PDA

View Full Version : Street #4 Day 7

Tears On My Dong
2 Oct 07, 05:17:46 PM
Mefisto has been killed. Sentinel has been arrested.

All we have left is bambam, Sarpedon, and Imaginary Mark.

You guys can vote if you want to go through the motions, but it's a win for the cops.

This game went down to the wire.

Imaginary Mark
2 Oct 07, 05:18:51 PM
vote bambam! final!

Spenser
2 Oct 07, 05:21:37 PM
So its over? Can I talk?

Imaginary Mark
2 Oct 07, 05:25:47 PM
It's over, I'm just having fun with my victory. Sarpedon is not on right now but he would vote with me since we're on the same team.

Tears On My Dong
2 Oct 07, 05:25:55 PM
Yeah. Go for it. You told damian you thought Sarpedon was a cop. A lot of weird stuff went down this game. I want to know what deals the cops and vigilante had. Mark viewed Sentinel a while back.

Ad Absurdum
2 Oct 07, 05:26:37 PM
can we find out what the rolls of everyone was? that would be cool..

Spenser
2 Oct 07, 05:28:53 PM
Yeah I know, I told damian I thought jashe and Sarp were cops, he goes and posts jashe and bey cause the news he got from trill. Not sure why he left off Sarp from my phone call though, with those three the cops were toast.

Imaginary Mark
2 Oct 07, 05:29:48 PM
I was Informant. Other cops were Sarpedon, Pavlov's Dog, Jashe, Jacey, and beyelzu.

Sentinel was Vigilante. We knew about him for a bit but didn't contact him.

I could probably figure out who was the Serial Killer if I thought about it.

Ad Absurdum
2 Oct 07, 05:30:46 PM
didn't PD get arrested? Is that possible?

bambam
2 Oct 07, 05:30:49 PM
I'm not letting you fucking corrupt mother fuckers take me!

This is fucking bullshit to be the only fucking street left alive with two fucking pigs.

fucking vote Imaginary Mark and Sarpedon

*puts a loaded Glock in mouth and pulls trigger*

Ad Absurdum
2 Oct 07, 05:31:23 PM
LOL

trillian
2 Oct 07, 05:34:39 PM
I was Snoop.

I viewed Bey - "not street" he was a cop
then Spenser - reg street
Jashe - "not reg street" she was a cop of some sort

My last view I chose Sarpedon the only one left who could come up "not reg street" but I died before I could share. I did tell mefisto who I chose to view and that I hoped he was the "not reg" one but he didnt choose to share that with the rest of you for some reason. Maybe because there was nothing confirmed.

Thanks to the Serial Killer, Skeptic Tank, for my early demise.

Congrats to the dirty dirty pigs!

Sentinel
2 Oct 07, 05:35:29 PM
Nice job, Sarpedon!

Spenser
2 Oct 07, 05:36:47 PM
Especially with the th1nk3r incident in the beginning doing in 3 of you.

Imaginary Mark
2 Oct 07, 05:37:15 PM
Man, with Jacey getting lynched night one and all the suspicion on Jashe and Pavlov's Dog, I'd have to say this was somewhat of a come from behind victory.

Incidentally, this is Spenser's favorite kind of victory.

Sentinel
2 Oct 07, 05:37:29 PM
Once again the rule is proven: anybody who names themselves "thinker" on the internet is clearly NOT.

Jacey
2 Oct 07, 05:38:21 PM
Fuck yes, cops win.

Th1nk3r fucked you guys. Hard.

Then on day 2 you all discussed my PM storm and lynched the lookout.

Disaster on day 1 for the cops turned into haha we pwn all your streetz bitches

bambam
2 Oct 07, 05:40:03 PM
I think it's a victory I managed to stay alive as the last streetie.

