PDA

View Full Version : Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy - Day 5

mrickaby
11 Aug 08, 06:04:33 AM
LuisGarcia has had a very bad night. He apparently tried to remove his own brain, was beaten with a bat, committed suicide, and was thrown into space, all at about the same time.

He was Benjy mouse.

1. Adam
2. damian
3. ELV
4. sonofsyd
5. Patronus Potter
6. Bart roberts
7. d0t
8. cockrell
9. plaridel
10. Nightson
11. Tears in the Rain

Patronus Potter
11 Aug 08, 06:11:56 AM
Great, so I guess we've taken care of the ship's rodent problem.

sonofsyd
11 Aug 08, 06:18:24 AM
LG, late yeterday, also claimed to have found something out. I hope he PMed it to someone.

Nightson
11 Aug 08, 07:13:56 AM
Isn't that like four scum dead? Maybe it should be massclaim time.

d0t
11 Aug 08, 08:54:40 AM
Isn't that like four scum dead? Maybe it should be massclaim time.

Mice seem indy, at least wanting Arthur dead points to Luis being so.

plaridel
11 Aug 08, 09:20:02 AM
Lol, he claims to have info and everyone who had night moves targets him.

So, was he scum or not?

Nightson
11 Aug 08, 09:27:18 AM
Mice are scum by the book.

plaridel
11 Aug 08, 09:30:07 AM
he seems to have been targetted by scum too.

d0t
11 Aug 08, 09:30:22 AM

So are vogons.

Nightson
11 Aug 08, 09:46:44 AM

So are vogons.

http://www.qwantz.com/comics/comic2-1298.png

ELV
11 Aug 08, 09:52:22 AM

So, was he scum or not?

Since he was targeted by all those night kills I'd have a hard time believing that he was scum.

And, is Nightson confused about who is scum and who is town?

Patronus Potter
11 Aug 08, 10:23:57 AM

So, was he scum or not?

Since he was targeted by all those night kills I'd have a hard time believing that he was scum.

Or, trying to lull us into a false sense of security.

Nightson
11 Aug 08, 10:25:01 AM

You think he was targeted by four separate night killing abilities?

Read the dino comic.

ELV
11 Aug 08, 10:28:59 AM
I could actually see the scum and krikkiters both trying to kill him. The double suicide thing is weird though.

Also, I read the comic. It didn't appear relevant to whats going on itt.

sonofsyd
11 Aug 08, 10:44:38 AM
From Day 3 ...

Ok, here's what I think has happened. I think Trill viewed me night 1 and found I was an indie (which I am). That's why she didn't get a cabal going, and why she voted for me before she died.

I'm Benjy Mouse, a three-dimensional representation of hyper-squeaky pan-something creatures who are searching for the question to the Ultimate Answer.

That question is in Arthurs brain.

For the numbers game, I count as town, but I only win if I out-live Arthur (so I can study his brain). I can view people to find if they are Arthur, and I viewed Reign last night.
LG was definitely claiming indie and that he counted as town. Since he gave us Arthur I've no reason to disbelieve him. Also, as he'd met his win condition of outliving Arthur I think he may just have pulled off the biggest bluff of all time by pretending to have extra info. I'm laughing at you scum. :D

ELV
11 Aug 08, 12:03:47 PM
Since no one appears to have anything better I'm going to vote Nightson because of the weird stuff he's posted today.

Nightson
11 Aug 08, 12:05:46 PM
Saw that one coming a mile away.

Patronus Potter
11 Aug 08, 12:14:13 PM
We know Bart Roberts is town, and damian, ELV, sonofsyd feel trustworthy to me, for what that's worth.

vote Nightson

mrickaby
11 Aug 08, 02:14:05 PM
1. Adam
2. damian
3. ELV - Nightson
4. sonofsyd
5. Patronus Potter - Nightson
6. Bart roberts
7. d0t
8. cockrell
9. plaridel
10. Nightson
11. Tears in the Rain

Nightson - 2

Under 2 hours left.

d0t
11 Aug 08, 02:40:02 PM
vote cockrell

- reading, but not replying to the topic the entire day.
- few useful posts, just throwing a few accusations around, on the previous days.

