http://68.148.23.254/~devildevil/spackle/n729510299_5316861_3959.jpg.jpeg

lol ishmael is ashamed of this pic so he keeps deleting it

yeah, terribly, that is why this pic is my facebook profile picture

Ishmael
12 Jun 09, 09:56:34 AM
damian is too busying trying to derail and fuck up the game thread to post here

Imaginary Mark
12 Jun 09, 10:01:52 AM
If this mafia game turns out to suck it will be all damian's fault.

the WORST elf
12 Jun 09, 11:17:37 AM
hey guys cliff is melting down about this.

1:15pmMarshall (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=729510299)

how about stop messing up the game thread?
1:16pmDamian

i'd really like to keep RnR and facebook separated
1:16pmMarshall (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=729510299)

Well im about to call you and ask you nicely to leave the fucking game alone.
keeping them separete must mean posting my picture from facebook over and over again
1:17pmDamian

no i got that on RnR

the WORST elf
12 Jun 09, 11:21:37 AM
damian I think you should grow up and show some respect to your friend ishmael

i am doing him a favor and posting in his thread. if i didn't no one would.

Von Zipper
12 Jun 09, 11:26:41 AM
damian what you are doing is not only disrespectful to Ishmael. It's disrespectful to the board and to the internet mafia community as a whole. Maybe even to the concept of internet mafia and to the memories of players now passed on.

I don't know how you live with yourself.

the WORST elf
12 Jun 09, 11:27:17 AM
ishmael keeps calling me and i hung up on him :XD:

Ishmael
12 Jun 09, 11:27:43 AM
I tried to call damian about all this so we could work something out but I keep getting disconnected. :(

the WORST elf
12 Jun 09, 11:28:28 AM
also now i have ishmael's phone number

Ishmael
12 Jun 09, 11:29:21 AM
hey dumbass people on RnR already had my number, you fail once again

ETA: answer the phone we need to talk

ETA2: damian's voice, lol

the WORST elf
12 Jun 09, 11:30:53 AM
is it true everyone on RnR has ishmael's phone number? if not i could post it for you guys if you want. maybe ishmael will be too busy answering the phone to call my law firm then.

Imaginary Mark
12 Jun 09, 11:30:58 AM
damian is a very busy man with a lot of important things to do.

Ishmael
12 Jun 09, 11:31:40 AM
is it true everyone on RnR has ishmael's phone number? if not i could post it for you guys if you want. maybe ishmael will be too busy answering the phone to call my law firm then.

I am going to have to call your assistant to work this out then I guess.

ETA: 512-508-6819

the WORST elf
12 Jun 09, 11:34:53 AM
is that your work number?

Ishmael
12 Jun 09, 11:35:39 AM
is that your work number?

don't try and be all butthurt damian, i am trying to run my game not bothering anyone, remember that part?

the WORST elf
12 Jun 09, 11:36:14 AM
i'm not butthurt. (aside: :ironicat:) i'm just asking if that is your work number.

Ishmael
12 Jun 09, 11:37:41 AM
i'm not butthurt. (aside: :ironicat:) i'm just asking if that is your work number.

lol, yeah you are asking about whether that is my work number because "ishmael is calling ma work!"

ETA: it's incredibly easy to find my work number

ETA2: it's not

the WORST elf
12 Jun 09, 11:39:00 AM
how far along in this meltdown would you say you are, scale of 1-10?

Von Zipper
12 Jun 09, 11:41:28 AM
:siren:Earth to Ishmael. You are calling a law firm to complain about a spoiled Mafia game:siren:

Ishmael
12 Jun 09, 11:43:41 AM
:siren:Earth to Ishmael. You are calling a law firm to complain about a spoiled Mafia game:siren:

:no:

I'm calling damian to work out this problem. I called his direct line, if I really wanted to fuck him over I would call one of the partners of his firm. I just want to have a nice mafia game without damian trolling the game thread and so I feel me and him should discuss this man to little man.

the WORST elf
12 Jun 09, 11:47:08 AM
no, this meltdown is pretty awesome, thanks for validating my actions.

Von Zipper
12 Jun 09, 11:48:00 AM
I'm calling damian

at his law firm

to work out this problem.

you're having with internet mafia.

I called his direct line, if I really wanted to fuck him over I would call one of the partners of his firm.

