PDA

View Full Version : "What in the Fuck Happened to Our Trailer Park?" - Day 6

Ishmael
29 Jan 09, 07:20:36 AM
While getting drunk with Ray, Barb Lahey was picked up by the police for a shoplifting charge and taken away to jail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CDdMC2gUWI&feature=related

1. BR aka "Ricky"
2. cockrell aka "Randy"
3. damian aka "Julian"
4. Plognark aka "J-Roc"
5. Skeptic Tank aka "Corey and Trevor"
6. th1nk3r aka "Bubbles"
7. ELV aka "Tyrone"
8. Tenuous aka "Lucy"
9. TITR aka "Jim Lahey"
10. mrickaby aka "Ray"
11. Ambivalent aka "Barb Lahey"
12. halii aka "Sarah"
13. Imaginary Mark aka "'Greasy' Philadelphia 'Phil' Collins" (Phil Collins)
14. mefisto aka "'Shitty' Bill"
15. Pavlov's Dog aka "Bottle Kids."

Day ends at 5 PM CST.

halii
29 Jan 09, 07:34:36 AM
why didn't mrick block anyone?

halii
29 Jan 09, 07:44:34 AM
vote mefisto

last person in the cabal (tenuous died after that) no special ability, basic hanging low strategy and barely posting til the knick of time.

second person to vote for would be mrick based on not blocking anyone tonight.

halii
29 Jan 09, 07:45:48 AM
eta: actually from the OP apparently he blocked ambivalent.

LOL.

mrickaby
29 Jan 09, 08:02:52 AM
I tried to block Ambiv and Plog. I was pretty suspicious of both of them at the end of yesterday.

vote mefisto, probably the best lynch at the moment, for the reasons halii gave.

Marcus
29 Jan 09, 08:09:44 AM
vote mefisto

last person in the cabal (tenuous died after that) no special ability, basic hanging low strategy and barely posting til the knick of time.

second person to vote for would be mrick based on not blocking anyone tonight.

I would not exactly say I was in the cabal, I was just cleared by Ambi as town.

halii
29 Jan 09, 08:18:25 AM
yeah and you're hanging low and under the radar real cool like.

also mrick could be a scumstitute.

Pavlov's Dog
29 Jan 09, 08:27:32 AM
vote mefisto

Pavlov's Dog
29 Jan 09, 08:28:03 AM
Basically none of the specials started dying until he joined the cabal.

Marcus
29 Jan 09, 08:38:25 AM
I am typically pretty quiet in these games.

4. Plognark aka "J-Roc"
10. mrickaby aka "Ray"
12. halii aka "Sarah" :)
14. mefisto aka "'Shitty' Bill" :)
15. Pavlov's Dog aka "Bottle Kids."

Just for the sake of argument, say I am town and you are town. Why are these other people clear? We have people on that list who were not cleared, to me it makes more sense to go after them than people who have been cleared.

mrickaby

halii
29 Jan 09, 08:47:42 AM
i agree. i just don't think our shitty GM is shitty enough to allow a scum prostitute with the power to block 2 people a night.

Marcus
29 Jan 09, 08:57:32 AM
ok, so I do not think there is anything that I can say that will be interpreted as anything other than flailing, if you want to lynch me, you are going to.

But, based on an early PM from Ambi, I am changing my vote to PD. Also for the weaksauce "specials didn't start croaking until I came into the cabal", if I wanted to have someone NK'd, I would get the seer first, not the MW.

unvote
vote PD

Pavlov's Dog
29 Jan 09, 09:02:12 AM
ok, so I do not think there is anything that I can say that will be interpreted as anything other than flailing, if you want to lynch me, you are going to.

But, based on an early PM from Ambi, I am changing my vote to PD. Also for the weaksauce "specials didn't start croaking until I came into the cabal", if I wanted to have someone NK'd, I would get the seer first, not the MW.

unvote
vote PD

Why? If you knew the seer was going view halii which I am positive you did know, then why would you kill him first? Especially when scummy IM was getting the lynch.

Anyway, this just sealed the deal for me. mefisto is scum. Game over.

Marcus
29 Jan 09, 09:19:28 AM
Why? If you knew the seer was going view halii which I am positive you did know, then why would you kill him first?
Why as scum would I want the town to have more people cleared? It seems to me that the less the town knows for certain the better for scum.

I wish I could be this sure about anything in this game, I am glad that you are so in the know.

