PDA

View Full Version : CSI: Day 4 - "Fur and Loathing"

mrickaby
16 Feb 09, 04:05:42 AM
While gathering for the start of the new shift, you notice something very odd, everyone still seems to be alive.

1. cockrell
2. mefisto
3. Ishmael
4. damian
5. Tenuous
6. SkepticTank
7. halii
8. ELV
9. Bartholomew Roberts
10. Spenser
11. th1nk3r
12. Tears in the Rain
13. d0t
14. Plognark
15. uncool
16. LuisGarcia

The day ends at 8PM today.

SkepticTank
16 Feb 09, 04:49:15 AM
vote cockrell

I'm still not buying his role claim

d0t
16 Feb 09, 07:46:58 AM
vote cockrell

I'm still not buying his role claim

Likewise vote cockrell
Spenser blocked the kill? Who did he visit?

Tears On My Dong
16 Feb 09, 10:46:09 AM
cockril

Marcus
16 Feb 09, 10:49:40 AM
Not voting until I hear about the night moves.

ELV
16 Feb 09, 10:51:59 AM
vote cockrell

Spenser
16 Feb 09, 10:55:47 AM
Good pick on Plog guys, he was my 2nd higest FOS. Cockrell looks shady at the moment. There is more to my story than what you know so far, I am actually the Doc. Nowhere in my PM does it say vanilla tonwie, it says I have a protection role. That I am like the team mother and can protect one player per night by hiding them at my house. I am also easy so there is a 50% chance they will seduce me while there. I outed all of this to ELV day 1. Last night I protected ELV again and was told I didn't get lucky so he was protected and not blocked.

Vote:Cockrell

Marcus
16 Feb 09, 11:06:34 AM
Vote:Cockring

ELV
16 Feb 09, 11:08:31 AM
We could end this day now actually. I don't think my vote is likely to change.

final vote cockrell

Marcus
16 Feb 09, 11:14:10 AM
final vote cockrell

Spenser
16 Feb 09, 11:15:20 AM
Cockrell Final

SkepticTank
16 Feb 09, 11:23:05 AM
I'd like to hear from halii's hair analysis before we rush this to a close.

Is there anyone who hasn't turned over hair samples yet?

Spenser
16 Feb 09, 11:25:47 AM
I just sent the PM.

Marcus
16 Feb 09, 11:29:13 AM
I sent a sample in, but Halii has not been online since.

cockrell
16 Feb 09, 12:39:45 PM
I don't think it's cool to final vote people before they defend themselves.

Especially since halii hasn't checked at least two samples. What if she comes back with a match? I have the power to tell if there is sexual trauma on the victims. I don't like mafia games that resort to technicalities in role PMs to try and trap people, it breaks the fourth wall (to make a bad analogy).

Spenser's admitted to lying, lynch all liars.

vote spenser

SkepticTank
16 Feb 09, 12:41:29 PM
*flail*

Bummer that MRick didn't hand you a safe claim on a platter any clearer than he did.

halii
16 Feb 09, 12:47:44 PM
i'll check all the samples against one another.

spenser did make it pretty long for an out special. but if he were scum i'd think all the other out specials would be dead by now.

halii
16 Feb 09, 12:48:36 PM
eta: i meant all the other specials who outed to him.

ELV
16 Feb 09, 12:56:41 PM
He knows all the specials and unless scum just decided they didn't feel like killing last night successfully protected me. Voting for him is the ultimate flail.

Spenser
16 Feb 09, 01:05:42 PM
Voting for him is the ultimate flail.

This is true in just about all games.

Spenser
16 Feb 09, 01:12:11 PM
I don't like mafia games that resort to technicalities in role PMs to try and trap people,

I agree with this but FFS he posted exactly what a vanilla role PM would look like. Further, one of the first things I told ELV when you outed to me was what good at all would knowing there was sexual trauma on a victim really do any of us?

d0t
16 Feb 09, 01:12:27 PM
i'll check all the samples against one another.

spenser did make it pretty long for an out special. but if he were scum i'd think all the other out specials would be dead by now.

Okay, I'll vote final when we get the results. One more vote after that should end the day.