What's that you say? Trolling a mafia thread?!!!!

Rest assured, Mr. Bennett. I'm cancelling his smart card now.

Ishmael
12 Jun 09, 11:48:14 AM
no, this meltdown is pretty awesome, thanks for validating my actions.

I am starting to get a little :dinorage: at this moment damian. I want the game thread to be for the game.

the WORST elf
12 Jun 09, 11:48:58 AM
hey ishmael i think it's kind of ironic that you called me a baby in the mafia game thread :foiled:

cockrell
12 Jun 09, 11:50:33 AM
I wish people would call me about mafia threads.

:sarcasm:

the WORST elf
12 Jun 09, 11:52:32 AM
ishmael is threatening me now on facebook chat

trillian
12 Jun 09, 11:54:08 AM
please post all correspondence. this game could have life yet!

Ishmael
12 Jun 09, 11:54:52 AM

now threatening is asking you to stop posting in the game thread? wow, what a loser you are tiny man

the WORST elf
12 Jun 09, 11:55:02 AM
he's threatening to call a partner at my law firm, it's pretty cool.

Ishmael
12 Jun 09, 11:56:04 AM
he's threatening to call a partner at my law firm, it's pretty cool.

post the chat log then

the WORST elf
12 Jun 09, 11:56:22 AM
okay i will not post in that thread any more.

eta i will rep every post in that thread that is not from a legal participant in the game.

Tyrannowhale
12 Jun 09, 11:57:20 AM

eta i will rep every post in that thread that is not from a legal participant in the game.

hey damian

i'm posting

Ishmael
12 Jun 09, 11:58:09 AM

Thanks damian :) I know you are a little man of your word.

the WORST elf
12 Jun 09, 11:58:25 AM

hey damian

i'm posting

no in the mafia game thread. also you don't have a job so ishmael can't hurt you by calling your boss like a pussy. now is your chance for revenge for all the mean things he's said to you.

Ishmael
12 Jun 09, 12:00:09 PM

hey damian

i'm posting

no in the mafia game thread. also you don't have a job so ishmael can't hurt you by calling your boss like a pussy. now is your chance for revenge for all the mean things he's said to you.

haha, u mad-- spend all morning trying to troll someone and then get mad when he calls you to talk about it moar

the WORST elf
12 Jun 09, 12:00:42 PM
nice reversal attempt. don't think anyone's buying it though :(

Rivers Cuomo Fan #754
12 Jun 09, 12:02:39 PM
please post all correspondence.

:nada:

Tyrannowhale
12 Jun 09, 12:03:06 PM
ok damian, as you wish

Ishmael
12 Jun 09, 12:03:38 PM
please post all correspondence.

Marshall

how about stop messing up the game thread?
12:16pmDamian

i'd really like to keep RnR and facebook separated
12:16pmMarshall

Well im about to call you and ask you nicely to leave the fucking game alone.

keeping them separete must mean posting my picture from facebook over and over again
12:17pmDamian

no i got that on RnR
12:17pmMarshall

... one sec

:/:/
12:17pmDamian

pm posted it on RnR
12:20pmMarshall

I posted it on RnR you dork. In the camwhores thread, years ago.
12:20pmDamian

oh then i guess i'm clear

thanks
12:22pmDamian

i'm really kind of hurt that you aren't appreciative
12:22pmMarshall

calling now to talk about you not posting in my game thread since I can't seem to get you banned from it yet
12:23pmDamian

you should be able to ban me

maybe you just aren't experienced enough as a moderator
12:23pmMarshall

i can,,,hmm i dont know
12:26pmDamian

that was awesome
12:49pmMarshall

i am going to ask nicely again damian
12:49pmDamian

stop being a little bitch
12:50pmMarshall

oaky that's fine
12:50pmDamian

seriously you are

you're taking internet goofing around into reality

grow up
12:50pmMarshall

i want you to stop posting in the game thread so we can finish the game
12:51pmDamian

i am not impeding you from finishing the game at all

quit acting like you're 3

fucking stopper junior
12:52pmMarshall

who is acting like their three? are you an adult?

stop posting in the game thread
12:52pmDamian

grow up

if you can't handle rnr maybe you should quit
12:53pmMarshall

okay now we both think the other should grow up, a lawyer who spends all morning fucking up a game he tried to undermine from the beginning