Pavlov's Dog
29 Jan 09, 09:29:46 AM
Why? If you knew the seer was going view halii which I am positive you did know, then why would you kill him first?
Why as scum would I want the town to have more people cleared? It seems to me that the less the town knows for certain the better for scum.

She was almost already 95% cleared. You are right about it being better for the town to know less. That is why it is important to take out the MW first.

I wish I could be this sure about anything in this game, I am glad that you are so in the know.

Game over. Just call it quits so we can get our debriefing.

halii
29 Jan 09, 09:32:11 AM
I have a really hard time believing PD was scum because it would be an embarrassment to let tenuous stay alive so long.

Plognark
29 Jan 09, 09:39:58 AM
mefisto was cleared by the seer you idiots. It's either PD, mrick, or both.

Either that or we had a naive seer, or someone who's imune to seer views, or something else fucked up is going on because Ishmael is a rotten cunt.

anyway, vote PD for being the most likely to be scum after cockrell, I think.

clear:
mefisto
Plognark
halii

Not clear:
mrick
Pavlov's Dog

Plognark
29 Jan 09, 09:41:46 AM

unvote
vote PD

Why? If you knew the seer was going view halii which I am positive you did know, then why would you kill him first? Especially when scummy IM was getting the lynch.

:GTFO:

jesus christ are you scummy.

Pavlov's Dog
29 Jan 09, 09:42:51 AM
mefisto was cleared by the seer you idiots.

Don't call people idiots when you are clueless. It is just sad.

I know you aren't the brightest bulb. But you don't find it odd that mefisto is cleared, let into the cabal, and the next two night kills are the fucking MW and seer? Use your fucking head. I had Tenuous pegged as a special on day two.

Pavlov's Dog
29 Jan 09, 09:43:57 AM
For people that regularly play mafia and know how horrible Plognark is this should show you how to vote.

Plognark
29 Jan 09, 09:46:48 AM

I know you aren't the brightest bulb. But you don't find it odd that mefisto is cleared, let into the cabal, and the next two night kills are the fucking MW and seer? Use your fucking head. I had Tenuous pegged as a special on day two.

Holy shit, ambivalent outed in thread (http://www.rantsnraves.org/showthread.php?p=493821#post493821) you flailing scumtard

"WOW! It must be mefisto with his secret access to the cabal that got the seer killed! I mean, it couldn't POSSIBLY be that he told the entire fucking game that he was the seer!"

Marcus
29 Jan 09, 09:48:58 AM
My masterstroke is going to be getting a cleared townie cleared while I myself was not.
:nada:

Pavlov's Dog
29 Jan 09, 09:49:36 AM

Holy shit, ambivalent outed in thread (http://www.rantsnraves.org/showthread.php?p=493821#post493821) you flailing scumtard

"WOW! It must be mefisto with his secret access to the cabal that got the seer killed! I mean, it couldn't POSSIBLY be that he told the entire fucking game that he was the seer!"

Yes and he Tenuous outed in the thread the day before. You are just horrible at this game. Didn't you quit playing for awhile? Try that again.

Plognark
29 Jan 09, 09:50:21 AM

Yes and he Tenuous outed in the thread the day before. You are just horrible at this game. Didn't you quit playing for awhile? Try that again.

flail

vote PD: final

Pavlov's Dog
29 Jan 09, 09:53:12 AM
mrick and halii. Do not let this retard fuck this up.

Plognark
29 Jan 09, 09:55:02 AM
please don't send me to jail, I don't want to get pounded in the ass again

halii
29 Jan 09, 09:55:03 AM

Either that or we had a naive seer, or someone who's imune to seer views, or something else fucked up is going on because Ishmael is a rotten cunt.

If PD was scum then all his "tenuous is either a special or scum, why does he always play the same when he's a special" stuff would be pretty embarassing considering tenuous wasn't killed til night 4 and he'd been saying that since day 1.

i don't buy it.

the seer never viewed anyone as scum. what does that tell you?

After mefisto i'd vote mrick. if PD is scum then he purposely withheld on killing tenuous just to trick me. which would be pretty awesome.

Plognark
29 Jan 09, 09:56:57 AM

If PD was scum then all his "tenuous is either a special or scum, why does he always play the same when he's a special" stuff would be pretty embarassing considering tenuous wasn't killed til night 4 and he'd been saying that since day 1.

i don't buy it.