But in hindsight (don't you just love it), probably the fact that Sarpedon and Imaginary Mark were too busy giving each other blow jobs instead of playing probably gave them away. We just weren't looking in the right places (like the shower block).

beyelzu
2 Oct 07, 05:42:19 PM
no doubt, i will accept my mad stupid props and rep now thank you very much

i was shocked that i got viewed though

trill, why did you view me?

and arresting pav was a bold move we cooked up to throw yall off the list

figuring that he was more suspicious than jashe

beyelzu
2 Oct 07, 05:43:55 PM
actually the game could have been different if imaginary mark had been active on day 2

We were plannin a discredit thinker and counterclaim by imaginary mark as per move

who knows what would have happened, but we fucking won

Go, cops go

Tears, I still think having the snoop and per is overpowered for the town. We were lucky that the loanshark decided to go all ballistic on jacey's pms. And jacey way to go on the pms btw.

Pavlov's Dog
2 Oct 07, 05:44:36 PM
For some reason I thought the vigilante could not be arrested without killing a cop. I don't know where I got that from.

Jacey
2 Oct 07, 05:44:59 PM
Yes, snoop and perv are way powerful.

Glad it worked out.

Ad Absurdum
2 Oct 07, 05:45:22 PM
ok, so cops know who all the other cops are at the beginning of the game? or did you find it out?

Jacey
2 Oct 07, 05:45:30 PM
http://www.greetings.ca/Donuts.jpg

Pavlov's Dog
2 Oct 07, 05:46:23 PM
Yeah, there should not be a snoop and a perv. That is pretty unbalanced.

Sentinel
2 Oct 07, 05:46:25 PM
The Street self-destructing was also good for my business as well.

Imaginary Mark
2 Oct 07, 05:49:42 PM
For some reason I thought the vigilante could not be arrested without killing a cop. I don't know where I got that from.

Sorry, I just realized I misread the role.

0-1 Vigilante
If he kills a cop, he dies in the shootout too.

bambam
2 Oct 07, 05:50:19 PM
http://www.greetings.ca/Donuts.jpg

I'll take that green one down the bottom that reminds me of Mason.

Sentinel
2 Oct 07, 05:50:43 PM
I had to be careful about targeting a cop, not the other way around.

Imaginary Mark
2 Oct 07, 05:51:18 PM
http://www.sxc.hu/pic/m/m/mm/mmariansky/33415_fat_cop.jpg

bambam
2 Oct 07, 05:53:57 PM
http://www.sxc.hu/pic/m/m/mm/mmariansky/33415_fat_cop.jpg

That reminds me of the time I was clubbing in Perth, and an Aboriginal man casually jogged past me, then five minutes later, about 14 red-faced cops that looked like that sprinted past me. I laughed.

Tears On My Dong
2 Oct 07, 06:02:38 PM
Everybody should rep the cops for their win.

Sentinel
2 Oct 07, 06:03:58 PM
Is there a comprehensive list of who was who?

Jacey
2 Oct 07, 06:04:34 PM
spenser - top
sentinel - bottom

pretty much covers it

Tears On My Dong
2 Oct 07, 06:15:52 PM
squad leader - jashe
cops - Jacey, Sarpedon (forensic expert) , PD (sleuth), beyelzu (the last 2 were chosen by jashe)
informant - IM
snoop - trillian
perv - th1nk3r
loan shark - Ishmael
morgue worker - mefisto
lawyer - damian
serial killer - ST
vigilante - Sentinel
terrorist - PopeChuck

Ad Absurdum
2 Oct 07, 06:17:44 PM
terrorist - PopeChuck

OMFG!!!!

Tears On My Dong
2 Oct 07, 06:20:00 PM
I like this format, but next time I'll have fewer specials.

Ad Absurdum
2 Oct 07, 06:20:59 PM
how long til the next game starts?

Jacey
2 Oct 07, 06:27:06 PM
Not soon enough, I've barely done anything the last two

trillian
2 Oct 07, 06:29:34 PM

I thought you were street. In the beginning, I wanted to find normal streets. After all the specials were known I then wanted to find only non-regular streets.