I can handle it just fine.
12:53pmDamian

that's what RnR is for

get over it
12:54pmMarshall

there is a thread for trolling i set up for you
12:54pmDamian

yeah, it's your game thread

Rivers Cuomo Fan #754
12 Jun 09, 12:03:50 PM
also this is a better ishmael meltdown than the one he had in IRC about my rep and halii's statement that she'd do me, cheers damian!

the WORST elf
12 Jun 09, 12:04:07 PM
i already closed the chat window. he basically was like "i'm only going to ask you one more time!" and i said "wow maybe if you can't handle rnr you should quit" and stuff like that.

Rivers Cuomo Fan #754
12 Jun 09, 12:05:30 PM
i mean we had a thread a while ago about titr melting down over mafia, but tears could show up in this thread and make fun of ishmael without any irony, that's how goods this is

Ishmael
12 Jun 09, 12:05:50 PM
also this is a better ishmael meltdown than the one he had in IRC about my rep and halii's statement that she'd do me, cheers damian!

Chatlog posted, not even close to those.

the WORST elf
12 Jun 09, 12:06:30 PM
haha i called him stopper junior.

the WORST elf
12 Jun 09, 12:07:23 PM

Chatlog posted, not even close to those.

did you call gunnerj or threaten to call his place of employment? i think that pretty much takes the cake of rnr meltdowns.

Tyrannowhale
12 Jun 09, 12:09:39 PM
haha i called him stopper junior.

i think after today you have to call him Panda Junior in honor of Panda's 4-hour meltdown in netdrama (http://rantsnraves.org/showthread.php?t=18126)

Rivers Cuomo Fan #754
12 Jun 09, 12:10:18 PM
i want to return to this theme because i think it is important: a while ago tears had a "pokemon" mafia game and a whole bunch of people shitposted in it to troll him and he took it better than ishmael is taking whatever damian is doing.

ishmael you are getting more worked up over internet mafia games than tears in the rain

the WORST elf
12 Jun 09, 12:11:59 PM
this is probably my new favorite tears moment.

Ishmael
12 Jun 09, 12:13:28 PM
i mean we had a thread a while ago about titr melting down over mafia, but tears could show up in this thread and make fun of ishmael without any irony, that's how goods this is

i want to return to this theme because i think it is important: a while ago tears had a "pokemon" mafia game and a whole bunch of people shitposted in it to troll him and he took it better than ishmael is taking whatever damian is doing.

ishmael you are getting more worked up over internet mafia games than tears in the rain

:no:

Von Zipper
12 Jun 09, 12:14:30 PM
Got to be honest, Ish. Things are not looking good for you at present.

Ishmael
12 Jun 09, 12:15:31 PM
Got to be honest, Ish. Things are not looking good for you at present.

I know. I'm about to hit da' club though.

halii
12 Jun 09, 12:15:45 PM
damian if i completely ruined this game now how much rep would i get?

the WORST elf
12 Jun 09, 12:17:37 PM
i do not support ruining the game by outing scum or specials.

trillian
12 Jun 09, 12:18:06 PM
damian - if you can manage to get Ish to stomp out of his own game before anyone can finish it I think you could consider yourself the winner. You can play the part of the FTC lawyer who gets an injunction on the business and sends everyone home.

Does this software even allow the moderators to ban posters from specific threads? I dont think I have seen that before.

the WORST elf
12 Jun 09, 12:19:48 PM
damian - if you can manage to get Ish to stomp out of his own game before anyone can finish it I think you could consider yourself the winner. You can play the part of the FTC lawyer who gets an injunction on the business and sends everyone home.

yeah i thought about that. however there are people playing to win so i don't want to undermine the time they've put in. i already have halii offering to out the scum and the seer so the option is there i guess.

Tyrannowhale
12 Jun 09, 12:20:32 PM
hey guys, is it true

that Ishmael made a telephone call about net drama?

not just any net drama but an internet text-based game?

Ishmael
12 Jun 09, 12:20:41 PM

Does this software even allow the moderators to ban posters from specific threads? I dont think I have seen that before.

