PDA

View Full Version : Death Note: Day 5

enigma
17 Apr 09, 08:11:32 AM
Top News Stories This Morning:

Carey Roman Cain (mrickaby) was arrested last night on suspicion of criminal activity

Adalberto Bradley Franco (cockrell) was gunned down by the Yakuza. He was a common citizen who had gained something of a reputation for being the only legitimate Private Investigator in the city.

Late last night/early this morning, there was a small breakout from the police station. Fabian Isreal Crane (damian) apparently broke out of his cell, stole some paperwork from the police office and ran towards the Yakuza headquarters. He barely made it inside the headquarters building before he was shot dead by policeman Jack Juarez. The police quickly fled the scene soon after to avoid Yakuza retaliatory gunfire.

L has sent us another message that he wishes us to show on the air. It apparently consists entirely of archival footage of when he nailed Kira. It can be found here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37WiwroPMjU).

Now that the recap of current events is over, if you are one of those poor bastards who are stuck in the quarantine zone, here are a few things you probably should know:

It currently requires a minimum of 4 votes for someone to be subject to a lynch.

If nobody meets the minimum requirements then nobody is lynched. Ties are broken by the person who received 4 votes first getting priority. There is no mayor. Please mark your votes in bold.

The day will end around 8:30 PM Eastern Time today.

1) damian
2) Bart Roberts
3) ELV
4) Nightson
5) Tenuous
6) Spenser
7) SkepticTank
8) th1nk3r (arrested)
9) mrickaby (arrested)
10) Ishmael
11) cockrell
12) halii (arrested)
13) trillian
14) Marcus
15) Imaginary Mark
16) I_pity_the_fool
17) hairball
18) Sanshou
19) ravenscape

SkepticTank
17 Apr 09, 08:22:48 AM
vote Marcus

We were one vote short yesterday, might as well try again.

local subcommander of team edward
17 Apr 09, 09:02:38 AM
plus let's not forget that he's clearly yakuza marcus

btw thanks for nothing enigma. i don't speak japanese you bakka

hairball
17 Apr 09, 09:54:05 AM
it has subtitles sanshou.

trillian
17 Apr 09, 10:04:30 AM
Vote: Marcus

hairball
17 Apr 09, 10:09:40 AM
vote trillian

Marcus
17 Apr 09, 10:09:48 AM
:(

Marcus
17 Apr 09, 10:12:02 AM
plus let's not forget that he's clearly yakuza marcus

btw thanks for nothing enigma. i don't speak japanese you bakka

I wish I was Yakuza, because I would have killed you last night.

ELV
17 Apr 09, 10:35:16 AM
marcus

17 Apr 09, 10:38:38 AM

don't try playing dumb now that you outed yourself by not killing me

eta: ha! ninja edit spotted. you fucked yourself big boy

eta2: for those who missed it, marcus originally posted 'if i was yakuza i would have killed you last night', then he hastily deleted that part

kill this motherfucker

17 Apr 09, 10:41:52 AM
FUCKING OWNED BEYOTCH :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :fuckyeah:

Imaginary Mark
17 Apr 09, 11:00:46 AM
ok vote Marcus

Marcus
17 Apr 09, 12:07:04 PM

don't try playing dumb now that you outed yourself by not killing me

eta: ha! ninja edit spotted. you fucked yourself big boy

eta2: for those who missed it, marcus originally posted 'if i was yakuza i would have killed you last night', then he hastily deleted that part

kill this motherfucker

:jerkoff:

The "ninja edit" was a change from ":sad:" to ":(". The post you are talking about is there unedited.

So before last night, a night kill on you would have been proof that I was Yakuza, but today you NOT being night killed is proof that I am Yakuza. Where do you get this stuff from?

Also for those of you looking to catch someone lying, look at the time of my post and the time of Sanshou's post, he "saw" a ninja edit 40 minutes after it happened? Really?

Again, I am not Yakuza, I really hope that I am in the same faction that Sanshou is so he ends up hurting himself here.

I_pity_the_fool
17 Apr 09, 12:10:41 PM
Meh.

vote Marcus

Marcus
17 Apr 09, 12:21:27 PM
Fine, bring on my death scene:

Your name is Darryl William and you are a common criminal, not associated with the Yakuza. As a common criminal, you will win if at least one common criminal survives to the end of the game and the Police are forced to disband.

