PDA

View Full Version : Big Love, Day Five

Patronus Potter
2 Aug 08, 07:46:15 AM
As the new day dawns on the Henricksons' failed rescue attempt, blood has been spilled in their houses yet again. Bill Henrickson is dead, and the familiar note left by his body:

"Thus the profane, lewd, foul-mouthed impious will ever pay with blood atonement. Sincerely yours, Hollis Green."

Bill was played by Reign_Cryogen.

Elsewhere on the news, a strange story is unfolding. A Serbian waitress named Ana is being harassed by the LDS and immigration authorities. They suspect her of being brought into the US in order to join a polygamous family. Although she denies this completely, the authorities were able to produce evidence that she has ties to known polygamists. The pressure and harassment caused her to leave town.

Ana was played by sonofsyd. She was the "doctor".

Today will go until 6:00 p.m. ET unless we agree otherwise.

1. Bart Roberts
2. Pavlov's Dog
3. sonofsyd
4. ELV
5. halii
6. cockrell
7. Adam
8. FuzzyFungi
9. mrickaby
10. jamesbannon
11. damian
12. d0t
13. SkepticTank
14. Unorganized
15. plaridel
16. Tenuous
17. Reign_Cryogen
18. trillian
19. Spenser
20. uncool
21. beyelzu
22. th1nk3r
23. LuisGarcia

halii
2 Aug 08, 07:58:34 AM
vote pd
not only because of what happened but because of his "go ahead and vote for me, no matter what i do you say i'm scum' shit.

also there is no way th1nk3r is not a bad guy with claiming Lois Henrickson, I'd vote for him but after what we saw yesterday it seems like not voting for PD would be stupid.

The writing that Trillian posted from hollis sounded a bit like Tenuous.

And ELV claiming Don's third wife makes no sense. While Peg was in the movie rather often (much more than fucking "ana"), the rest of Don's wives weren't as present and if they were around it was background crap. And also assuming PD is scum only having Don's third wife in the show would be even more retarded.

ETA: and if this all fails and there's still scum out there i'd go for unorganized, Joey is not necessarily a good guy. I'm suspicious of Damian being his son too. We don't have a wanda do we?

mrickaby
2 Aug 08, 08:05:31 AM
Basically, I was going to say the same thing halii did, but she said it better than I would have. It is like she is reading my thoughts.

vote PD

d0t
2 Aug 08, 08:10:11 AM
yeah vote PD

cockrell
2 Aug 08, 08:21:37 AM
If we vote PD final we might get an extra day in.

Looks like Hollis is working both sides, allying with the scum to hit the doc and Bill on the same night. sonofsyd was supposed to protect Reign last night but it didn't work because he was hit too.

I don't think anyone believed me when I said I was Bill, I'm his and Barb's daughter Sarah.

cockrell
2 Aug 08, 08:27:08 AM
sonofsyd could only protect Henricksons, and provided a list of people who were NOT henricksons:

Pavlov's Dog
ELV
damian
Tenuous -- FF viewed as town
Th1nk3r -- claimed Lois, Bill's mother. Told trillian he could protect bill, but not on the same night the doc did or else he'd die. A ploy to figure out when Bill wasn't protected?

th1nk3r
2 Aug 08, 08:27:44 AM
cockrell, your post yesterday was fuckinh n00bish. "leave sonofsyd alone!" is prolly the worse thing you could have said other than an outright reveal :retard:

th1nk3r
2 Aug 08, 08:31:33 AM
Th1nk3r -- claimed Lois, Bill's mother. Told trillian he could protect bill, but not on the same night the doc did or else he'd die. A ploy to figure out when Bill wasn't protected?

