PDA

View Full Version : Werewolf General Discussion Thread

Spenser
20 Aug 07, 03:49:28 PM
General thread for discussion of this last game and potential future games. Show up here and chime in for participating and I'll rep ya.

Spenser - Best RnR Werewolf GM to Date!!!

Julie
20 Aug 07, 04:00:53 PM
Woot! we won!

WTG Matt and Bey for pulling that together!

And HA I knew PD was slimey from day one ;)

Spenser
20 Aug 07, 05:26:11 PM
I am surprised more people are not stopping by for their rep...

beyelzu
20 Aug 07, 05:38:25 PM
hell, i want my rep, i asked for it in the wrong thread evidentally.

beyelzu
20 Aug 07, 05:39:34 PM
i think i will also bring up my earlier question, to space chef, why didnt you contact matt after the protection, did you just not know to do it?

that was one weird game of werewolf, never having to out as the seer.

Spenser
20 Aug 07, 05:50:02 PM
Only slightly in his defense I will say that he PMed me asking if he had to contact the player he successfully protected. Of course he didn't have to, but I thought I mentioned that by knowing he protected him that he could be sure he wasn't a wolf...

beyelzu
20 Aug 07, 06:00:27 PM
thank you for my rep, sir

:)

Tears On My Dong
20 Aug 07, 06:08:48 PM
Ok, I'm here for my rep. Good game guys.

Sentinel
20 Aug 07, 06:24:12 PM
That was good, and probably the most fun I've had as a normal villager. Although, the most fun I've really had was GMing the game with Rayven where I kept sending her PMs asking her to be more and more crazy.

You should've seen the looks on y'alls faces...

Spenser
20 Aug 07, 06:32:39 PM
the most fun I've really had was GMing the game with Rayven where I kept sending her PMs asking her to be more and more crazy.

You're shitting me! :shock:

Matt
20 Aug 07, 06:39:14 PM
It was fun. I'm very curious to see how "The Street" goes, as it is essentially werewolf #2 but with different names for things.

Sentinel
20 Aug 07, 06:43:42 PM
the most fun I've really had was GMing the game with Rayven where I kept sending her PMs asking her to be more and more crazy.

You're shitting me! :shock:

Hehe. I am and I'm not. I did encourage her because, even though she was being a huge pain in the ass, she was effectively playing the game and did eventually win. She made it not fun for everybody, but it was a good way to play the game. So when she'd ask me how she was doing, I didn't say, "Fine, just go sell crazy somewhere else, eh?" I said, "You're doing great! Jacey wants to do you."

beyelzu
20 Aug 07, 07:42:36 PM
lol, its funny cuz its cruel

matt i think that streets is off to a good start decent early participation and it looks like you have a pretty good setup. plus the flavor of the game is uber fun.

Jacey
20 Aug 07, 10:57:29 PM
So when she'd ask me how she was doing, I didn't say, "Fine, just go sell crazy somewhere else, eh?" I said, "You're doing great! Jacey wants to do you."

So much is made clear to me.....

Sentinel
20 Aug 07, 11:02:26 PM
I just take it as the default position...

post tenebras lux
21 Aug 07, 02:43:20 AM
I'll rep ya.Let's see the colour of your Rep, then.

SkepticTank
21 Aug 07, 02:48:10 AM
I've never done this werewolf thing before, so I'll probably look like a complete noob in the streets. I'm kinda lost...

beyelzu
21 Aug 07, 06:28:37 AM
its not that bad, just dont be afraid to pm people and watch people for play that doesnt make sense.

it can be a crapshoot sometimes.

Plognark
21 Aug 07, 06:33:28 AM
Man, I'm still trying to figure out how I not only wound up being mayor, but survived with no friggin abilities at all. :shock:

Jacey
21 Aug 07, 07:13:56 AM
Man, I'm still trying to figure out how I not only wound up being mayor, but survived with no friggin abilities at all. :shock:

We decided that you had no abilities so as not to wolf you.

I still don't know why you turned on me but it was a tough game for wolves

Plognark
21 Aug 07, 07:30:32 AM

We decided that you had no abilities so as not to wolf you.

I still don't know why you turned on me but it was a tough game for wolves

To be honest, I was kind of shooting in the dark there, but you had a timeline inconsistency related to day one (because you subbed in for COAS), and your vote for PTL came late enough that you could have clearly seen which way the wind was blowing... So I just went for it. I was trying to keep a dialogue open with you and dray to try and spot an inconsistency or just get a vibe off of either of you; you tweaked my suspicions more is all.

I was quite paranoid that if I took you out and you were a wolf, the remaining wolf would off me out of spite. The tie breaker was a little nerve wracking, because I didn't want to have to admit that I was suspicious from the start; I figured I'd stay alive longer if it still looked like I was out of the loop from the rest of the villagers, but the vote thing forced me. I actually worked in my favor though.

Once I offed you the confirmed villagers, including Bey the seer, got a hold of me and we had a strong group of five confirmed innocents (although we were getting a little paranoid about Julie, since she hadn't actually been viewed) and three questionables to pick off.

After that it was just a process of elimination. The fact that you wolves took out Space Chef really surprised me, since he was on our three-person suspect list.

Jacey
21 Aug 07, 07:33:14 AM
At the time I voted for PTL I was a villager. I may never vote again.......

Plognark
21 Aug 07, 08:01:12 AM
At the time I voted for PTL I was a villager. I may never vote again.......

Really? Huh...wait, that doesn't make sense. I'm confused.

post tenebras lux
21 Aug 07, 08:04:04 AM
Not as confused as me.

beyelzu
21 Aug 07, 08:06:06 AM
yeah spenser made jacey a wolf cuz we were kicking too much ass.

Sentinel
21 Aug 07, 10:04:59 AM
Or the one wolf was acting like a mental patient and got himself offed on day one due to flamboyant behavior.