PDA

View Full Version : Sopranos vs Corleones - Day 4

th1nk3r
30 Jun 08, 07:40:37 AM
More bad news for Rantnborough. mrickaby lies dead in his own living room, with about 25 bullet holes in his chest.
Megatron had his throat cut and his penis was severed and symbolically placed inside his mouth. There are rumors that the crimescene sported a phrase written in blood, but it seems that nobody yet knows the exact content of this message.

The Post carries a short article on the page 7 column:

Minor victory for the town against recent crime wave

Plaridel, a victim of vigilante justice yesterday, was indeed the Soprano prostitute. While her claims of being a dirty whore were accurate, she did not have the claimed heart of gold.

1. SkepticTank
2. Tenuous
3. Pavlov's Dog
4. Tears In The Rain
5. ELV
6. Bart Rob
7. jacey
8. Adam
9. Spenser
10. Megatron
11. jamesbannon
12. beyelzu
13. cockrell
14. Bradshaw
15. plaridel
16. Reign_Cryogen
17. Luis
18. mrickaby
19. sonofsyd
20. damian
21. Black Badger
22. trillian
23. pogo
24. Matt

Hope i didn't forget anyone's night action... let me know if you didn't receive a PM

SkepticTank
30 Jun 08, 07:57:58 AM
Can I still say the number of votes plaridel got?

only in the morning. the point being, this info gets wasted if you don't make it through the night.

Was Matt (or ELV) given the vote count from Tears' lynch?

ELV
30 Jun 08, 08:00:25 AM
I didn't get Tears', but Plaridel's was 7.5.

th1nk3r
30 Jun 08, 08:00:38 AM
Can I still say the number of votes plaridel got?

only in the morning. the point being, this info gets wasted if you don't make it through the night.

Was Matt (or ELV) given the vote count from Tears' lynch?

the info was lost because there was no mayor at the time. tears was dead and the new election hadn't started.

Pavlov's Dog
30 Jun 08, 08:04:05 AM
I don't know what to think. I am surprised I am alive. Apparently bey got a read on ST, and that read was scum. vote Skeptic Tank

ELV
30 Jun 08, 08:07:39 AM
Skeptic Tank is scum and Megatron was his scum mate. Vote Skeptic Tank

mrickaby claimed seer and that he viewed ST as evil. Somehow ST found out about his claim. <- not speculation, btw, I know this.

Skeptic Tank was the only one that could have warned Megatron that plaridel saw that he killed Damian so that Megatron could claim before she did. I don't buy that plaridel could kill if she was a prostitute.

Skeptic Tank knew that Luis Garcia had info for the town when LG died. The only others that knew, AFAIK, were Spenser (vig) and me and I know I didn't rat him out.

Also, I was given a medkit after night 1 by a player who will remain anonymous for now. It made me doctor for a night and allowed me to pass it to someone else. I passed it ST before all of this about him. Yesterday, he lied to me about being able to pass it back to me so that he could pass it to his buddy Megatron. Its out of the game now that Megatron is dead, which is better than the scum passing it around I guess.

beyelzu
30 Jun 08, 08:12:29 AM
I don't know what to think. I am surprised I am alive. Apparently bey got a read on ST, and that read was scum. vote Skeptic Tank

He found out because because I have an abcessed tooth and dropped the name on accident. It is my fault, I am sorry about it. Too many pain killers.

vote skeptick tank

I have a dentist appointment scheduled on wednseday and I should warn yall that I will be in a haze between now and then.

beyelzu
30 Jun 08, 08:15:04 AM
I won't be viewing mrickaby seems obvious that he was the seer, I will be viewing either Megatron or Skeptic tank tonight.

It also seems obvious to me that sk will be todays lynch. He claimed that he was a miller, I could check that claim but I find the Megatron death to be more interesting.

Reign_Cryogen
30 Jun 08, 08:18:33 AM
It'd be really illuminating to get some intel on Megatron.

SkepticTank
30 Jun 08, 08:22:19 AM
mrickaby claimed seer and that he viewed ST as evil. Somehow ST found out about his claim. <- not speculation, btw, I know this.

Yes. Bey told me this just before nightfall yesterday. I found this strange cuz if I was scum, he shouldn't have told me the seers name. WTF?