I can post my discussion with trill if you want, and your "ploy" accusations make no sense, since i didn't even know who Bill was, nor did i make any attempt to find out until the town would deem it necessary to let me know my powers are needed. Other than that i did not contact anyone and nobody else contacted me since I am aware that my role is made up in such a way that would make me seem suspicious, i guess i'm supposed to be a twist on the miller or something.

cockrell
2 Aug 08, 08:31:43 AM
sonofsyd had already been viewed by hollis.

th1nk3r
2 Aug 08, 08:34:07 AM
sonofsyd had already been viewed by hollis.

your point being...? somehow he was killed by the Grants. either hollis is a double agent, or they figured it out themselves. right now, i'm pretty much undecided between these scenarios, the chances are pretty much 50/50.

Patronus Potter
2 Aug 08, 08:54:17 AM
I have to be away from the computer for a few hours starting at 12, so if you all do final voting I will probably not see it until 3 or 4. If you want to do that and start another day today, please indicate your desire to do so.

halii
2 Aug 08, 10:52:55 AM
sonofsyd could only protect Henricksons, and provided a list of people who were NOT henricksons:

Pavlov's Dog
ELV
damian
Tenuous -- FF viewed as town
Damian is claiming to be a henrickson, too. I don't know about Tenuous. I'm guessing Damian is Hollis.

Adam
2 Aug 08, 10:57:55 AM
vote PD

Adam
2 Aug 08, 10:59:10 AM
Assuming sonofsyd's list means Spenser is not Hollis, damian is next on my suspect list, btw.

Also, a waitress seems like a pretty random role.

halii
2 Aug 08, 11:00:28 AM
I can post my discussion with trill if you want, and your "ploy" accusations make no sense, since i didn't even know who Bill was, nor did i make any attempt to find out until the town would deem it necessary to let me know my powers are needed. Other than that i did not contact anyone and nobody else contacted me since I am aware that my role is made up in such a way that would make me seem suspicious, i guess i'm supposed to be a twist on the miller or something.
Did Joey/unorganized read as a henrickson? If so, Th1nk3r should have too. as well as damian.

Either you are Lois and you didn't think that she looked bad and had no trouble claiming her, or you aren't Lois and you decided to claim her thinking that people would be convinced she looks like a decoy. But lois being good? what has she ever done that's good? Joey, at bare minimum, has done a lot for bill with one big screw up, but Lois has been one disaster after another.

Patronus Potter
2 Aug 08, 11:00:36 AM
I am back, that took less time than I thought it would.

Tenuous
2 Aug 08, 11:11:34 AM
vote Pavlov's Dog

cockrell
2 Aug 08, 11:36:18 AM
vote pavlov's dog

halii
2 Aug 08, 11:44:48 AM
vote PD final

Spenser
2 Aug 08, 11:48:53 AM
vote: PD. Final

On iPhone now, will try to find a PC in a bit.

the WORST elf
2 Aug 08, 11:51:54 AM
hai guys, I'm Hollis!

I gave you perfectly fucking legit opportunity to ally with you and take out scum. I did not lie, about my win conditions or anything else. Instead, you lied. Repeatedly. And paid for it.

However, lucky for you, someone on your team isn't a complete retard and offered me Reign in exchange for helping you the rest of the game. Now that the profane liars are dead, I can help you. It's just too bad you didn't take my offer sooner.

Regardless, you don't want to lynch me, because I'll take one of you guys down with me automatically. Same goes for the scum though, so they can't risk taking me out.

I have nothing left to play for since I've met my win conditions, but scum pissed me off more than you did, what with PD and his "we are more powerful than you" threats.

vote PD

next is mrickaby, he viewed as scum.

the WORST elf
2 Aug 08, 11:55:04 AM
I'm suspicious of Damian being his son too. We don't have a wanda do we?

fyi uncool viewed to me as wanda.

Tenuous
2 Aug 08, 12:18:53 PM
oh, make mine a final too.

vote PD final

th1nk3r
2 Aug 08, 12:23:22 PM
vote PD final... 3.5 hours to go right?

Patronus Potter
2 Aug 08, 12:25:20 PM
vote PD final... 3.5 hours to go right?

Correct, there are four final and five non-final votes on PD so far. Need eight final votes to end the day.

xXx_[SSJ] St. Drizzt_xXx
2 Aug 08, 12:35:18 PM

I can second this. uncool also outted to me.

I still don't trust you, btw. But for the time being,

vote Pavlov's Dog

the WORST elf
2 Aug 08, 12:37:26 PM

I can second this. uncool also outted to me.

I still don't trust you, btw. But for the time being,

vote Pavlov's Dog

you don't have to fucking trust me, I'm only doing this for the one or two people on your team that actually cooperated instead of lying to me.

mrickaby
2 Aug 08, 12:38:18 PM

O RLY?

also, vote PD final

the WORST elf
2 Aug 08, 12:38:55 PM

O RLY?

also, vote PD final

hi rhonda volmer.

the WORST elf
2 Aug 08, 12:40:39 PM
btw, PP gave us alternative name claims, and messed with the view mechanics a bit, otherwise the game would've been broken with the mass name claim.

mrickaby
2 Aug 08, 12:41:31 PM

O RLY?

also, vote PD final

hi rhonda volmer.

I am who I said I am. If that is what you got in a read from me, then it is false. Since you have a nightkill, go ahead and waste it on me. I am not a huge loss to the Henricksons

halii
2 Aug 08, 12:43:12 PM
i think there was reason to doubt you but I don't understand why we didn't at least pretend to trust you and then worry about killing you later.

the WORST elf
2 Aug 08, 12:43:41 PM
I can't kill you because you're only a kid. I already tried on the night that i didn't kill anyone (it failed), which is how I know who you are.

eta this is a reply to mrick.

the WORST elf
2 Aug 08, 12:44:29 PM
i think there was reason to doubt you but I don't understand why we didn't at least pretend to trust you and then worry about killing you later.

all i can say is you're a dirty sneaky cunt and be thankful you are a kid as well.

mrickaby
2 Aug 08, 12:46:33 PM
I can't kill you because you're only a kid. I already tried on the night that i didn't kill anyone (it failed), which is how I know who you are.

eta this is a reply to mrick.

I am Raymond, who is three. That would also make me a kid and unkillable, as you are saying. I thought you said you viewed me as Rhonda?

mrickaby
2 Aug 08, 12:48:32 PM
Sorry, just read again what you wrote, that you viewed me as scum. So which is it, did you view me as scum, or did you try to kill me, found I was a child, and leaped to the conclusion that I was Rhonda, as opposed to the several Henrickson children?

the WORST elf
2 Aug 08, 12:52:42 PM
Sorry, just read again what you wrote, that you viewed me as scum. So which is it, did you view me as scum, or did you try to kill me, found I was a child, and leaped to the conclusion that I was Rhonda, as opposed to the several Henrickson children?

oh noes you got me in double speak! :foiled:

when a kill fails, i see who it was i was trying to kill. that is one of my viewing mechanisms. That's also how i found out adam is Teeny Henrickson.

mrickaby
2 Aug 08, 12:54:34 PM
Well then, worst case I am the miller for the game, as the role that I gave was all that my role PM told me. Otherwise, we get ourselves into a "lynch all liars" situation for tomorrow.

the WORST elf
2 Aug 08, 12:57:25 PM
yeah does that mean we lynch cockrell for lying about being Bill?

damned liars.

halii
2 Aug 08, 12:59:30 PM

all i can say is you're a dirty sneaky cunt and be thankful you are a kid as well.

I did nothing besides bitch to Spenser that your role was bullshit and he not focusing on you. That is clear now because he obviously knew your role and was protecting you. Frankly, you could have easily lied to him about your win condition, though, and got him to trust you because you guys are in a gay relationship.

I was not involved in the cabal despite the fact my role made it crystal clear I was not scum.

mrickaby
2 Aug 08, 01:00:05 PM
I would ask that the scum kills either myself or damian tonight to show what is going on. Regardless of what he is saying for himself, he is lying about my role. Preferably, kill me (I am willing to take one for the town), and I would ask that there be no protection on either of us. That would show how trustworthy damian is in this game, whether he is Hollis or just scum.

the WORST elf
2 Aug 08, 01:01:37 PM

I did nothing besides bitch to Spenser that your role was bullshit and he not focusing on you. That is clear now because he obviously knew your role and was protecting you. Frankly, you could have easily lied to him about your win condition, though, and got him to trust you because you guys are in a gay relationship.