The Snoop's powers really don't work very well on their own. In this game, I could not tell good from bad and 4 of the bad characters would come up "regular street"(too many!). Until I knew who the good specials were (or in this case, HAD been), I could not clear or accuse anyone with any certainty.

beyelzu
2 Oct 07, 06:29:48 PM
no doubt the new game should start just as soon as 18 more people give me my game rep

or it can start before then adn they can go ahead and give me my game rep

trillian
2 Oct 07, 06:30:24 PM

Are you already whining Jacey?
Vote: Jacey FINAL

Jacey
2 Oct 07, 06:31:24 PM

Are you already whining Jacey?
Vote: Jacey FINAL

I've already proven I can win from the grave

beyelzu
2 Oct 07, 06:31:32 PM

I thought you were street. In the beginning, I wanted to find normal streets. After all the specials were known I then wanted to find only non-regular streets.

The Snoop's powers really don't work very well on their own. In this game, I could not tell good from bad and 4 of the bad characters would come up "regular street"(too many!). Until I knew who the good specials were (or in this case, HAD been), I could not clear or accuse anyone with any certainty.

thats cool, im glad to know i seemed street. i was surprised that i got viewed like i said,

The snoop is a great end game perv though, once some people have died and there are less specials out there. 4 of the bad characters would come up normal?

i need to reread the role, cuz i thought your power always worked.

beyelzu
2 Oct 07, 06:34:08 PM
hmm, i thought the snoop was in game to find the independents weird.

now i really dont like the whole snoop thing.

SkepticTank
2 Oct 07, 06:48:01 PM
Why did the cops arrest me? Was the sleuth able to view me as SK?

the WORST elf
2 Oct 07, 06:57:13 PM
what i want to know is WHY YOU GUYS DIDN'T GO AFTER SARPEDON.

I said in my last PM to the specials that he stunk like pig, and Spenser thought so as well.

Tears On My Dong
2 Oct 07, 07:23:38 PM
what i want to know is WHY YOU GUYS DIDN'T GO AFTER SARPEDON.

I said in my last PM to the specials that he stunk like pig, and Spenser thought so as well.

seriously

When you didn't mention Sarpedon publicly, I assumed you were planning on going for him last. I thought that was a good way to play it since Sarpedon was pretty cooperative with his votes. I wondered who dropped the ball on that.

Pavlov's Dog
2 Oct 07, 07:36:28 PM

I had you pegged as the SK from pretty early on, but nobody agreed with me.

Tears On My Dong
2 Oct 07, 08:22:01 PM

No. For balance reasons, I decided arrested cops lose special abilities.

Ambivalent
2 Oct 07, 09:27:28 PM
Nice win cops!

Marcus
3 Oct 07, 06:35:01 AM
Good Game Cops.

My apologies to the street.

Sarpedon
3 Oct 07, 07:04:33 AM
Vote BAMBAM FINAL

Thanks Mark, couldn't have done it without you.

And to all those who thought we gave ourselves away by jerking each other off, FU! We didn't vote the same, we didnt' come to each other's defence, and we just basically played our usual charming selves.

If Mark hadn't uncovered that Sentinel was the Vigilante, we would have been screwed! What I want to know is whether Sentinel knew I was a cop.

Thanks for the donuts everyone! Mark and Me are partying with Pav down at the station!

And an answer to Skeptic Tank: I picked you at random :D. Once it was me calling the shots, I was all for arresting random people to confuse the streeties. I'd guessed that there was no terrorist, so I wasn't afraid to arrest anyone.

And for those who whine that they had me picked out: You had nothing but suspicions, which I dispelled with my twinkling personality. And I bet Sentinel knew who I was and was actively cooperating. I bet he was hoping I'd wait one more day to arrest him.

The awesome thing that happened in this game is that after the Serial Killer was arrested, the Vigilante started killing without missing a beat! I was totally in the dark as to whether the SK was still out there and the Vigilante was just waiting, or what!

th1nk3r
3 Oct 07, 07:25:43 AM
I wonder how the hell the cops could have lost, there were 5 of them, plus one informant. Why the hell wasn't spenser so generous when he was gm'ing? :p Sorry I had to leave, the news came at the worst possible time. Had I known one day earlier i would have told tears not to give me any special powers. And I really doubt that in the first day the street would have saved me over Sentinel without coming out, so stop bithcing about that. :D

the WORST elf
3 Oct 07, 07:30:09 AM
And for those who whine that they had me picked out: You had nothing but suspicions, which I dispelled with my twinkling personality. And I bet Sentinel knew who I was and was actively cooperating. I bet he was hoping I'd wait one more day to arrest him.