That's not going to happen, as long as people will play I will continue the game.

the WORST elf
12 Jun 09, 12:21:48 PM

:history:

Ishmael
12 Jun 09, 12:21:51 PM
hey guys, is it true

that Ishmael made a telephone call about net drama?

not just any net drama but an internet text-based game?

Yes, I called damian to ask him to stop posting in the game thread!

the WORST elf
12 Jun 09, 12:22:19 PM
twice

Ishmael
12 Jun 09, 12:23:33 PM
twice

But I don't have to call again to talk about that because you decided not to post in that game thread anymore. I am going to call now to work out our friendship.

Maison
12 Jun 09, 12:34:48 PM
Ishmael you better stop calling Damian or your wife is going to be pissed

Ishmael
12 Jun 09, 12:35:06 PM
Ishmael you better stop calling Damian or your wife is going to be pissed

:owned:

lol

halii
12 Jun 09, 12:38:49 PM
when i get home ishmael's wife and i are going to have ot discuss this matter.

Maison
12 Jun 09, 12:40:36 PM
I considered calling Damian once, but then :effort:

Instead I just waited for him to ask Halii for my number

Ishmael
12 Jun 09, 12:45:27 PM
I considered calling Damian once, but then :effort:

Instead I just waited for him to ask Halii for my number

Don't call damian! He freaks on on you in facebook chat and afterwords, then pretends it's you that is having a meltdown on RnR.*

*closed the fb chatlog, lol

Von Zipper
12 Jun 09, 12:47:47 PM
post the logs

Maison
12 Jun 09, 12:49:18 PM
Trust me, I don't think Damian is going to freak out on me on Facebook

Ishmael
12 Jun 09, 12:49:26 PM
post the logs

scroll up, damian is telling me that crossing over is crossing the line, etc. if you don't have a predisposition to believe i am "melting" down the chatlog speaks for itself about who is getting upset, i don't really blame damian for being upset

the WORST elf
12 Jun 09, 12:53:49 PM
:popcorn:

Rivers Cuomo Fan #754
12 Jun 09, 01:01:42 PM
Don't call damian! He freaks on on you in facebook chat and afterwords, then pretends it's you that is having a meltdown on RnR.*

You called someone at work to complain to them about their behavior in an Internet message board role playing game.

Ishmael
12 Jun 09, 01:04:33 PM

You called someone at work to complain to ask to stop them about their behavior posting in an Internet message board role playing game.

fyp

Realtalk: I called damian in order to troll him

hth

Rivers Cuomo Fan #754
12 Jun 09, 01:10:58 PM

You called someone at work to complain to ask to stop them about their behavior posting in an Internet message board role playing game.

fyp

I called damian in order to troll him tbh

hth

You called someone at work to complain to them about their behavior in an Internet message board role playing game. Then when you got made fun of for it you tried to puppetmaster flail your way to safety.

Ishmael
12 Jun 09, 01:12:57 PM

fyp

I called damian in order to troll him tbh

hth

You called someone at work to complain to them about their behavior in an Internet message board role playing game. Then when you got made fun of for it you tried to puppetmaster flail your way to safety.

seriouly gunnerj, you're dumb, read the log-- it nowhere says anything about "complaining"-- you just made that up-- the log shows exactly why I called

Rivers Cuomo Fan #754
12 Jun 09, 01:17:03 PM
You called someone at work to complain to them about their behavior in an Internet message board role playing game. Then when you got made fun of for it you tried to puppetmaster flail your way to safety. Then you tried to use the chatlog in which you complained about someone's behavior in an Internet message board role playing game to claim that you weren't complaining about their behavior in an Internet message board role playing game.

Von Zipper
12 Jun 09, 01:19:19 PM
Honestly can't see where you're going with this, Ish.

Damian posted in your mafia thread to troll you, and eventually you were trolled to the extent of ringing him at his office to personally report your exact level of butthurt.

There doesn't seem to be any way around these key facts.

Rivers Cuomo Fan #754
12 Jun 09, 01:22:24 PM
No, no, you see, he was just asking him to stop posting, not complaining about his posting, it's totally different, because,

Ishmael
12 Jun 09, 01:29:45 PM
Okay I give up. *hits da' club*

the WORST elf
12 Jun 09, 01:31:11 PM
Honestly can't see where you're going with this, Ish.

Damian posted in your mafia thread to troll you, and eventually you were trolled to the extent of ringing him at his office to personally report your exact level of butthurt.