Fortunately your job as a demolitions expert will allow you to kill a member of any lynch mobs that come for you during the day. You have no abilities at night.

Sanshou, its u.

trillian
17 Apr 09, 12:34:10 PM
lol unvote

th1nk3r
17 Apr 09, 12:39:06 PM
ok so i'm arrested what do i do? consider myself dead? or can i get back out?

I_pity_the_fool
17 Apr 09, 12:44:22 PM
It's clearly a lie.

I_pity_the_fool
17 Apr 09, 12:44:52 PM
If not, I'll really miss you, sanshou.

hairball
17 Apr 09, 12:46:19 PM
you will stay arrested unless the police let you go.

enigma
17 Apr 09, 02:39:01 PM
BREAKING NEWS:

Cliff Zackary Snow (halii) was found dead in their cell around mid-day today. Apparently they had managed to swipe a donut from the Police's supply of comfort foods and smuggled it back to their cell, whereupon they ate the donut too quickly and choked to death on it.

1) damian
2) Bart Roberts
3) ELV
4) Nightson
5) Tenuous
6) Spenser
7) SkepticTank
8) th1nk3r (arrested)
9) mrickaby (arrested)
10) Ishmael
11) cockrell
12) halii
13) trillian
14) Marcus
15) Imaginary Mark
16) I_pity_the_fool
17) hairball
18) Sanshou
19) ravenscape

17 Apr 09, 03:12:57 PM
:jerkoff:

The "ninja edit" was a change from ":sad:" to ":(". The post you are talking about is there unedited.

So before last night, a night kill on you would have been proof that I was Yakuza, but today you NOT being night killed is proof that I am Yakuza. Where do you get this stuff from?

Also for those of you looking to catch someone lying, look at the time of my post and the time of Sanshou's post, he "saw" a ninja edit 40 minutes after it happened? Really?

Again, I am not Yakuza, I really hope that I am in the same faction that Sanshou is so he ends up hurting himself here.

so basically you're saying that i made up the part where you posted 'if i were a yakuza i would have killed you last night', so i could claim you deleted it in a ninja edit, so i could bolster my case that you're yakuza.

then you use the time diff like that helps you. you fucking moron. the original text was on the screen when i hit 'quote', but b/c it had been so long since you posted it, my quote was different from what i saw on the screen before. hence your dumb ass was busted. it's called tabbed browsing. look into it.

also i love the bait and switch where you say i flip flopped from 'not killing = yakuza' to 'killing = yakuza', as if that were the point here. the point is the ninja edit that you're now denying on preposterously flimsy grounds.

face it: you have to die on GP now.

VOTE MARCUS

ETA: whoops! my bad! marcus's post is still there. i just quoted the wrong one. welp!

let's kill him anyway!

17 Apr 09, 03:18:00 PM
my page scrolls when i hit the space bar. i must've jumped down a page as i was moving my thumb to tap the 'quote' button :retard:

17 Apr 09, 03:19:47 PM
just to be clear: before you decide i'm yakuza, remember that your choice now is to figure out if i'm trying to frame marcus, or if i'm too dumb to use the internet

GrandpaMithras
17 Apr 09, 03:30:27 PM
Imaginary Mark.

ELV
17 Apr 09, 03:57:03 PM
just to be clear: before you decide i'm yakuza, remember that your choice now is to figure out if i'm trying to frame marcus, or if i'm too dumb to use the internet

well, since you frame it that way vot... :retard:

ELV
17 Apr 09, 03:57:51 PM
oh wait, you're saying that you are too dumb to use the internet.

:disappointed:

SkepticTank
17 Apr 09, 05:01:01 PM
unvote vote sanshou

17 Apr 09, 05:30:57 PM
:retard:

enigma
17 Apr 09, 05:45:57 PM
Nightfall in 45 minutes. Any votes after then will not be counted.

17 Apr 09, 06:42:22 PM
so does everyone else PM their vote or what?

enigma
17 Apr 09, 07:46:30 PM
Sorry for the delay, some stuff I needed to take care of. Anyway:

Top news story this evening:

Darryl William (Marcus) was lynched by a mob this evening. Based upon what was recovered from his body afterwards, it is pretty clear that he was just a common criminal, not associated with the Yakuza. Various reports indicate that the main proponent of his lynching was August Frederick.

Please send in night moves.

17 Apr 09, 10:21:08 PM
LOL