Skeptic Tank knew that Luis Garcia had info for the town when LG died. The only others that knew, AFAIK, were Spenser (vig) and me and I know I didn't rat him out.
Again not true. I posted the entirety of my day 1 logs with LG back on day2. He didn't tell me had had info, just that he wanted to get into the cabal once it formed.

Also, I was given a medkit after night 1 by a player who will remain anonymous for now. It made me doctor for a night and allowed me to pass it to someone else. I passed it ST before all of this about him. Yesterday, he lied to me about being able to pass it back to me so that he could pass it to his buddy Megatron. Its out of the game now that Megatron is dead, which is better than the scum passing it around I guess.

Can't quote Th1nk3r's PM's, but when I received the medkit I was told by th1nk3r that I couldn't pass it back to ELV, so I protected ELV (so we'd be guarnateed a vote count) and passed it to Megatron.

After inquiring, I was also told that I could not protect myself, nor could I protect and pass it to the same person.

Possibilty: ELV is scum, and his team is down to 2 players, so he passed the kit to me (since he wasn't allowed to pass it back to his only teammate) to set me up. I told him last night that I was protecting him, so that let his family attack Megatrron last night our claimed spy.

Beyelzu, I'm still not sure about. Why would he tell me MRick was the seer if I viewed as scum. That just doesn't make any sense at all.

SkepticTank
30 Jun 08, 08:31:40 AM
Beyelzu, I'm still not sure about. Why would he tell me MRick was the seer if I viewed as scum. That just doesn't make any sense at all.

We cross posted. I see now that he claims he slipped up and gave me the name cuz he's on pain killers. I dunno.

I talked to Megatron about possibly protecting him last night, and he told me his role wasn't that useful. He got lucky following PD and witnessed Plaridel taking him home.
He says he followed Tears on night 1, and didn't get anything. This contradicts Tear's claim that he was Corleone family whore as I'm sure he would have used his power to block someone even if his team wasn't contacting him.

SkepticTank
30 Jun 08, 08:33:24 AM

Not if it's bogus info provided by a scum reporter.

jussayin

Reign_Cryogen
30 Jun 08, 08:34:25 AM
Touché.

Pavlov's Dog
30 Jun 08, 08:44:31 AM
I talked to Megatron about possibly protecting him last night, and he told me his role wasn't that useful. He got lucky following PD and witnessed Plaridel taking him home.
He says he followed Tears on night 1, and didn't get anything. This contradicts Tear's claim that he was Corleone family whore as I'm sure he would have used his power to block someone even if his team wasn't contacting him.

I was never visited by a prostitute. At least not that I know of, so I don't know what Megatron was talking about when following me. I don't have a night move, and haven't left my home the entire game.

beyelzu
30 Jun 08, 08:48:17 AM

Not if it's bogus info provided by a scum reporter.

jussayin

Everything I have has been true, I wish there was some way to prove it.

I am sorry about the fuckup with Mrickaby, I meant to pressure you. After you made that post, I went back and read that pm and realized what I had done.

So, here is the deal.

I viewed you last night as town. So I am believing what you are saying about the reporting.

Skeptic Tank viewed as scum night 1.

beyelzu
30 Jun 08, 08:51:14 AM
Fuck I need to edit my posts more carefully especially right now all darvocetted up.

Anyway I meant to say everything I have reported has been true. If yall want to lynch me for my fuckup I will understand, it was a huge one and I may have cost the town the game.

SkepticTank
30 Jun 08, 08:54:54 AM

Ok, this is strange. Tears said he blocked Jacey on night one in his meltdown post. And Jacey had earlier said that he got blocked, so Megatron should have seen that. Something is fucked up. Lies everywhere.

Oh shit! I forgot, Luis Garcia contacted me late last night and said that he had some important information for the town. He didn't tell me what it was, I got the impression that he didn't really have any information and that he was just using it as bait to catch scum.

Has ELV been setting me up from early on? This is weird. If he was suspicious of me this early in the game, why did he give me the medkit?

SkepticTank
30 Jun 08, 08:55:44 AM

I was never visited by a prostitute. At least not that I know of, so I don't know what Megatron was talking about when following me. I don't have a night move, and haven't left my home the entire game.

