PDA

View Full Version : Day 4

Pavlov's Dog
3 Apr 09, 08:33:19 AM
The team wakes up to mixed news. There have been two more killings last night.

At first you notice that mrickaby did not wake up this morning. As you go to investigate, you notice that mrickaby is actually Scarlett (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarlett_(G.I._Joe)) a loyal GI Joe counterintelligence officer. Each night mrickaby used wily charms and a sexy body to lure one player into a one nightstand effectively preventing that player from doing anything else that night. Additionally, mrickaby used investigative abilities to gather clues to the true identity of the paramour. Mrickaby appeared to have been executed with a small arms bullet to the back of the head.

On the other side of camp, you notice another dead body where Imaginary Mark was sleeping last night. On further investigation you notice that Imaginary Mark's left eye was pierced by an arrow, but in reality it was not Imaginary Mark's left eye, it was the shiny silver left eye of Destro (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destro) a weapon supplier for the international terrorist organization known as Cobra Command. While Destro is a devious and capable weapons supplier, none of his particular skills were helpful to Cobra this time.

Things are starting to get tough, but tough is what being a Joe is all about. GO JOE!

1. Ish
2. Halii
3. Damian
4. Shizz
5. Cockrell
6. SkepticTank
7. Mrickaby
8. Bart
9.ELV
10.Mark
11.Thinker
12.Tenuous
13.Trillian
14.Marcus
15.Spenser
16.Enigma
17.Potter
18.Plog

The day will end tonight at 8:00 PM EST.

MattShizzle
3 Apr 09, 08:35:05 AM
Well, now we can be sure there's either a serial killer or vig as a Cobra was killed.

Who the hell used arrows?

Marcus
3 Apr 09, 09:00:24 AM
Good job Vig.

Marcus
3 Apr 09, 09:09:14 AM
These should be the living ppl.

Ish
Halii
Shizz
Bart
Tenuous
Trillian
Marcus
Enigma
Plog

Any thoughts on how many Cobra we have left. For a game of this size, we should have had 4 to start. We have killed 3, so we could have just 1 left. It seems like we are good, but it looks too good to be true.

Tenuous
3 Apr 09, 09:17:35 AM
I reviewed what Enigma has done in the game, which can be basically summed up as "kept quiet".

On Day 3 he voted for Damian after mrickaby gave his night move results, but switched vote to MattShizzle soon afterwards. Also threw in a fair amount of FUD alongside his vote for Damian.

Also Damian threw in an "is this enigma character even playing?" comment when the bandwagon was on him, which was clearly not strong enough to get people to switch votes onto enigma ... so why say it? Why mention him at all, when his best bet seemed to be to throw FUD onto mrickaby?

So that's my current biggest FOS

vote enigma

Tenuous
3 Apr 09, 09:18:25 AM
Also, Ishmael hasn't done anything much apart from join the bandwagon on Damian with an "I don't know what's going on" comment.

trillian
3 Apr 09, 09:21:14 AM
I assumed 4 as well but there could also be a supportive role like the informant. Even so, the numbers are in our favor.
I think Shizz could be the last one- or a supportive one (which would make sense for damian throwing him under the bus). So here's a little pressure on you shizz! Hope your "voted nk" was satisfying.

vote: Shizz

Enigma could be another

Tenuous
3 Apr 09, 09:24:28 AM
These should be the living ppl.

Ish
Halii
Shizz
Bart
Tenuous
Trillian
Marcus
Enigma
Plog

Any thoughts on how many Cobra we have left. For a game of this size, we should have had 4 to start. We have killed 3, so we could have just 1 left. It seems like we are good, but it looks too good to be true.

Well, the obvious one left is Dr. Mindbender, since we've not killed him and he's mentioned as setting this whole scenario up in the OP.

The previous night kill methods were "sharp blades" which presumably was a Storm Shadow clue, so unless there's some cobra "small arms" expert, that kill method seems pretty generic and might mean he's the only one left.

Plognark
3 Apr 09, 09:25:42 AM
I reviewed what Enigma has done in the game, which can be basically summed up as "kept quiet".

On Day 3 he voted for Damian after mrickaby gave his night move results, but switched vote to MattShizzle soon afterwards. Also threw in a fair amount of FUD alongside his vote for Damian.

Also Damian threw in an "is this enigma character even playing?" comment when the bandwagon was on him, which was clearly not strong enough to get people to switch votes onto enigma ... so why say it? Why mention him at all, when his best bet seemed to be to throw FUD onto mrickaby?

So that's my current biggest FOS

vote enigma

That Shizzle switch is suspect, among other things. Vote: Enigma.

Shizzle looks in the clear though...

Oh yeah, good job on not fucking up last night, vig!