I was not involved in the cabal despite the fact my role made it crystal clear I was not scum.

lol at how hard you were white knighting PD.

the WORST elf
2 Aug 08, 01:03:53 PM
I would ask that the scum kills either myself or damian tonight to show what is going on. Regardless of what he is saying for himself, he is lying about my role. Preferably, kill me (I am willing to take one for the town), and I would ask that there be no protection on either of us. That would show how trustworthy damian is in this game, whether he is Hollis or just scum.

I outed as hollis on like day 2 to spenser. I have not lied about anything other than my identity in the thread, for obvious reasons. My win conditions are what i said they were.

Scum can take me out if they want, i have no reason to continue in this game. Actually, lynch me tomorrow :)

d0t
2 Aug 08, 01:06:14 PM
vote pd final

the WORST elf
2 Aug 08, 01:07:13 PM
vote pd final, don't think i did that yet.

halii
2 Aug 08, 01:21:14 PM

lol at how hard you were white knighting PD.Yeah that was pretty retarded on my part.

*takes dunce hat from jamesbannon*

;)

I'm stubborn and I still think Peg Embry was a pretty large character and didn't give it away, but I have to acknowledge, Spenser really owned this game.

the WORST elf
2 Aug 08, 01:23:37 PM
but I have to acknowledge, Spenser really owned this game.

no that's not what you said over IM, you are bitter and stuff and hate him.

halii
2 Aug 08, 01:29:35 PM
I was bitter yesterday, but that was just me being a dumbass. This time I said trusting you coulda blown up in his face, and I was mad that he just so easily trusted you - but you know what? Those are his instincts, and they are killer. I can't argue with it when it all worked out. I am shamed for my actions and I would like to apologize and bow to my superior.

Sorry, Spenser.

the WORST elf
2 Aug 08, 01:36:06 PM
haha liar.

the WORST elf
2 Aug 08, 02:54:25 PM
ah shit, i almost forgot.

the reason i was so "certain" about plaridel is in the beginning of the bandwagon when there were just a few votes, I got an anonymous PM from the head of the grants to "not get on the plaridel bandwagon." In hindsight, it could've been a trick, but it also coincided with ST telling me via IM that plaridel had outed to him. Shortly after, ST backed off plaridel and did all that voting switcheroo when i wasn't around. Combined with everything else, this led me to believe that plaridel really was the informant, and that ST was scum. Hence, my first night kill of ST.

Unorganized
2 Aug 08, 03:07:51 PM
Looks like PD is toast tonight...

...though I've still got my finger pointed at damian for claiming to be "baby" Joey yesterday.

ELV
2 Aug 08, 03:15:28 PM
Have you been paying attention at all unorganized?

the WORST elf
2 Aug 08, 03:23:01 PM
hahahahqha

Unorganized
2 Aug 08, 03:25:09 PM
Have you been paying attention at all unorganized?Whoops...

...somehow I missed damian's Hollis-claim post. nm.

:owned::owned::owned::owned::owned:

uncool
2 Aug 08, 03:59:43 PM
Oh my, Hollis is this close among us? Let the Lord protect us, as he says in Psalm 121:7

The LORD will protect you from all evil; He will keep your soul.

Someone has granted Hollis special powers, for I am Wanda. I have told this to FuzzyFungi. However, although Spenser claimed that I outed to him, I never did, and this makes me slightly suspicious of him.

However, PD is clearly much more suspicious. vote PD final
=Wanda Henrickson-

Patronus Potter
2 Aug 08, 04:11:51 PM
OK, the day is over. The Henricksons sneak onto the compound and pack Alby Grant into the back of their truck. Pavlov's Dog was Alby.