Not whining, just telling it like it is. My last IM to the specials said "go after Sarpedon and Jashe next." Spenser's phone call to me from jail voiced the same suspicions.

Sarpedon
3 Oct 07, 07:37:27 AM
:D well, I guess I was more charming and persuasive than you.

But seriously. I think Sentinel was protecting me.

Jacey
3 Oct 07, 07:39:35 AM
Cops won, I'm coming back from the dead and ZOMBIE JACEY is gonna taser all you fuckers

the WORST elf
3 Oct 07, 07:42:28 AM
:D well, I guess I was more charming and persuasive than you.

But seriously. I think Sentinel was protecting me.

No i was dead!

Sarpedon
3 Oct 07, 08:16:55 AM
Oh, and just in case you guys are wondering about the two days cops made no arrests.

First day was when squad leader jashe was killed.

Second day was when Reign Cryogen was killed by one of the killers before he could be arrested by me.

when I think about it, I think that the fact that no arrest was made the night jashe was killed saved me. People thought the cops were done. When I arrested ST the next night, they'd forgotten Spenser and Damian's warnings. Then when no arrest the next night, they dared think that the cops were gone again.

the WORST elf
3 Oct 07, 09:36:05 AM
When I arrested ST the next night, they'd forgotten Spenser and Damian's warnings. Then when no arrest the next night, they dared think that the cops were gone again.

I think that's the tendency in these games. When suspicion is on someone, then comes off abruptly, they are "old news," kind of like a house on the real estate market.

Sarpedon
3 Oct 07, 01:26:51 PM
You know, when I was running scenerios in my head, I was suddenly struck with the terrifying thought that maybe Imaginary Mark was the Vigilante, merely posing as the informant. I'm very happy that wasn't so.

Marcus
3 Oct 07, 01:39:25 PM
Sarpedon, at what point did the cops figure out that the Loan Shark was gone?

Sarpedon
3 Oct 07, 01:41:33 PM
At no point, which is why I was big into arresting random quiet people, and leaving known but largely useless specials like you (sorry) alone.

Sentinel
3 Oct 07, 01:43:45 PM
At least I managed to kill Damian once I was made Main Man. That felt good.

Sarpedon
3 Oct 07, 01:45:08 PM
Will you tell me whether you knew I was a cop, Sentinel?

And to Tears: There never was any explicit agreement between the cops and the vigilante. We left him alone because he was helping us indirectly, and we could arrest him at any time.

the WORST elf
3 Oct 07, 01:45:27 PM

Honestly, my death should've been described as "Damian was found with a knife in his back."

Sarpedon
3 Oct 07, 01:49:57 PM
Incidently tears: If we had gone down to three players: one cop, one vigilante, and one ordinary, and it was day, and the cop ordered the vigilante's arrest, and the vigilante were to kill the ordinary, would the vigilante win because he acts first? or does he have to make until nightfall to win?

Sentinel
3 Oct 07, 01:50:38 PM
Will you tell me whether you knew I was a cop, Sentinel?

And to Tears: There never was any explicit agreement between the cops and the vigilante. We left him alone because he was helping us indirectly, and we could arrest him at any time.

I did not know who any of the cops were. I wanted to find them so I wouldn't die in a shootout with them. I felt that if I could identify the cops, I could go about killing the street with them. It didn't occur to me that they'd know who I was, so I figured they'd leave me alone if I was never voting for them and I could win with just me and cops left. Never found any when I viewed. In fact, I never viewed anybody that survived that night anyway. On the last 2 days, I thought perhaps we had done away with the cops and it would just be a matter of manipulating Mefisto and then Bambam into voting with me to eliminate the rest of the street.

Sentinel
3 Oct 07, 01:51:27 PM

Honestly, my death should've been described as "Damian was found with a knife in his back."