After mefisto i'd vote mrick. if PD is scum then he purposely withheld on killing tenuous just to trick me. which would be pretty awesome.

He just said he thinks that right after being admitted to the cabal mefisto suddenly got the MW and seer killed. This is after they outed in thread.

That is retarded and desperate.

If the seer was naive you're probably scum we're all fucked anyway.

I say off PD then get mrick if that doesn't win it.

halii
29 Jan 09, 09:57:02 AM
plognark made a final vote? wow what a moron.

halii
29 Jan 09, 09:58:18 AM

i don't buy it.

He just said he thinks that right after being admitted to the cabal mefisto suddenly got the MW and seer killed. This is after they outed in thread.

first, mefisto said he was never in the cabal even though you think he is.

second, it makes sense that right after being viewed clear and getting info on the morgue worker adn seer that mefisto would kill in that order.

third, PD threw bottles at you, lol.

Plognark
29 Jan 09, 09:59:22 AM
third, PD threw bottles at you, lol.

That is sort of funny, actually :SNARKY:

Pavlov's Dog
29 Jan 09, 10:00:49 AM
vote mefisto; Final

Let's just end this.

Plognark
29 Jan 09, 10:01:15 AM

i don't buy it.

He was viewed the day after I was and cleared. What the hell are you talking about.

halii
29 Jan 09, 10:01:27 AM

hey moron, editing is poor game play

Plognark
29 Jan 09, 10:02:03 AM

hey moron, editing is poor game play

:foo:

halii
29 Jan 09, 10:02:37 AM

He was viewed the day after I was and cleared. What the hell are you talking about.
check out mefisto's first post you fucking moron.

"I would not exactly say i was in the cabal, i was cleared by ambivalent"

Plognark
29 Jan 09, 10:03:33 AM

check out mefisto's first post you fucking moron.

"I would not exactly say i was in the cabal, i was cleared by ambivalent"

:picardpalm:

halii
29 Jan 09, 10:03:40 AM
eta that is a scum tactic. immediately after being called out for joining the cabal just as shit went down, mefisto claims he wasn't really in the cabal at all.

Plognark
29 Jan 09, 10:04:19 AM
eta that is a scum tactic. immediately after being called out for joining the cabal just as shit went down, mefisto claims he wasn't really in the cabal at all.

I suppose. PD is still 10x scummier.

mefisto was cleared by the seer, PD is trying to get him killed desperately and hasn't been cleared, that's all I got to go off of.

mrickaby
29 Jan 09, 10:07:37 AM
It wouldn't surprise me if lynching mefisto ends the game. If halii wants to go along with this, I will vote final.

Ishmael
29 Jan 09, 10:07:50 AM
I just remembered that I will not be home tonight until after 8 PM so a 5 PM end is impossible. I will have to move this day to end sometime around 9 PM CST, unless there is a majority final vote before about 3:45 PM CST.

halii
29 Jan 09, 10:08:28 AM
In addition to PD being sure about tenuous being a special, he also has a pretty well-placed vote on elv.

maybe that was tactical, though.

Plognark
29 Jan 09, 10:10:37 AM
There's only a handful of us left. Let's just tally votes and get this done with, knowmsayin? [/backincharacter]

Pavlov's Dog
29 Jan 09, 10:14:43 AM
unvote; vote PD final

halii
29 Jan 09, 10:15:28 AM
vote mefisto final

mrickaby
29 Jan 09, 10:16:42 AM
vote mefisto final

halii
29 Jan 09, 10:17:20 AM
PD undo your joke vote

Marcus
29 Jan 09, 10:17:56 AM
PD final

Ishmael
29 Jan 09, 10:19:54 AM
unvote; vote PD final

Nope. Doesn't count.

Pavlov's Dog
29 Jan 09, 10:20:16 AM
unvote; vote mefisto final

Ishmael
29 Jan 09, 10:20:49 AM
Looks like:
Mefisto 3
PD 2

Mefisto is arrested and taken to jail. Night moves please. Next day is going to start in about 5 minutes at the most.

Plognark
29 Jan 09, 10:21:50 AM
Looks like:
Mefisto 3
PD 2

Seems about right...

Marcus
29 Jan 09, 10:22:30 AM
My masterstroke is going to be getting a cleared townie cleared while I myself was not.

Ishmael
29 Jan 09, 10:24:06 AM
Shitty Bill is arrested and taken to jail. Night moves please. Next day is going to start in about 5 minutes at the most.