaving it for the vigilante. Then tonight, Jacey can view trillian. If he gets a mafia hit, it means the two are working together and trillian's mafia and Jacey's the real cop and Bradshaw's the traitor. That's a hell of a longshot, but if Jacey's the naive cop, he's got nothing better to do anyways, so we may as well rule it out.

Anyways, vote Sarpedon

trillian
6 Nov 07, 10:53:47 AM
Hey Tom, Jacey can't view shit. The real cop sees Bradshaw as the Apprentice and Jacey's didnt even claim to do that. Jacey could only be naive cop so he could never view me as mafia.

The fact that you come up with such convoluted theories that make innocent people potential mafia makes you a serious suspect. Or just prone to wild conspiracy theories. It's like you want to make me and Bradshaw look bad EVEN when Sarp is mafia and just told the terrorist to kill me! So far fetched.

But thanks for the Sarp vote. I guess even the remaining mafia have no choice on that now since he outed himself.

Jacey
6 Nov 07, 10:56:34 AM
I already said that I assumed I'm naive cop and that my views are worthless. You're like beyelzu and spenser now you always suspect me regardless of what I do.

unvote Beren; vote Sarpedon

Pavlov's Dog
6 Nov 07, 10:57:20 AM
unvote
vote Sarpedon

Jacey
6 Nov 07, 10:57:49 AM
I'm on the phone at work, can't type more, trillian will blahblah jacey's scummy scum me anyway.

Ad Absurdum
6 Nov 07, 10:59:18 AM
I say we lynch Sarpedon ourselves instead of leaving it for the vigilante. Then tonight, Jacey can view trillian. If he gets a mafia hit, it means the two are working together and trillian's mafia and Jacey's the real cop and Bradshaw's the traitor. That's a hell of a longshot, but if Jacey's the naive cop, he's got nothing better to do anyways, so we may as well rule it out.

Anyways, vote Sarpedon

Read day three again. I am confirmed as the apprentice. No bullshit.

trillian
6 Nov 07, 10:59:31 AM
Oh and lets pay attention to the roles vs characters. It seems Th1nk3r didnt do this randomly.

All the lovers are school workers as was pointed out. Barbrady was an insane cop, and Jesus was Jesus!

So for mafia Bam Bam was Wendy and Sarp is Cartman.
I dont know how they all link exactly but does anyone have the list?

Tom Sawyer
6 Nov 07, 11:01:03 AM
Hey Tom, Jacey can't view shit. The real cop sees Bradshaw as the Apprentice and Jacey's didnt even claim to do that. Jacey could only be naive cop so he could never view me as mafia.

The fact that you come up with such convoluted theories that make innocent people potential mafia makes you a serious suspect. Or just prone to wild conspiracy theories. It's like you want to make me and Bradshaw look bad EVEN when Sarp is mafia and just told the terrorist to kill me! So far fetched.

But thanks for the Sarp vote. I guess even the remaining mafia have no choice on that now since he outed himself.

If Bradshaw is the traitor, then Jacey would have viewed him as a townie and not gotten an Apprentice hit if he's the real cop. If he views you and gets a townie hit, then it means that he is the naive cop. If he views you and gets a mafia hit, then he'll know that he's not the naive cop and is real and you're mafia. If he is the naive cop, his views are useless anyways, so he may as well do the one thing that potentially has some value.

If you want to view tonight, then fine. If you're confirmed as the cop, I'd appreciate being confirmed as a townie and not get lynched as we go forward.

Ad Absurdum
6 Nov 07, 11:01:45 AM
5 votes on sarp so far. How many do we need to lynch?

Tom Sawyer
6 Nov 07, 11:02:24 AM
Read day three again. I am confirmed as the apprentice. No bullshit.

Unless you're the traitor. I don't think that this is the case and I think that you are the apprentice. However, Jacey has nothing left to do with his ability, so he may as well close this one last potential hole.

trillian
6 Nov 07, 11:05:57 AM
OK Tom, I can see how you could think that way.
But what about what just happened? Sarp just admitted he is mafia and called for the terrorist to kill me. And as the REAL cop, I am telling you that I viewed Bradshaw as the confirmed and authentic Apprentice. I don't get a "townie" view on him. I was told he was the Apprentice and given another view.

If you still aren't convinced then I guess we'll just have to chat about it when the game is over.

Jacey
6 Nov 07, 11:07:00 AM
If Bradshaw is the traitor, then Jacey would have viewed him as a townie and not gotten an Apprentice hit if he's the real cop. If he views you and gets a townie hit, then it means that he is the naive cop. If he views you and gets a mafia hit, then he'll know that he's not the naive cop and is real and you're mafia. If he is the naive cop, his views are useless anyways, so he may as well do the one thing that potentially has some value.

If you want to view tonight, then fine. If you're confirmed as the cop, I'd appreciate being confirmed as a townie and not get lynched as we go forward.

Right, if Bradshaw is lying about being the Apprentice then I could still be the real cop.

FWIW I don't think Bradshaw is lying, but that's an option

Jacey
6 Nov 07, 11:08:49 AM
I viewed Bradshaw as the confirmed and authentic Apprentice.

