PDA

View Full Version : Asimov mafia - day 1

th1nk3r
7 Oct 08, 08:10:59 AM
The thousand years of the Seldon Plan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seldon_Plan) have come and gone. Long time has passed since the events depicted in the Foundation Series (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundation_Series), and the Galaxy now finds itself about two thousand years into the Second Empire.

Apparently, everything has been working according to the plan. While the original Foundation has been the main source of knowledge and technology, the Second Foundation's development of mental capabilities has provided emotionless leadership for the coagulation of a new empire. Trantor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trantor) has been revived from its agrarian demise and it is once again the capital of the human world. The Empire subdued most of the rebel rulers of outlying sectors, and it is expected that the expantion of Gaia will bring peace to the most remote corners of the Galaxy.

Back on Earth, R. Daneel Olivaw (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daneel) has finally merged his aging positronic brain into that of Fallom (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundation_and_Earth#Part_VII:_Earth), who Golan Trevize (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golan_Trevize) saved from Solaria (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solaria).

In the mean time, Gaia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaia_(Foundation_universe)) has been slowly expanding, and as it reached a large enough portion of the Galaxy, it got control of enough energy resources to be able to divert its expansion process into hyperspace (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperspace_(science_fiction)#Asimovian_Hyperspace) . This accelerated the process, and instead of the required 100.000 years (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milky_way#Size) at the speed of light, Gaia has managed to encompass almost the entire Galaxy in less than 3 millenia.

In honor of this historic moment that would see the end of all conflict in the Galaxy, the Second Foundation has decided to organise a great celebration at the rebuilt Imperial Palace on Trantor. Everyone is waiting for the announcement that Gaia has completed galactic expansion to come through hyperspace into the collective consciousness. When the message finally arrives, it is anything but the expected good news:

th1nk3r
7 Oct 08, 08:11:38 AM
Greetings, humans!

Some of you may know one of my forms as Fallom, and you may address me as such if it is easier for you. I am in fact much older than your universe, and i have been with you throughout your entire history. I've been mostly interrested in observing your development, and i have tried not to mingle in your evolution since ancient times, that your recorded history barely remembers anymore, when some of your superstitious ancestors called one of my material shapes Loki, which i had to use because i was forced to correct the error of an alien intervention in your proto-history.

My main interrest has become observing and studying your history. It is for this reason that i was most displeased with the Seldon Plan, for it has deprived me of witnessing a most interresting stage of your species' development.

That is why i decided to punish R Daneel Olivaw for his masterminding the whole Seldon and Gaia episodes of your history by tricking him into merging his brain with mine.

And now that your galactic takeover is in fact complete, and you allotted chunk of space-time is finally occupied, i can allow me the luxury of playing a game in order to determinate if I will allow you to further expand beyond the galaxy and compete with other intelligent species for the domination of the universe.

th1nk3r
7 Oct 08, 08:16:41 AM
Here are the rules of the game:

I have recreated the minds of the most influential humans and robots in recent history and put them inside nondescript bodies. The only one that i have allowed to inhabit a body resembling his real historical self is Hari Seldon.

Your challenge will be to once again defeat The Mule. I will allow him to convert 4 of you at random (he can convert anyone but Hari Seldon or Golan Trevize). I will also be playing with his team, but they won't know who I am. The Mule will be inhabiting a body just like Seldon's. You won't be able to tell them apart by any means possible in this universe. Dors Venabili has to keep Seldon alive, so she will not let either Seldon or The Mule die for 3 days and 3 nights. They will be invincible until day 4, or until Dors dies.

...to be continued...

th1nk3r
7 Oct 08, 09:14:15 AM
Other special roles in the game:

Fallom - I will be able to appear as anyone I choose when peeked by a seer. I can't be vigged, I will find out the vig's identity instead. If lynched or attacked by The Mule's minions by mistake, i will leave the game instead of dying, since I'm invincible. I can privately change my vote. I don't count as town or wolf for the win condition. I reserve the right to have some hidden powers.

Salvor Hardin - Mayor of the first foundation, so he has 1.5 votes. Also has a 50% chance of escaping a vig kill and gaining masonry with the vig.

Hober Mallow - If Salvor Hardin dies, he takes over as mayor.

Elijah Bailey - I will allow detective Elijah Bailey to take one guess per night at who I am. If he guesses correctly, I will leave the game. If he gets mayor Salvor Hardin instead of me, Elijah will die. He may pass on guessing until he has enough clues.

Golan Trevize will be able to make one kill per night. He cannot kill The Mule, Hari Seldon, or me. If he tries to kill me, he will find out who I am. He will know the identity of Janov Pellorat and may form a masonry if he thinks it's safe.

Wanda Seldon and Stettin Palver - 50% chance of seer peek, they function differently if they are town or wolf. Good seer detects if the target is under The Mule's control, wolf seer detects target's identity.

Gaal Dornick and Yugo Amaryl - 50% chance to block a target's action or protect a target from attack.

Gaia - Gaia is a superorganism comprising all the living and non living matter in the Galaxy. However, Gaia's influence is limited in the game, since it takes place just outside her reach. Each night, human players will be able to access Gaia's consciousness and leave a message. The messages will be delivered to a target of their choice once they are dead.

Other specials may exist, but this is all you need to know in order to win the game.

th1nk3r
7 Oct 08, 09:23:15 AM
As you can see, this is not exactly a th1nk3r game™ where i leave most of the things unknown, this time i actually revealed a lot of stuff upfront.

Now for the petty rules, then i start sending out the roles:

- no PM game unless your role description says otherwise

- full reveal on death

- no PM quoting of any kind, paraphrasing is ok

- wolfchat will be 24/7, some masonries will be night only

- days should start around 9 AM eastern (i'll wait until 10 AM if not all night actions are in, after that actions are lost)

- nightfall is 7 PM eastern

- day 1 is an exception of course, we start as soon as the roles are out

- you may vote no lynch if you like

- not posting during the day means you lose your night action(s)

- not posting during day 1 means you will be replaced if possible

More rules to be added if i think i need to close loopholes, since the setup is pretty complicated...

Roles are going out and then i'll call daybreak. If the day starts and you didn't get a PM yet, let me know.

It is still NIGHT

the WORST elf
7 Oct 08, 09:39:10 AM
Fallom - I will be able to appear as anyone I choose when peeked by a seer. I can't be vigged, I will find out the vig's identity instead. If lynched or attacked by The Mule's minions by mistake, i will leave the game instead of dying, since I'm invincible. I can privately change my vote. I don't count as town or wolf for the win condition. I reserve the right to have some hidden powers.

this guy sounds pretty badass so he will be my avatar.

eta i couldn't find a pic of "fallom" so i had to go with jimmy fallon.

th1nk3r
7 Oct 08, 09:48:45 AM
Rule additions:

- roles are completely random, and so are the people converted by the Mule, so any special could be wolf;

- if both seers are town, one peaking the other will give them masonry; if one is town and one is wolf, they function as described before; if both wolf, good luck to the town, you gonna need it :runaway:

d0t
7 Oct 08, 10:22:38 AM
/me is already confused, and we haven't even started yet...

the WORST elf
7 Oct 08, 10:27:55 AM
vote d0t

Reign_Cryogen
7 Oct 08, 10:42:55 AM
No, he's right, that's fucking confusing.

halii
7 Oct 08, 10:43:52 AM
vote Reign

th1nk3r
7 Oct 08, 11:04:47 AM
All the roles should be out i think.

IT IS NOW DAY

Nightfall is in 8 hours. If too many people don't read their role PM in time, we'll extend day 1 until tomorrow.

th1nk3r
7 Oct 08, 11:09:21 AM
The players find themselves on a spaceship in a remote corner of the universe, far away from any known galaxy. Communication with Gaia, even through hyperspace, seems to take at least 24 hours.

Everyone looks the same, except for Tears in the Rain and Nightson, who both look like Hari Seldon.

sonofsyd
7 Oct 08, 11:18:18 AM
Sup, guys.

So, if I have this right, one of Tears or Nightson is the Mule and the other is Hari but both are invincible until Day 4 unless Dors dies before this. Hmmmm.

SkepticTank
7 Oct 08, 11:24:06 AM
As you can see, this is not exactly a th1nk3r game™ where i leave most of the things unknown, this time i actually revealed a lot of stuff upfront.

It's still a Th1nk3r game.

Nightson
7 Oct 08, 11:42:34 AM
Neat, I guess this means I can't die on day one.

Bartholomew Roberts
7 Oct 08, 12:11:20 PM
Other specials may exist, but this is all you need to know in order to win the game.i wonder what the fresh prince's abilities are.