There doesn't seem to be any way around these key facts.

also let the record show that he called once and i hung up, then he called again and i hung up again.

Pavlov's Dog
12 Jun 09, 01:38:22 PM

Ishmael mainly posts on 4chan, so I would post it there.

SkepticTank
12 Jun 09, 01:38:59 PM
Okay I give up. *hits da' club*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gtfgmhx7rjM

the WORST elf
12 Jun 09, 01:41:47 PM
you fucked that up buddy. that's boss themes, not victory fanfare.

halii
12 Jun 09, 02:02:26 PM

yeah i thought about that. however there are people playing to win so i don't want to undermine the time they've put in. i already have halii offering to out the scum and the seer so the option is there i guess.
tbh that would not be a serious option and i only said it because i thought ishmael would start sending me crazy PMs telling me he will kill me and such.

I don't want to spoil anyone's fun.

halii
12 Jun 09, 02:02:56 PM
eta: except ishmael's.

SkepticTank
12 Jun 09, 02:04:27 PM

whatever. I spent nearly 17 seconds finding that; don't want to put any real effort into it.

Rivers Cuomo Fan #754
12 Jun 09, 02:09:42 PM
Yeah but now it looks like Ishmael is going off to fight a boss monster at da club.

Von Zipper
12 Jun 09, 02:13:06 PM
He's more likely to meet her at home, surely.

SkepticTank
12 Jun 09, 02:13:18 PM
Yeah but now it looks like Ishmael is going off to fight a boss monster at da club.

That would be kinda cool. More interesting than either this thread or the IGEP/Stopper battle.

Rivers Cuomo Fan #754
12 Jun 09, 02:15:21 PM
He's more likely to meet her at home, surely.

:ohsnap:

the WORST elf
12 Jun 09, 02:36:41 PM

whatever. I spent nearly 17 seconds finding that; don't want to put any real effort into it.

don't get all emo with me because you screwed up a simple burn.

Von Zipper
12 Jun 09, 02:37:57 PM
Don't take that shit from damian, ST.

Ring him at his office.

SkepticTank
12 Jun 09, 02:51:25 PM

I'm not emo, I just can't be fucked to fix it.

SkepticTank
12 Jun 09, 02:51:57 PM
Don't take that shit from damian, ST.

Ring him at his office.

I don't have his direct line.

the WORST elf
12 Jun 09, 02:52:10 PM

I'm not emo, I just can't be fucked to fix it.

now you're getting british. take a step back buddy.

Rivers Cuomo Fan #754
12 Jun 09, 02:54:10 PM
Hey Damian can I have you number in case I ever need someone to call for legal advice?

the WORST elf
12 Jun 09, 02:54:56 PM
all you need to do is google my name.

Von Zipper
12 Jun 09, 02:55:40 PM
thread is suddenly going all To Have And Have Not

Tyrannowhale
9 Oct 09, 05:51:07 AM
http://68.148.23.254/~devildevil/spackle/n729510299_5316861_3959.jpg.jpeg

lol ishmael is ashamed of this pic so he keeps deleting it

yeah, terribly, that is why this pic is my facebook profile picture

is this really Ishmael?

i thought you guys were just making fun of him

:unsure:

Bartholomew Roberts
9 Oct 09, 11:15:55 AM
I should get a tattoo

Sugriva
9 Oct 09, 11:57:25 AM
I should get a tattoo
http://static.frimp.net/images/wurp/wolverine_mylittlepony_tattoo.jpg

local subcommander of team edward
9 Oct 09, 04:32:01 PM
i think we have a winner

Rivers Cuomo Fan #754
19 Nov 09, 05:27:50 PM
It seems like Ishmael has been away much longer than a month and a week.

eta: oh wait, he left in June and this thread was bumped later, still seems like more time.

Tyrannowhale
19 Nov 09, 05:29:11 PM
they always come back

Tyrannowhale
19 Nov 09, 05:29:43 PM
they always come back

self-:owned:

Tyrannowhale
30 Jun 11, 05:12:21 PM
Hello to the guest who is currently viewing this thread! I wonder if it's just a spider.

Tyrannowhale
5 Jul 11, 10:09:12 AM
Games Archive
a whole bunch of awful crap, don't click here

(25 Viewing)