Seems like scum riding out the day while we lynch each other. Not much to go on, but don't think Nightson's posts today are either.

cockrell
11 Aug 08, 02:55:55 PM
Perhaps you missed yesterday in the peanut gallery when I said I'd be in training all week. There's something wrong with my laptop's wireless, so I read from my phone when I could, and it's a real pain to post from. Laptop works at the hotel fortunately.

I didn't even vote half the time so I don't know what you're talking about. Now I have to protect myself from being lynched, so

vote nightson

Nightson
11 Aug 08, 03:00:04 PM
Almost forgot to do this before I went to bed

I'm the Head Vogon Guard, I pick an airlock each night to try and block the hitchhikers night kill.

vote: cockrell I suppose

Patronus Potter
11 Aug 08, 03:02:10 PM
Have you claimed to anyone in private?

Nightson
11 Aug 08, 03:06:54 PM
Have you claimed to anyone in private?

Why on earth would I have done that?

Patronus Potter
11 Aug 08, 03:09:15 PM
Just seems suspicious, that there were two votes for you all day, then a vote for cockrell, and twenty minutes later it's lol I almost forgot, I'm the protector. Smells like a plot to me.

Patronus Potter
11 Aug 08, 03:12:09 PM
Also, if you had told someone who you were, they could verify your identity.

Nightson
11 Aug 08, 03:12:51 PM
Because clearly mine is a role which should be claimed at the drop of a hat.

Patronus Potter
11 Aug 08, 03:15:51 PM
The doctor identified himself in the last game, and in this one Luis had already proved himself as town.

Nightson
11 Aug 08, 03:17:52 PM
Also, if you had told someone who you were, they could verify your identity.

With their magic role-identifying-and-being-believed power?

Claiming to random people is totally awesome protection-role play though.

Nightson
11 Aug 08, 03:20:13 PM
The doctor identified himself in the last game, and in this one Luis had already proved himself as town.

lol

d0t
11 Aug 08, 03:23:51 PM
Just seems suspicious, that there were two votes for you all day, then a vote for cockrell, and twenty minutes later it's lol I almost forgot, I'm the protector. Smells like a plot to me.

A vote for someone else than the main bandwagon-on-two-votes is suspicious? Activity is low enough as it is, and some disagreement at least seems to increase this a bit.

I am not PMing with Nightson. If anything his unimaginative role name "Head Vogon Guard" makes me a bit suspicious of him.

Nightson
11 Aug 08, 03:29:44 PM
unvote, vote: d0t

sonofsyd
11 Aug 08, 03:41:15 PM
Tbh, I was struggling to find a lynch candidate for today. It all seems very even. Nightson's arguments make me suspicious, however. If I had his role I'd have claimed by now (in private that is) as PP says. It's not much to go on but at this stage of the game I can only trust my scumdar.

vote Nightson

Nightson
11 Aug 08, 03:43:38 PM
*poke poke* everyone crapped out on me and stopped talking

d0t's last sentence is that part that makes him likely not town, potter seems town though, in a dense sort of way

I'll be back to laugh at you all and throw virtual popcorn from the peanut gallery later I'm sure, also, I apparently need to lecture everyone on how to play a doctor, hint, it doesn't involve claiming to random people in secret so they can kill you in the middle of the night

sonofsyd
11 Aug 08, 03:51:06 PM
I wasn't suggesting you would have claimed to random people.

d0t
11 Aug 08, 03:52:18 PM
d0t's last sentence is that part that makes him likely not town, potter seems town though, in a dense sort of way

How so? Because I didn't change vote to you while claiming something was suspicious? Still not suspicious enough though.
Have fun with your virtual popcorn.

mrickaby
11 Aug 08, 04:01:02 PM
Nightfall

Nightson is led to the main airlock. He was the Head Vogon Guard.

Night moves please.