Sentinel
7 Oct 08, 12:22:01 PM
Damn. What the fuck did I just sign up for? I just wanted to make Giskard/Bender jokes until someone lynched me.

Reign_Cryogen
7 Oct 08, 12:27:37 PM
Neat, I guess this means I can't die on day one.Awroo?

Sentinel
7 Oct 08, 12:32:29 PM
hahaha, reign reads at at least a 4th grade level.

Ishmael
7 Oct 08, 12:50:57 PM
Greetings fellow intergalactic travelors.

xXx_[SSJ] St. Drizzt_xXx
7 Oct 08, 12:53:28 PM
Hi Ishmael :mason:

ELV
7 Oct 08, 12:59:42 PM
wow

trillian
7 Oct 08, 01:09:46 PM
I dont get the role of the fallom dude. He has no win condition.
6hrs to go....

cockrell
7 Oct 08, 01:10:01 PM
fist post

SkepticTank
7 Oct 08, 01:18:57 PM
6hrs to go....

He probably does, we just don't know what it is.

Gotta lynch someone on day 1:
vote Mason

sonofsyd
7 Oct 08, 01:26:10 PM
fist post

:uhoh:

halii
7 Oct 08, 01:28:27 PM
6hrs to go....

vote Masonwow great logic especially since we can vote "no lynch"

xXx_[SSJ] St. Drizzt_xXx
7 Oct 08, 01:30:22 PM
fist post

:fistbump:

Has anyone in the history of mafia ever actually taken advantage of the "no lynch" option?

xXx_[SSJ] St. Drizzt_xXx
7 Oct 08, 01:32:26 PM
If not, I'm going to make history right now.

no lynch

cockrell
7 Oct 08, 01:33:15 PM
fist post

Has anyone in the history of mafia ever actually taken advantage of the "no lynch" option?

They have, it's usually a bad idea. It puts no pressure on anyone, you usually don't learn anything. It helps the scum because they can kill a townie, while you get no additional info on them.

Bartholomew Roberts
7 Oct 08, 01:42:02 PM
well since I'll probably be gone until nightfall, vote no lynch

ELV
7 Oct 08, 01:43:15 PM
hey lets vote no lynch guys :w00t:

Ishmael
7 Oct 08, 01:46:39 PM
this seems like a good time to use vote no lynch

SkepticTank
7 Oct 08, 01:47:22 PM
Wow, I suggested that one time, and nearly got lynched for it.

Tenuous
7 Oct 08, 01:47:54 PM
No lynch is pretty much only useful on

a) Day 1 of an all seer type game (arguably)
b) 1 particular end game scenario that I don't recall off hand.

ELV
7 Oct 08, 01:51:43 PM
Wow, I suggested that one time, and nearly got lynched for it.

Notice that all the people advocating it seriously are noobs or stupid.

halii
7 Oct 08, 01:55:28 PM
But to argue that someone HAS to go on day 1 so you just pick someone at random that you think is annoying?

We don't HAVE to lynch anyone by nightfall, so there shouldn't be a rush to get someone's name in just because we "have to". Pick them because they are scummy/not because they are annoying to everyone and you suspect to get an easy bandwagon. :colbert:

the WORST elf
7 Oct 08, 01:57:19 PM
6hrs to go....

i know you're new around here and can't help yourself when it comes to whiteknighting mason, but voting to lynch a crap player that is useless to town is a well documented strategy.

the WORST elf
7 Oct 08, 01:57:56 PM
But to argue that someone HAS to go on day 1 so you just pick someone at random that you think is annoying?

We don't HAVE to lynch anyone by nightfall, so there shouldn't be a rush to get someone's name in just because we "have to". Pick them because they are scummy/not because they are annoying to everyone and you suspect to get an easy bandwagon. :colbert:

lookit this noob.

ELV
7 Oct 08, 01:58:41 PM

This has been argued to death by the mafia playing community. No lynch is bad. :colbert:

halii
7 Oct 08, 01:58:49 PM

i know you're new around here and can't help yourself when it comes to whiteknighting mason, but voting to lynch a crap player that is useless to town is a well documented strategy.It's funny because last time when he was the doctor you saw a use for him even though he was no help at all.

Ishmael
7 Oct 08, 01:59:07 PM
Given the scenario I stand by no lynch. And I did last 'till #2 last time I payed :colbert:

the WORST elf
7 Oct 08, 01:59:42 PM
wow great logic especially since we can vote "no lynch"

i know you're new around here and can't help yourself when it comes to whiteknighting mason, but voting to lynch a crap player that is useless to town is a well documented strategy.It's funny because last time when he was the doctor you saw a use for him even though he was no help at all.

i knew he was the doctor and was harmless to us, so no, not really funny at all.

Reign_Cryogen
7 Oct 08, 02:00:18 PM

i know you're new around here and can't help yourself when it comes to whiteknighting mason, but voting to lynch a crap player that is useless to town is a well documented strategy.Good point.

vote Bart Rob

the WORST elf
7 Oct 08, 02:01:03 PM
if bart is scum i'm pretty sure he'll out himself at some point anyhow.

halii
7 Oct 08, 02:01:30 PM

This has been argued to death by the mafia playing community. No lynch is bad. :colbert:
To be clear, I'm not at all advocating no lynch. I'm just saying don't pull the "WELLPP someone's gotta go so I guess my hands are tied, gotta make a fast vote for someone let's go for Mason!"

I'd feel differently if say it were closer to the end of the day.

But it's not.

Doesn't the game end at 9 ET? Isn't it a little soon to be throwing votes that way? It seems like it to me.

the WORST elf
7 Oct 08, 02:04:47 PM
yeah it's way too early to do that because you can't unvote in this game.

oh wait, you can?

oh. well in that case shut your cunty face.

ELV
7 Oct 08, 02:05:00 PM
Who is throwing votes?

ELV
7 Oct 08, 02:05:30 PM
damian's was funnier

Nightson
7 Oct 08, 02:11:10 PM
Voting no lynch benefits the scum.

SkepticTank
7 Oct 08, 02:11:49 PM
Other specials may exist, but this is all you need to know in order to win the game.i wonder what the fresh prince's abilities are.

He, and his trusty dog Torque kill zombies at night, and during the day he works on his unzombie serum.

the WORST elf
7 Oct 08, 02:14:04 PM

He, and his trusty dog Torque kill zombies at night, and during the day he works on his unzombie serum.

wtf is this nonsense?

halii
7 Oct 08, 02:18:33 PM
oh my god it's contagious.

SkepticTank
7 Oct 08, 02:20:42 PM
what are, you guys, talking, about?

the WORST elf
7 Oct 08, 02:21:29 PM

it's getting so bad that there are not enough commas to go around and people are being forced to use / instead of commas.

Sentinel
7 Oct 08, 02:33:14 PM
, 8, 1

xXx_[SSJ] St. Drizzt_xXx
7 Oct 08, 02:36:30 PM
I think everyone who hopped onto my "no lynch" bandwagon is really suspicious.

xXx_[SSJ] St. Drizzt_xXx
7 Oct 08, 02:39:26 PM
I have to go do work for the next two hours, to get back just in time for the day to be over. I stand by my no lynch vote for today but let it be known that I don't trust Bart or Ishykins :colbert:

mrickaby
7 Oct 08, 02:39:32 PM
I can't make heads nor tails of what is going on here. But no lynch votes are a bad idea.

d0t
7 Oct 08, 02:50:45 PM
I can't make heads nor tails of what is going on here. But no lynch votes are a bad idea.

Me neither, but the discussion over no lynch votes seem just as useless/useful as most day 1 discussions over votes. It seems randomly lynching someone has more chance of lynching a town special than scum in this game, with very little info gotten either way.

Bartholomew Roberts
7 Oct 08, 02:50:49 PM
before you go all crazy about who to trust and who not to trust, the odds are good the only bad guy we have right now is the mule and maybe at most the mule and one convert.

Tenuous
7 Oct 08, 02:51:16 PM
The players find themselves on a spaceship in a remote corner of the universe, far away from any known galaxy. Communication with Gaia, even through hyperspace, seems to take at least 24 hours.

Everyone looks the same, except for Tears in the Rain and Nightson, who both look like Hari Seldon.

OK, I have an idea.

How about whoever is Dors outs themselves and we lynch them ... thus allowing us to lynch Tears and Nightson on the next 2 days?

trillian
7 Oct 08, 02:52:01 PM
Th1nk3r forgot to put the list. How can we vote quiet ones if we cant see who isnt here?

ummmm...why is mason's sock playing? He fucked around with the last game enough as it is. It's a good thing we didnt need to count on him to win.