MattShizzle
3 Apr 09, 09:25:42 AM
Vote Enigma

He also didn't vote at all on Day 2.

ETA Dr Mindbender is mentioned as escaped in the intro.

Marcus
3 Apr 09, 09:29:31 AM
I am not typically big on lynch the quiet ones, because I play quiet but we do not have a lot to go on right now. Also, there are plenty of fairly quiet ones in the game.

Marcus
3 Apr 09, 10:26:57 AM
Given the current state of the game we need a cabal. In hopes of getting one started I will out, I am Snake Eyes. Unless there is some cabal out there that I am not aware of, please PM me.

Tenuous
3 Apr 09, 10:32:55 AM
Given the current state of the game we need a cabal. In hopes of getting one started I will out, I am Snake Eyes. Unless there is some cabal out there that I am not aware of, please PM me.

I don't recommend that people make role claims publicly, since that could identify or at the very least narrow down the identity of the vig.

Plus, if people just PM them to Marcus (assuming you trust his Snake Eyes claim), there's a much better chance that scum will send in a duped claim (assuming they haven't been given safe claims).

Marcus
3 Apr 09, 10:33:30 AM
Also, I am not looking for you to out publicly, we do not want people to know what claims have been made, and we do not want to out the vig.

Marcus
3 Apr 09, 10:34:03 AM
haha

Bartholomew Roberts
3 Apr 09, 10:34:14 AM
if he's not scum he's not contributing. either way.

vote enigma

Marcus
3 Apr 09, 11:11:03 AM
vote Bartholomew Roberts

Bart, give me a reason not to vote for you.

Bartholomew Roberts
3 Apr 09, 11:53:42 AM
Day one I voted th1nk3r. Day two I voted th1nk3r. Day three I voted damian.

Marcus
3 Apr 09, 12:03:26 PM
Will you tell me your code name?

Bartholomew Roberts
3 Apr 09, 12:05:09 PM
No.

Marcus
3 Apr 09, 12:05:16 PM
You too Plog, you both have had plenty of time to make a claim, or state that you do not trust me and why.

Marcus
3 Apr 09, 12:40:13 PM
No.

Scared?

Bartholomew Roberts
3 Apr 09, 12:45:57 PM
Nobody calls me chicken.

Marcus
3 Apr 09, 12:48:19 PM
McFly!

enigma
3 Apr 09, 02:29:50 PM
Ok, I'll out myself:

I'm with the G.I. Joe's and I have no special abilities whatsoever in this game. Marcus should get my codename right after this.

I didn't vote or say or do anything at all on Day 2 because I happened to be in a rather unconscious state at the time. One of the perks of doing programming work at home is that I get to set my own hours... and timezone. Not my fault you guys decided to end the day before I woke up.

So, my scumdar is currently pointing due Bart Roberts, so I'll vote Bart Roberts. After sending Marcus my codename, I'll get a nap in because my day has had 3 4:00's in it. Hopefully I'll be awake before the end of the day.

Marcus
3 Apr 09, 04:32:53 PM
1.5 hours left, and only 24 posts.

Damian dies and everyone loses interest.

I got code names from Tenuous, Enigma, and Plognark.

Bart did vote for th1nk3r on Day one, everyone did on day 2, so who cares. I am moving my vote to Shizz for now.

unvote; vote Matshizzle

trillian
3 Apr 09, 04:57:22 PM
One hour to go:

Shizz: 2
Enigma: 4
Bart : 1

trillian
3 Apr 09, 05:22:07 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Enigma should be in here changing his vote to shizz. you snooze, you get lynched.

trillian
3 Apr 09, 05:59:43 PM
I'll unvote: vote: enigma
I have new info on shizz's townie role andill give him the benefit for now.

Pavlov's Dog
3 Apr 09, 06:12:15 PM
After the votes are tallied, you find enigma sleeping quietly in a corner. You grab him abruptly, waking him up. He begins to struggle, but quickly realizes that it is no use as you already have the noose around his neck.

When the feet stop kicking, you realize that enigma was actually Jinx. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinx_(G.I._Joe)) Jinx was a loyal member of GI Joe. Despite being a totally badass ninja, Jinx was unable to use any of her skills to help the Joes with this mission.

Night Moves ASAP!

The new day will start as soon as all the night moves are in. Any moves not received by 3:00 pm EST tomorrow will be randomized.

This next day is going to be a long day that will not end until Monday evening. I would still like to get the day started as soon as possible, so please get your night moves in.

Could somebody lock the thread? Thanks.

SkepticTank
3 Apr 09, 06:16:51 PM
LOL @ EST

Bartholomew Roberts
3 Apr 09, 06:54:51 PM
LOL @ EST:nada: