PDA

View Full Version : Sopranos vs Corleones - Day 5

th1nk3r
2 Jul 08, 06:40:38 AM
As you head for the daily lynching meeting, the news is grim and brief: Matt and beyelzu have both been shot dead, and all the papers have stopped reporting on the mafia war.

1. SkepticTank
2. Tenuous
3. Pavlov's Dog
4. Tears In The Rain
5. ELV
6. Bart Rob
7. jacey
8. Adam
9. Spenser
10. Megatron
11. jamesbannon
12. beyelzu
13. cockrell
14. Bradshaw
15. plaridel
16. Reign_Cryogen
17. Luis
18. mrickaby
19. sonofsyd
20. damian
21. Black Badger
22. trillian
23. pogo
24. Matt

Nightfall is in a bit more than 12 hours...

Reign_Cryogen
2 Jul 08, 06:42:10 AM
Well that's fucking awesome.

ELV
2 Jul 08, 06:57:49 AM
9.5 votes last night for ST.

ELV
2 Jul 08, 08:14:54 AM
Our backup cop viewed PD last night as evil. vote Pavlov x2

cockrell
2 Jul 08, 08:16:34 AM
These are the last two lynch votes:

megatron - plaridel
beyelzu - plaridel
pogo - bartrob
bartrob - pogo
JB - megatron
ST - plaridel
PD - plaridel
cockrell - plaridel
mrickaby - plaridel
badger - plaridel
7.5 plaridel

Black Badger missed Megatron in his original vote count.

PD - ST
elv - st
beyelzu - ST
JB - ST
reign_cryogen - ST
ST - ELV PD
cockrell - ELV
black badger - ST
tenuous - ST
BR - ST
9.5 ST

Those who voted in both lynches and are likely the other Don:

bey (unlikely - reporter plus dead)
PD
black badger

I'd say let's lynch one of PD or BB.

Reign_Cryogen
2 Jul 08, 08:29:10 AM
I'm leaning toward PD. How reliable is that intel, ELV?

ELV
2 Jul 08, 08:32:07 AM
Its very reliable. The guy inherited views from the first Cop, including the one the night the cop died. The cop told me who he was viewing that night, said he wasn't telling anyone else. The backup cop contacted me the next morning and knew what the first Cop did.

Black Badger
2 Jul 08, 08:36:06 AM
vote Pavlov's Dog

cockrell
2 Jul 08, 08:54:24 AM
vote Pavlov's Dog

Reign_Cryogen
2 Jul 08, 09:11:29 AM
And of course we'll get no post-mortem intel. Lovely.

Pavlov's Dog
2 Jul 08, 09:53:21 AM
ELV or the backup cop is evil. My money is on ELV. I will give you what I gave bey on ELV in a PM, after bey asked me what I thought about who was scum:

I don't know. I haven't checked the votes closely. I Black Badger's defense of Megatron is fishy. I have no doubt that Megatron was scum. His story just doesn't add up. ST FOSing you consistently is what made me think he was scum. I don't know why you think I am scummy, but my analysis has been spot on. My trust in ELV is starting to waiver a little bit. He was a little too close to ST. There was that business where ELV confirmed that plaridel talked to him about what to do, but no mention of her holding the information based on her getting protection. Then ST posts, "Wait a minute, didn't plaridel only agree to give the information if she got protection?" And ELV responded with, "yeah she did only agree to provide the information in exchange for protection." I am paraphrasing of course, but that is definitely fishy business to me.

I am not going to try and talk my way out of this. If this is what you need to do. I have no special abilities, so do what you have to do. I just want to let the town know to not be dumb.

Pavlov's Dog
2 Jul 08, 09:55:34 AM
Also, if anybody has any questions for me, go ahead. I will do my best before I go.

jamesbannon
2 Jul 08, 12:31:12 PM
vote Pavlov's Dog

Tenuous
2 Jul 08, 01:22:35 PM
I was convinced PD was a don after his refusal to change vote yesterday, so add another

Pavlov's Dog

Tenuous
2 Jul 08, 01:23:44 PM
Also, if anybody has any questions for me, go ahead. I will do my best before I go.

Who are the other members of your mafia group? :D

Pavlov's Dog
2 Jul 08, 01:28:20 PM
I was convinced PD was a don after his refusal to change vote yesterday, so add another

Pavlov's Dog

I never refused to change my vote. That is a lie. The first words I typed after you asked was okay. I just didn't get, and still don't get why you only picked me. It reeks of a set up. In fact, I will vote for someone else now, if that will help the town. Just tell me what you want me to do.

ELV is either scum, or being lead around gullibly by scum. I don't know about Tenuous. His insistence that I am the don either means he is dumb or he is fishy. He could be from one of the families.

Tenuous
2 Jul 08, 01:31:43 PM
Oops, missed say "vote"

vote Pavlov's Dog

In case th1nk3r is feeling pedantic

Reign_Cryogen
2 Jul 08, 01:33:28 PM
Lacking anything else to go on, vote Pavlov's Dog

But I'm starting to think we're hosed without public intel.

Bartholomew Roberts
2 Jul 08, 03:39:16 PM
vote Pavlov's Dog

jamesbannon
2 Jul 08, 04:25:36 PM
It should be nightfall, shouldn't it?

th1nk3r
2 Jul 08, 04:30:02 PM
It should be nightfall, shouldn't it?

new deadlines, still 2.5 hrs to go.

jamesbannon
2 Jul 08, 04:31:30 PM
Ah, OK. Not that it matters today, PD is the obvious lynch victim.

th1nk3r
2 Jul 08, 04:36:58 PM
yeah, but maybe people still wanted to talk before nightfall, i don't want to disrupt any possible planning that might still be going on.

th1nk3r
2 Jul 08, 07:03:59 PM
DUSK

PD is quickly hanged, the execution carries on very nicely since he had placed his neck in the noose since lunch.

Nightfall

Ad Absurdum
2 Jul 08, 08:43:17 PM
My beautiful strategy of not saying a single thing after like day 2 has been successful. Great success. Ballin!

edit: I'm an idiot