1. Tenuous
2. mrickaby
3. Bart Roberts
4. ELV
5. cockrell
6. Nightson
7. SkepticTank
8. FuzzyFungi
9. damian
10. halii
11. Plognark
12. Tears
13. Mason
14. uncool
15. trillian
16. Reign
17. Pavlov's Dog
18. Ishmael
19. sonofsyd
20. Sentinel
21. LiquidHAL
22. d0t

halii
7 Oct 08, 02:57:52 PM
hahahahahahahaa I didn't even notice that.

Nightson
7 Oct 08, 03:01:35 PM
vote: FuzzyFungi

Mason
7 Oct 08, 03:03:44 PM
Vote: no lynch.

Hey guys. :mason:

Mason
7 Oct 08, 03:04:36 PM
ummmm...why is mason's sock playing?

Hahaha I never thought I'd manage to get him into a second game without people noticing.

ELV
7 Oct 08, 03:11:35 PM
vote all-the-noobs-that-are-voting-no-lynch

Ishmael
7 Oct 08, 03:11:52 PM
vote Mason

Mason
7 Oct 08, 03:15:48 PM
This game isn't big enough for two trolls, Ishmael.

Nightson
7 Oct 08, 03:16:08 PM
What did Mason do last time?

Mason
7 Oct 08, 03:16:47 PM
Lotsa stuff. :blues:

halii
7 Oct 08, 03:23:04 PM
Last time Mason was the protector but wouldn't protect anyone except for Imaginary Mark. Well, technically he would protect you if you performed certain services in exchange.

Bartholomew Roberts
7 Oct 08, 03:24:09 PM

it's very possible right now that the only scum in the game right now is immune to lynching so this is different.

OK I'm gone for reals this time.

SkepticTank
7 Oct 08, 03:31:56 PM
What did Mason do last time?

Signed up under two accounts for one thing. Some might consider that cheating.

Mason
7 Oct 08, 03:34:41 PM
It isn't considered cheating. It is cheating.

halii
7 Oct 08, 03:38:29 PM
Mason's ambition to become the best mafia player of all time knows no bounds.

Ishmael
7 Oct 08, 03:41:17 PM
This game isn't big enough for two trolls, Ishmael.

That is why I am voting to lynch you first.

ELV
7 Oct 08, 03:41:42 PM
If Mason can't play with his sock I'll take over for him. :mason:

the WORST elf
7 Oct 08, 03:45:38 PM
do we know whether the scum are already "recruited?"

Ishmael
7 Oct 08, 03:46:36 PM
As I understand it there is only one or two scum at the moment.

Nightson
7 Oct 08, 03:46:51 PM

it's very possible right now that the only scum in the game right now is immune to lynching so this is different.

OK I'm gone for reals this time.

There's Fallom too if I read it correctly. Also, no lynch is still retarded, we should probably get whatshisname to claim so that we can lynch me and Tears before Tears can recruit anybody.

the WORST elf
7 Oct 08, 03:54:47 PM
good idea. Dors, reveal yourself so we can lynch you.

th1nk3r
7 Oct 08, 04:04:45 PM
1. Tenuous
2. mrickaby
3. Bart Roberts - no lynch
4. ELV
5. cockrell
6. Nightson - FuzzyFungi
7. SkepticTank - Mason
8. FuzzyFungi - no lynch
9. damian
10. halii
11. Plognark
12. Tears
13. Mason - no lynch
14. uncool
15. trillian
16. Reign - Bart Roberts
17. Pavlov's Dog
18. Ishmael - no lynch Mason
19. sonofsyd
20. Sentinel
21. LiquidHAL
22. d0t

3 - no lynch
2 - Mason
1 - Bart Rob, FuzzyFungi

*actual vote count may differ

3 hours to go

the WORST elf
7 Oct 08, 04:09:34 PM
i voted for d0t.

Nightson
7 Oct 08, 04:10:27 PM
I might not be here for the lynch, leaving now.

SkepticTank
7 Oct 08, 04:10:51 PM
i voted for d0t.

before daybreak doesn't count.

the WORST elf
7 Oct 08, 04:14:38 PM
i voted for d0t.

before daybreak doesn't count.

shut up

Reign_Cryogen
7 Oct 08, 04:18:58 PM
do we know whether the scum are already "recruited?"