My bad. I meant damian. Got the lawyers mixed up.

Pavlov's Dog
30 Jun 08, 08:57:21 AM
Fuck I need to edit my posts more carefully especially right now all darvocetted up.

Anyway I meant to say everything I have reported has been true. If yall want to lynch me for my fuckup I will understand, it was a huge one and I may have cost the town the game.

Your story adds up more than anyone else's story. Although you did fuck up, I don't think we should lynch our reporter. In fact, you are the one we should protect. ST is obviously scum. He viewed as scum, and he played it like scum.

SkepticTank
30 Jun 08, 09:11:19 AM
ELV & Bey, since you guys seem to have been in contact with the seer, who else did he view before he died? Or do you have a reason not to post his list?

jamesbannon
30 Jun 08, 09:21:38 AM
vote Skeptic Tank for being scum.

I've been saying all along that Adam wasn't Vito Corleone as the hit was all wrong and Sonofsyd flat out denied being a whore in the Peanut Gallery. It seems Adam was a patsy for a vote play on Spenser, possibly organised by Tears. With that in mind, I think Skeptic Tank is actually Vito Corleone.

SkepticTank
30 Jun 08, 09:23:50 AM
I didn't get Tears', but Plaridel's was 7.5.

Interesting. This was the last count posted in thread:

beyelzu - plaridel
pogo - bartrob
bartrob - pogo
JB - megatron
ST - plaridel
PD - plaridel
cockrell - plaridel
mrickaby - plaridel
badger - plaridel

plaridel 6
megatron 1
bartrob 1
pogo 1

I scanned after this, and didn't see any more votes. So if this count is correct, either
1. the machine is way fucked
2. our mayor and one Don is among the list of people who voted plaridel.
3. ELV is lying about the count.

I kinda want to dismiss the last two options, because both of those would put suspicion on ELV, and if he were lying (either about being Mayor or the actual count), he'd be much better off lying in a way to not make the count look legit. So, either the machine is way fucked, or Black Badger's count it wrong, or there were votes that I didn't see after BB posted the count. This is definitely worth considering since there's a half vote in both the counts we have so far, so that may narrow our godfather down to a few players.

SkepticTank
30 Jun 08, 09:26:22 AM

I've been saying all along that Adam wasn't Vito Corleone as the hit was all wrong and Sonofsyd flat out denied being a whore in the Peanut Gallery.

SoS shouldn't be playing from the grave, and I don't really see a flat out denial.

Also, if Adam isn't Vito, then Bey was lying, and we should lynch him.

beyelzu
30 Jun 08, 09:26:41 AM
ELV & Bey, since you guys seem to have been in contact with the seer, who else did he view before he died? Or do you have a reason not to post his list?

He only had 2 views, he was thinking about viewing megatron last night.

he viewed me and you and contacted me.

beyelzu
30 Jun 08, 09:28:07 AM

I've been saying all along that Adam wasn't Vito Corleone as the hit was all wrong and Sonofsyd flat out denied being a whore in the Peanut Gallery.

SoS shouldn't be playing from the grave, and I don't really see a flat out denial.

Also, if Adam isn't Vito, then Bey was lying, and we should lynch him.

Adam was vito, I don't understand this either, I brought it up yesterday as well.

If JB thinks that Adam wasn't vito does he think that I am lying or the mob can fuck with views of dead people, I really don't think that would be possible, just too unbalanced.

SkepticTank
30 Jun 08, 09:29:35 AM
I don't really see a flat out denial.

Here are SoS's posts in the PG:

Fuck Tears. I'm being called a whore! :colbert:

wait, so we have 3 whores? Tears, SoS and the one who did trillian?

Whore!

:girlfight:
The girlfight smiley seems more of an admission than a denial.

Pavlov's Dog
30 Jun 08, 09:35:39 AM
I think Adam was vito. It makes sense to me. I would ignore 99% of what bannon says.

SkepticTank
30 Jun 08, 09:41:46 AM
It sure looks bad for me, but I'm plain old villager.

All I can show is my voting record to show my pro-town play:

I lead the lynch on Plaridel pointing out her lie.
I was early on the bandwagon on Tears.
I was early on ELV's plan for everyone to vote for the person below them.
I was early on the public (non binding) vote for ELV as mayor.

jamesbannon
30 Jun 08, 09:42:13 AM
FWIW, I don't think Bey is lying about his view, so I don't think he's scum.

ELV
30 Jun 08, 09:46:17 AM

Ok, this is strange. Tears said he blocked Jacey on night one in his meltdown post. And Jacey had earlier said that he got blocked, so Megatron should have seen that. Something is fucked up. Lies everywhere.

Oh shit! I forgot, Luis Garcia contacted me late last night and said that he had some important information for the town. He didn't tell me what it was, I got the impression that he didn't really have any information and that he was just using it as bait to catch scum.

Has ELV been setting me up from early on? This is weird. If he was suspicious of me this early in the game, why did he give me the medkit?

I bought everything you were shoveling until you got viewed as evil and Megatron (who I am betting is evil) and plaridel both came forward and accused the other. Ballsy play for both of them, and the reason I think that megatron did it is because you warned him. Nothing by itself is a slam dunk against you, but if its all viewed together, including the view of you as evil, it makes perfect sense.

SkepticTank
30 Jun 08, 09:59:52 AM
mrickaby claimed seer and that he viewed ST as evil. Somehow ST found out about his claim. <- not speculation, btw, I know this..

How did you know?!?!?!

Did you have that info before I told you?

Last night just before nightfall, Bey told me that mrick viewed me as scum but Bey actually thought I was good so didn't trust the view.

I shared that info publicly, but I outed Mrick to the only two people I trusted. ELV and Megatron.

I also protected ELV, and passed the kit to Megatron.

I also outed to ELV that I was protecting him (leaving Mrick, Megatron and Bey unprotected).

To be honest, I'm still fucking confused as hell between PD, JB, Bey and ELV, but now I'm most suspicous of ELV. He had enough info last night to kill the town's spy and seer.
vote ELV

I really thought his play has been very pro-town all along. The plan for the mayor vote on day 1 was solid (unless Tears' thinking was correct about him knowing vote manipulation could happen) and that's why I was more than happy to vote for him as Mayor once Tears was lynched.
But he's been setting me up all along.

- Claiming that I knew LG had info for the town.
- Passing me the medkit, then attempting to arrange for me to protect Plaridel.
- Lying about the rule on the medkit that I couldn't pass it back to him.
[ETA] - Lying about me contacting Megatron so he could out first and show Plaridel as a liar.

If there is another doc protect Bey tonight. I'm not special, so it doesn't matter if I die but lynching me is a waste.

SkepticTank
30 Jun 08, 10:03:21 AM
I bought everything you were shoveling until you got viewed as evil and Megatron (who I am betting is evil) and plaridel both came forward and accused the other. Ballsy play for both of them, and the reason I think that megatron did it is because you warned him. Nothing by itself is a slam dunk against you, but if its all viewed together, including the view of you as evil, it makes perfect sense.

The view of my as evil is obviously very bad. But I didn't talk to Megatron until after he came forward publicly. If I was in contact with him, why would he come out directly? Why wouldn't he use me as his mouthpiece to point the finger at Plaridel?

SkepticTank
30 Jun 08, 10:11:05 AM
If ELV is scum, how did he get the medkit in the first place?

Anyone else want to come forward with what they know about the medkit?

My suspicion is that his team is down to 2, and he got it from his teammate and couldn't give it back, so I was used as a patsy. He tried to arrange for me to protect Plaridel before the outing between her & Megatron yesterday, and she's been confirmed as Soprano by Bey. So that would make ELV the last Soprano, does that really make sense?

Who gave the kit to Paridel? (I'm looking at your JB)

Reign_Cryogen
30 Jun 08, 10:20:54 AM
To be frank, this is looking more and more like flail. I'm not totally convinced on the "evidence," but I'm not seeing a more presentable target.

vote: ST

jamesbannon
30 Jun 08, 10:22:25 AM

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

SkepticTank
30 Jun 08, 10:37:41 AM
To be frank, this is looking more and more like flail. I'm not totally convinced on the "evidence," but I'm not seeing a more presentable target.

vote: ST

I agree the view on me looks bad, and the setup by ELV seems to be a stretch, but that's the only thing I can figure right now.

* Bey outed MRick to me. I outed MRick only to ELV and Megatron.
* I also had the medkit and told ELV that he'd be protected leaving MRick and Megatron open.
* They both end up dead.

Simplest explanation is ELV is scum.

Also ELV has lied about:
1. Me "knowing" that LG had town info
2. Me lying about not being able to pass the medkit back to him.

Those two are clearly my word against his, so you guys have to decide for yourselves.

It's possible that whomever had the medkit prior to ELV could confirm #2 but it's also possible that that person is dead or scum (or both).

Sure is funny that ELV given me the medkit one day, I protect him that night, and he leads a lynch against me the next morning.

cockrell
30 Jun 08, 11:16:12 AM
Frankly both ST and ELV seem scummy to me. In the interests of getting more info from the lynch vote,

vote elv

if the vote number (for ST) is funny, either elv is lying or someone is screwing with the diebold

If the same people vote for ST that voted for plaridel (besides me), we can narrow down who the other Don is.

ELV
30 Jun 08, 12:58:47 PM
If ELV is scum, how did he get the medkit in the first place?

Anyone else want to come forward with what they know about the medkit?

My suspicion is that his team is down to 2, and he got it from his teammate and couldn't give it back, so I was used as a patsy. He tried to arrange for me to protect Plaridel before the outing between her & Megatron yesterday, and she's been confirmed as Soprano by Bey. So that would make ELV the last Soprano, does that really make sense?

I didn't get the kit from Plaridel. I'll let the guy who passed it me come forward at his own discretion since I'm pretty certain that he is town since he was the first guy to have the kit, plus who knows what other abilities he may have.

Also, I haven't lied about anything. My claim that you warned megatron about plaridel is pure speculation, but it makes sense to me. And both of us know that you claimed that you couldn't pass the medkit back to me.

I knew that was false because I asked Th1nk3r if I could pass it back to the guy who gave it to me. Th1nk3r said I could, but that I couldn't protect him at the same time, so I protected him and passed it on.

SkepticTank
30 Jun 08, 01:12:44 PM
I knew that was false because I asked Th1nk3r if I could pass it back to the guy who gave it to me. Th1nk3r said I could, but that I couldn't protect him at the same time, so I protected him and passed it on.

Either that is a lie, or Th1nk3r changed the rules midstream. When I got the kit, he specifically said I could not pass it back to you.

Reign_Cryogen
30 Jun 08, 01:32:04 PM
Another scenario is that there's a factor unaccounted for: something about your and/or ELV's role that would disallow it.

That's a stretch, I know. That's not even what I think is really the case. But it was worth throwing out there.

I'm starting to think you're both family men.

jamesbannon
30 Jun 08, 01:37:11 PM
Either ST or ELV is scum or both of them are. It doesn't really matter which. My vote stays where it is for now.

SkepticTank
30 Jun 08, 01:40:49 PM

Wouldn't that suck for the town if it were true.

Another scenario is that there's a factor unaccounted for: something about your and/or ELV's role that would disallow it.

Yeah, I suppose there's some bizarre explanation like that. Of course I can't quote Thinker, but I can safely say that there's no explanation why I couldn't give it back to ELV, just that I couldn't.

SkepticTank
30 Jun 08, 01:46:52 PM
If I were scum, why would I have protected ELV and given the kit to Megatron?

Even if Megatron were fellow scum, I should have protected him, and given the kit to yet another scum mate.

Or, if Megatron was my last scum-mate, I should have protected him, and given the kit to someone else (like ELV giving it to me), hoping to get it back, or get protected later.

Granted, I could be lying about having protected ELV last night, but the absolute dumbest thing I could have done if Megatron and I were scum mates, are to protect anyone else, and give the kit to him knowing he was a target.

SkepticTank
30 Jun 08, 01:49:23 PM

Wouldn't that suck for the town if it were true.

Yeah, I suppose there's some bizarre explanation like that. Of course I can't quote Thinker, but I can safely say that there's no explanation why I couldn't give it back to ELV, just that I couldn't.