Spenser
16 Feb 09, 01:18:22 PM
What other characters left are women besides mine?

halii
16 Feb 09, 01:22:11 PM
is there a CSI killer who plants evidence? if not then something suspicious is going on.

compared to the sample left on damian and ishmael's body:

hair sample of mefisto - no match

hair samples of plognark (because he is in custody) - no match.

hair samples of spenser - match.

Spenser
16 Feb 09, 01:26:24 PM
I am a match to what cause apparently there is a video of a woman who's silhouette looks like me leaving the lab after the last killings a couple of days ago.

ELV
16 Feb 09, 01:27:10 PM

You're the only person who's claimed character is a woman who is left alive.

SkepticTank
16 Feb 09, 01:28:36 PM

I think one of the scum is female. The semen sample I found was said to be in a woman's cell.

However, I suppose the fake ID that player has isn't necessarily female.

Spenser
16 Feb 09, 01:29:04 PM
It looks like I am being set up which is retarded cause I couldn't be more of a confirmed special.

halii
16 Feb 09, 01:31:05 PM
I am a match to what cause apparently there is a video of a woman who's silhouette looks like me leaving the lab after the last killings a couple of days ago.to the third, unknown source on damian and ishmael's body (like i said), check the last post.

Spenser
16 Feb 09, 01:31:46 PM
I'm seeing that now.

cockrell
16 Feb 09, 01:38:36 PM
Well I don't want to quote from a GM PM but I was specifically encouraged to state that stuff about sexual trauma.

cockrell
16 Feb 09, 01:39:06 PM
why would I make something up about this role when vanilla townie was an easy out in the day 1 OP?

halii
16 Feb 09, 01:40:24 PM
I have a sample of every remaining player's hair plus plognark's and th1nk3r's since they are in custody, just FYI.

Spenser and mefisto sent in their hair today, everyone else but plognark sent their hair in yesterday.

LuisGarcia
16 Feb 09, 01:43:27 PM
what good at all would knowing there was sexual trauma on a victim really do any of us?

Plog would have sexually assaulted his murder victims. Depends on how Mrick has set this up, but it's feasible this was some mechanic with that.

There are probably two scum left, Tammy Felton and the miniature killer. (The miniature killer killed Damian, but that's not why she's called the miniature killer). Both of those are women.

is there a CSI killer who plants evidence? if not then something suspicious is going on.

The only way this would make sense in theme would be if th1nk3r did it, afaik. I think ignoring the theme for this will probably help.

Spenser
16 Feb 09, 01:44:37 PM
I have a sample of every remaining player's hair plus plognark's and th1nk3r's since they are in custody, just FYI.

Spenser and mefisto sent in their hair today, everyone else but plognark sent their hair in yesterday.

And I am the only one who's hair matches the damian - Ish scene and I am the only woman left in the game and a woman was seen leaving the lab after those killings.

Which one of you geniuses thought I was the best target to frame?

LuisGarcia
16 Feb 09, 01:46:06 PM
And I am the only one who's hair matches the damian - Ish scene and I am the only woman left in the game and a woman was seen leaving the lab after those killings.

Which one of you geniuses thought I was the best target to frame?

Someone who wanted it to be obvious it was a frame?

SkepticTank
16 Feb 09, 01:58:05 PM

The only way this would make sense in theme would be if th1nk3r did it, afaik. I think ignoring the theme for this will probably help.
It would have made sense for Sara Sidle to plant evidence?

LuisGarcia
16 Feb 09, 02:00:22 PM

It would have made sense for Sara Sidle to plant evidence?

No. th1nk3r was Paul Millander

SkepticTank
16 Feb 09, 02:05:15 PM
Ahh, for some reason I was thinking Ishmael when you said th1nk3r.

mrickaby
16 Feb 09, 02:05:30 PM
About 4 hours left, if you want it.

And I am disappointed that a day that is centered around talking about hair and has the title of the furry episode hasn't been noticed at all.

Spenser
16 Feb 09, 04:28:37 PM
Hey guys I think he is referring to the furry episode.

mrickaby
16 Feb 09, 06:02:16 PM
NIGHTFALL

In a slow day, when apparently most of the crew doesn't show up to work, cockrell is unsurprisingly arrested. He was Natalie Davis, the Miniature Killer. He was carrying an ID for "Super" Dave Philips.

Night moves, if you would like.