As I understand it there is only one or two scum at the moment.Do we get anything official from th1nk3r on this?

the WORST elf
7 Oct 08, 04:22:21 PM
OP story just says "I will allow him to convert 4 of you at random." I took this to mean that it was a precursor to the game actually starting, and flavor, so i figure the scum are already out there, and half makes me want to vote for Bart for trying to nudge us in the opposite direction.

SkepticTank
7 Oct 08, 04:35:38 PM
"at random" seems a weird.

If it's a recruiting thing, it wouldn't be random, it would be scum's choice.

If it's flavor as damian says, then it makes more sense. He assigned all the special roles, then randomly picked 4 scum. So our doc/seer could actually be scum.

the WORST elf
7 Oct 08, 04:36:57 PM
"at random" seems a weird.

If it's a recruiting thing, it wouldn't be random, it would be scum's choice.

If it's flavor as damian says, then it makes more sense. He assigned all the special roles, then randomly picked 4 scum. So our doc/seer could actually be scum.

exactly, especially based on some of the other role descriptions and qualifiers, like if one seer is scum, if both are scum, etc.

Pavlov's Dog
7 Oct 08, 05:38:24 PM
In before PD is scum and lynch the quiet ones.

trillian
7 Oct 08, 05:45:12 PM
I think the Liquidhal sock should be godkilled since it ISNT A REAL PLAYER. But if not...
vote: Liquid Hal

It doesnt even matter what the role is..it's useless to the town. Besides, if it was a key role, Th1nk3r would not have suggested lynching him in the PG.

Tenuous
7 Oct 08, 05:52:35 PM
Hmm, we're not going to get anything useful by pressuring people at this stage as most aren't even online (and I won't be either in a minute).

vote Mason/LiquidHAL

It's one player, so kill both.

sonofsyd
7 Oct 08, 06:01:33 PM
Yup, I'm not going to be around at nightfall either.

Vote Mason

LiquidHAL should be godkilled.

ELV
7 Oct 08, 06:01:35 PM
Hmm, we're not going to get anything useful by pressuring people at this stage as most aren't even online (and I won't be either in a minute).

vote Mason/LiquidHAL

It's one player, so kill both.

vote Mason/LiquidHAL

uncool
7 Oct 08, 06:02:25 PM
Geeze...nothing yet?
vote LiquidHAL unless anyone can find any reason for someone else.
'Cuz one of them is getting godkilled, I'm betting...
=Uncool-

the WORST elf
7 Oct 08, 06:02:44 PM
you guys aren't fooling me fyi.

uncool
7 Oct 08, 06:03:01 PM
Actually, you guys make a point.
unvote vote Mason
=Uncool-

the WORST elf
7 Oct 08, 06:03:47 PM
unvote vote uncool

mrickaby
7 Oct 08, 06:07:15 PM
unvote vote uncool

The bandwagon looks suspicious.

SkepticTank
7 Oct 08, 06:18:27 PM
unvote

Sentinel
7 Oct 08, 06:50:03 PM
Shit. There's no way to know who to vote for. I'm going to be an unpopular fag and

vote: no vote

the WORST elf
7 Oct 08, 06:50:34 PM
you were an unpopular fag long before you voted no vote.

Sentinel
7 Oct 08, 06:51:28 PM
:crying:

uncool
7 Oct 08, 06:51:57 PM
Just curious, what happens in the case there are more no lynches than any specific lynch? Would the no lynches not matter or what?
=Uncool-

Reign_Cryogen
7 Oct 08, 06:53:33 PM
Y'know, when I added my name to the signup thread I skipped over LiquidHAL for that very reason.

Reviewed the thread and the only thing interesting is this last bit with uncool. Leaving my vote as-is.

xXx_[SSJ] St. Drizzt_xXx
7 Oct 08, 06:54:38 PM
Sentinel, no vote is a bad idea. Vote for someone like Ishmael instead, because voting for any random person who is probably not scum is a better idea than no vote.

th1nk3r
7 Oct 08, 07:01:13 PM
NIGHTFALL

th1nk3r
7 Oct 08, 07:04:28 PM
Mason is disembowelled. He was Salvor Hardin and was not on the Mule Team.

NIght actions please.