Yeah... still feels good! :cheeky:

Jacey
3 Oct 07, 01:56:04 PM
Wait why didnt the cops know the lookout was gone? Forensic cop right, Ishmael was gone day 2

Sarpedon
3 Oct 07, 01:56:45 PM
I did not know who any of the cops were. I wanted to find them so I wouldn't die in a shootout with them. I felt that if I could identify the cops, I could go about killing the street with them. It didn't occur to me that they'd know who I was, so I figured they'd leave me alone if I was never voting for them and I could win with just me and cops left. Never found any when I viewed. In fact, I never viewed anybody that survived that night anyway. On the last 2 days, I thought perhaps we had done away with the cops and it would just be a matter of manipulating Mefisto and then Bambam into voting with me to eliminate the rest of the street.

Wow, I was always assuming you knew, especially when you said you thought I was totally innocent...I imagine your shock, coming back home all smug after bumping off mefisto, plotting how to get the rest of us to eliminate one of our number, and finding the pigs waiting for you!

Sarpedon
3 Oct 07, 01:57:25 PM
I never got around to viewing ishmael. So many corpses, so little time. See my post in the peanut gallery: a one at a time corpse viewer is useless.

the WORST elf
3 Oct 07, 01:57:40 PM
Wait why didnt the cops know the lookout was gone? Forensic cop right, Ishmael was gone day 2

They would've had to have checked him, specifically. Mefisto and I agreed (at least I think we did) that keeping the lookout's death secret would keep the cops guessing and perhaps not arresting the obvious targets.

Jacey
3 Oct 07, 01:58:03 PM
I never got around to viewing ishmael. So many corpses, so little time.

Oh damn..........worked out anyway, glad I got him killed.

Marcus
3 Oct 07, 01:59:53 PM
They would've had to have checked him, specifically. Mefisto and I agreed (at least I think we did) that keeping the lookout's death secret would keep the cops guessing and perhaps not arresting the obvious targets.

Yes, we did agree on that. That was the single bit of information that I didn't share after Trillian was killed.

the WORST elf
3 Oct 07, 02:00:48 PM
Wait, so Sarp was not a "cop" but the sleuth?

That's also quite different than the typical game. Endgame is typically only decided by pure cops (and/or squad leader). The specials like informant/sleuth/etc don't count in the majority and can't actually arrest. That difference wasn't clear to me at all.

Sarpedon
3 Oct 07, 02:02:20 PM
No, I was the forensic cop, which I don't think is very useful. Pav was the sleuth. There was no rule saying special cops couldn't arrest. The informant, who doesn't have a badge, can't arrest.

Well it worked, mefisto and damian, I was in the dark about that until the end. Good job.

trillian
3 Oct 07, 06:08:43 PM
I also thought that only the undercovers could arrest and that the support team of specials could not. I even asked that in the thread and got accused by Ambivalent of acting stupid on purpose because I didnt know what the specials did without their cops to arrest anymore. Now I know!

And Sarp was really lucky Skeptic killed me. He would have been lynched the next day after I had viewed him as a baddie bad baddie. Game over for cops. It would have been interesting to see how the game would have been played out after that with only Sentinel left. Possibly a coalition with a teamless Imag. Mark?

Oh and I am now remembering that mefisto claimed that I outed to sentinel before I died. This was a lie - I never outed - but I'm not quite sure why he told it if he wasn't going to stick to his vote for sentinel.

oh well...on to the next one!!

Sentinel
3 Oct 07, 06:28:31 PM
1 Squad Leader - the leader of the cops. He chooses the cops' arrest target, as well as the arresting officer. If the Squad Leader dies, an Undercover Cop becomes Squad Leader.

1-4 Undercover Cops - have no powers other than arresting and voting.

0-1 Informant - doesn't know cops but is on their side, gets to view to determine the role of a target (independents are viewed as street). Viewed as street.

0-1 Sleuth - a clever detective. The sleuth receives clues from the GM of varying clarity, usefulness and relevance.

0-1 Forensic Expert - can determine the roles of dead players.

It seems the ability to arrest was not there.

Tears On My Dong
3 Oct 07, 06:32:25 PM
I didn't think I needed to say that cops arrest. It's not a player ability, it's a team ability.

I never said specials can vote either.

I said to ask if you weren't sure.

Imaginary Mark
3 Oct 07, 06:46:39 PM
Does that mean that I, the Informant, could have made arrests too, if I was the only one left?

Sentinel
3 Oct 07, 06:54:20 PM
I didn't think I needed to say that cops arrest. It's not a player ability, it's a team ability.

But it doesn't say they are cops. Typically the bad guy specials are just there to bolster their side with more votes and to cause trouble. Sometimes they don't even count towards a win. So, going by past games, the non-Wolves can't do what the Wolves do, even though they're on the same side.

Tears On My Dong
3 Oct 07, 07:08:57 PM

But it doesn't say they are cops. Typically the bad guy specials are just there to bolster their side with more votes and to cause trouble. Sometimes they don't even count towards a win. So, going by past games, the non-Wolves can't do what the Wolves do, even though they're on the same side.

Yeah, I guess I wasn't clear enough. The way I did it was assigning sleuth and forensic powers randomly after the cops were chosen.

I meant it to be clear that all the cops count as cops. The informant (like in other games) was a street except on the cops side.

Sorry for any confusion. I don't think it affected gameplay.

Does that mean that I, the Informant, could have made arrests too, if I was the only one left?

No. The informant is not a cop, just on their side.

Sentinel
3 Oct 07, 07:13:43 PM
IM was the Informant? It was he that alerted the cops that I was the Vigilante? I thought I was viewed as Street...

Tears On My Dong
3 Oct 07, 07:19:33 PM
No, it was the serial killer that is viewed as street.

IM viewed you the same day you killed damian, so the whole time you were Street King they knew.

Ad Absurdum
3 Oct 07, 07:25:52 PM
TITR, how come you stopped neg repping me?

Sentinel
3 Oct 07, 07:36:41 PM

IM viewed you the same day you killed damian, so the whole time you were Street King they knew.

0-1 Vigilante - takes the law into his own hands. Viewed as street. The Vigilante wins if he is still alive and all street players are eliminated (the cops lose). Each day, the Vigilante can choose to either:
-do nothing
-kill: kill one player of his choice. If he kills a cop, he dies in the shootout too.

0-1 Informant - doesn't know cops but is on their side, gets to view to determine the role of a target (independents are viewed as street). Viewed as street.

I'm not sure what killing Damian has to do with how I am viewed by the informant. If IM did not view me as the vig, and they guessed who I was, then no harm, no foul.

Tears On My Dong
3 Oct 07, 08:06:15 PM

0-1 Vigilante - takes the law into his own hands. Viewed as street. The Vigilante wins if he is still alive and all street players are eliminated (the cops lose). Each day, the Vigilante can choose to either:
-do nothing
-kill: kill one player of his choice. If he kills a cop, he dies in the shootout too.

I'm not sure what killing Damian has to do with how I am viewed by the informant. If IM did not view me as the vig, and they guessed who I was, then no harm, no foul.

Killing damian doesn't have anything to do with it, I just said that because I didn't remember which day that was (it was day 3).

You're right. I fucked up. IM should have seen you as street. Only the snoop was supposed to be able to detect you. That's what I get for making things so complicated. I changed things around a few times when I was making the roles. :( Sorry, I'll make it up to you the only way I know how.

Jacey
3 Oct 07, 08:22:49 PM
Sorry, I'll make it up to you the only way I know how.

blowjob

Tears On My Dong
3 Oct 07, 08:23:47 PM
Day 1

Jacey lynched
PD(sleuth) arrested
mefisto - Jacey
ST - kills th1nk3r
IM - Spenser
trillian - beyelzu
Sent - th1nk3r
th1nk3r - ST

Day 2

Ishmael lynched
Spenser arrested
ST - Matt
Sentinel - views Spenser
mefisto - Ishmael
Sarpedon - th1nk3r
IM - MIA

Day 3
beyelzu lynched
damian selected for arrest
mefisto - beyelzu
Sentinel - damian
ST - jashe
trillian - jashe

Day 4
hclincha lynched
ST arrested
ST - trillian
IM - Ambivalent
trillian - Sarpedon
Sentinel - view trillian
mefisto - hclincha
Sarpedon - Matt

Day 5
Bradshaw lynched
Reign targetted for arrest
mefisto - Bradshaw
Sentinel - kills Reign

Day 6
Ambivalent lynched
Sentinel arrested
IM - bambam
Sarpedon - Reign

Sentinel
4 Oct 07, 03:35:12 PM
You're right. I fucked up. IM should have seen you as street. Only the snoop was supposed to be able to detect you. That's what I get for making things so complicated. I changed things around a few times when I was making the roles. :( Sorry, I'll make it up to you the only way I know how.

It happens. I've done worse.

LiveHDTVs
7 Mar 12, 04:48:28 AM
In today’s flinty money-making mood, most households are sarcastic back wherever they can. And with radiogram and shadow television costing anywhere from $65- $150 a month (more if you calculate come-on silver screen channels) multitudinous people are making their video receiver sets the foremost usually of their homes to reach the axe. But what if there was a approach to relish in thousands of boob tube channels, including firm to find ecumenical shows and sports programming, and not till hell freezes over pay out another monthly strand restaurant check again?

Allowed to Aide-de-camp Direct- the later of television.

big bang theory*watch online (http://www.live-tv-show.com/) and watch gossip girl free online (http://live-tv-show.com/)

With no payment services or monthly bills, no arms to install, and 24/7 immense access, is it any trip that Internet Media Ammunition hailed Attendant Pilot as “unequivocally the finest TV to PC software on the sifter”? Don’t be fooled by other so called “Big Deals” on vassal video receiver maintenance during your PC that present you only predetermined access to channels, or be struck by dozens of obscured fees that expiration up costing you more than your prevalent cablegram service.

Towards less than the toll of a given month’s subscription line or satellite maintenance, you can fancy a lifetime of television- once more 3,500 channels!- from the convenience of your laptop or desktop. And forget the hassles of waiting for installation, or hours on imprison with the mooring company. Installing Dependant Direct is as informal as 1, 2, 3.

1. Make an impression on - Suffer the consequences of c take a occasional unsophisticated questions, and our serene registration group will process your A MAN EXPERIENCE payment. That’s right, no monthly bills- ever.

2. Download - Pursue the easy, on shelter instructions to download our software. No machinery to put, no equipment to buy.

3. Watch and Dig - Meet past due and enjoy thousands of tube channels, from soaps and sports to movies and dramas, any quickly, day or night.

With crystal definite picture and give one the impression quality, superior character servicing, and a lifetime of box because less than you’d requite into decent one month of cable care, Attendant Head up is the first condition to around b be socially active the most as a replacement for your TV dollar.

Tyrannowhale
7 Mar 12, 05:05:03 AM
In today’s flinty money-making mood, most households are sarcastic back wherever they can.Sure they are, pal.

And with radiogram and shadow television costing anywhere from $65- $150 a month (more if you calculate come-on silver screen channels)God dammit! We don't get radiogram TV or shadow TV! I really want mine!
multitudinous people are making their video receiver sets the foremost usually of their homes to reach the axe.Like that scene from Office Space where the guys have had just enough of "PC LOAD LETTER" and "PAPER JAM" that they take a bat to the foremost usually of their printer.
But what if there was a approach to relishIt's easy to approach relish. Walk up to the fridge, open the door, take out the jar of relish, and open it. Mmm mmm, delicious relish. I like the Sweet India kind the best. What is your favorite, LiveHDTVs?
in thousands of boob tube channels, including firm to find ecumenical showsI don't think the boobie shows are on the same channel as the ecumenical church service shows.
and sports programming,Sports are cool. I like baseball and football, what do you like?
and not till hell freezes over pay out another monthly strand restaurant check again?Those monthly strand restaurants are at it again? Sheesh, some nerve.

I didn't read the rest of your post but I feel bad that TITR was negrepping Bradshaw.