I missed that if you said it earlier so my post is redundant

Tom Sawyer
6 Nov 07, 11:09:44 AM
OK Tom, I can see how you could think that way.
But what about what just happened? Sarp just admitted he is mafia and called for the terrorist to kill me. And as the REAL cop, I am telling you that I viewed Bradshaw as the confirmed and authentic Apprentice. I don't get a "townie" view on him. I was told he was the Apprentice and given another view.

If you still aren't convinced then I guess we'll just have to chat about it when the game is over.

Oh, that's a good point. However, if he knew that the terrorist wasn't in the game and just pretended to fuck up about not having that knowledge, then it would provide additional coverage for you (that's right, I can stretch a strained piece of logic that far).

Having Jacey view you closes every hole. I think it would be stupid for you to fake claim as a cop this late in the game and I believe you, but we may as well consider all the possibilities.

Jacey
6 Nov 07, 11:10:58 AM
Vote peoples before trillian gets terroristed

PiCroft
6 Nov 07, 11:10:59 AM
OK. Everyone needs to help save me.

vote: Sarpedon

Let's lynch him before anything can happen!

Hey jacey: You can help protect me by voting Sarpedon KThx!

Well I enjoyed the game thus far, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to out.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c364/dudealmighty05/Satan.gif

And:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c364/dudealmighty05/nuclear-explosion.gif

Sorry trillian, you've been tangoed ;)

Jacey
6 Nov 07, 11:11:37 AM
I'll view trillian tonight for shits and giggles

Jacey
6 Nov 07, 11:13:52 AM
Ok nevermind

Tom Sawyer
6 Nov 07, 11:14:40 AM
Well, ELV and Laughing Dog were in the thread when Pi Croft blew up and didn't vote to get Sarpedon and end the day.

Jacey
6 Nov 07, 11:16:39 AM
Well, ELV and Laughing Dog were in the thread when Pi Croft blew up and didn't vote to get Sarpedon and end the day.

Right, day's not over.

the WORST elf
6 Nov 07, 11:16:52 AM
Sorry guys, just got back from lunch and i have to split for a meeting.

Barely skimmed, but looks like:

vote sarpedon

Tom Sawyer
6 Nov 07, 11:19:06 AM

Right, day's not over.

It could have been if they'd posted and not just sat there watching.

ELV
6 Nov 07, 11:20:21 AM
I had to read through the whole thread first. vote sarpedon

Tom Sawyer
6 Nov 07, 11:21:13 AM
nightfall

th1nk3r
6 Nov 07, 11:25:38 AM
Didn't read through the whole thread, just PiCroft's explosion... i'll go check if sarp has 6 votes.

Tom Sawyer
6 Nov 07, 11:28:04 AM
Oh wait, I was counting trillian as a vote. I guess it's still day.

My bad.

Jacey
6 Nov 07, 11:29:53 AM
Ok then.

Anyone read any good books lately?

Tom Sawyer
6 Nov 07, 11:31:18 AM
Well, Bradshaw is the cop now, so the doc needs to protect him and Ambivalent needs to switch Jacey so that they don't get killed and we lose the views.

Jacey
6 Nov 07, 11:33:13 AM
Well, Bradshaw is the cop now, so the doc needs to protect him and Ambivalent needs to switch Jacey so that they don't get killed and we lose the views.

AMIRITE?!?!

th1nk3r
6 Nov 07, 11:34:36 AM
Majority at the start of the day was 7/13, now it's 6/11.

3. Tears in the Rain
5. Bradshaw Sarpedon
6. ELV Sarpedon
9. Jacey Beren Sarpedon
10. Tom Sawyer Beren Sarpedon
11. Damian Beren Sarpedon
12. Sarpedon Beren
13. Laughing Dog Beren
14. Beren
18. Ambivalent
19. Pavlov's Dog Beren Sarpedon

Sarp has 6 votes, so Tears has 15 minutes in case he wants to veto.

Ad Absurdum
6 Nov 07, 11:37:11 AM
oh jeez. I was so sure picroft was good. fuck.

Laughing Dog
6 Nov 07, 11:41:24 AM
I think Sarpedon was being sarcastic when he "admitted" being a mafia, but then again what do I know.

th1nk3r
6 Nov 07, 11:42:29 AM
No more posting please, if your name isn't Tears or Sarp.

Tears On My Dong
6 Nov 07, 11:48:46 AM
I'm not vetoing, carry on.

th1nk3r
6 Nov 07, 11:50:30 AM
And we're down to 10 men. trill (Priest Maxi) was cop, Sarpedon (Cartman) was blaintologist, PiCroft (Satan) was terrorist. No surprises here.

Nightfall.

The sooner you send in the actions, the sooner the game resumes.

motofloom
8 Jul 11, 02:14:34 AM
I think Sarpedon was being sarcastic when he "admitted" being a mafia, but then again what do I know.

I confirm. I join told all above. We can communicate on this theme.
Bravo, seems excellent idea to me is
by bet365 italia (http://bet365-new.blogspot.com/)

xXx_[SSJ] St. Drizzt_xXx
8 Jul 11, 06:15:06 AM
Excellent contribution!