[ETA]Assuming we're both town, it turned out to be a mistake as well, but I didn't really have any choice. I couldn't give it to ELV (or that would have been my first choice) so I went with what I felt my best option was.

SkepticTank
30 Jun 08, 01:50:43 PM
... so I guess that leaves yet another possibility:

I'm scum, and lied about protection and who I passed it to, just to get outed in the thread.
Yeah, that makes sense.

SkepticTank
30 Jun 08, 02:10:22 PM
Oh BTW ELVscum, who is your vice-mayor?

SkepticTank
30 Jun 08, 02:15:55 PM
if the vote number (for ST) is funny, either elv is lying or someone is screwing with the diebold.

Did anyone go back and verify BB's vote count from yesterday? I pointed out earlier that there's something way fishy about the count that ELV reported today.

ELV
30 Jun 08, 02:16:47 PM
I didn't have to pick one. I guess Matt is still the vice-mayor.

beyelzu
30 Jun 08, 03:02:45 PM
Damn, ELV, you just fell for st's trap, he asked elvscum a question and you answered.

I am convinced now.

http://www.freethought-forum.com/forum/images/smilies/transmet_grin.gif

Seriously, we should all remember that ST was viewed scum. He might be a miller type role but I don't see how we can vote for someone else knowing about the view.

ELV
30 Jun 08, 03:06:47 PM
:owned:

you caught me, I might as well give up. unvote; vote ELV

unvote; vote Skeptic Tank

beyelzu
30 Jun 08, 06:28:57 PM
Wow, there are so many silent and near silent people.

Pavlov's Dog
30 Jun 08, 06:31:05 PM
Wow, there are so many silent and near silent people.

I would at least expect them to vote, even if they don't have much to discuss. Especially with a view of ST being scum.

Black Badger
30 Jun 08, 08:54:27 PM
vote Skeptic Tank

If in fact he's the miller, he'll have to take this one for the team. It's known that he viewed evil. Not worth dicking around about the small possibility that the view was innacurate.

Tenuous
1 Jul 08, 02:51:36 AM
I figure ST is already going down, so maybe it's better that we split the vote by people who were in the possible don list yesterday.

Perhaps PD would like to make a single vote for someone else? He was one of the possible dons from that list and the most suspicious after ST, so if the ST vote then doesn't contain a .5, it ought to mean he's a don.

My internet connection is constantly disconnecting, so this'll have to do for now, if I ever get it to go through.

vote Skeptictank

Pavlov's Dog
1 Jul 08, 04:19:39 AM
Perhaps PD would like to make a single vote for someone else? He was one of the possible dons from that list and the most suspicious after ST, so if the ST vote then doesn't contain a .5, it ought to mean he's a don.

Sure, but why me? It sounds like a set up. We all know that the vote can be altered, then you come out of the woodwork and pick me, specifically?

My internet connection is constantly disconnecting, so this'll have to do for now, if I ever get it to go through.

This is very convenient. Yeah, me too.

SkepticTank
1 Jul 08, 08:03:35 AM
vote Skeptic Tank

If in fact he's the miller, he'll have to take this one for the team. It's known that he viewed evil. Not worth dicking around about the small possibility that the view was innacurate.

I can't argue with the logic for killing me since I was viewed as evil. That's what the town has to go on, so be it. My only defense is what I did with the medkit. I got it from ELV, so I trusted him, therefore I protected him, and attempted to pass it on to the only other person I trusted, our spy who outed Plaridel.

- If Mrickaby was a valid seer, than I must be a Miller. If MRickaby was an insane seer, then I'm good and Beyelzu is evil, and guess who gets to view me and report my "acutal" role.

With the number of bodies piling up, it's probably not worth investigating me. Either I'm scum (yay Town!), or I'm a Miller (oops).
If I were to come back as villager, then MRick was insane (or random) and that would bring Bey into question so he wouldn't dare report me as Villager.

ETA: I also have my voting record to prove my towniness: I agreed with ELV's plan on day 1, I helped lead the lynch on Tears and Plaridel, and I was one of only 4 to proclaim a vote for ELV as mayor.

SkepticTank
1 Jul 08, 08:09:51 AM
One more thing. ELV you keep saying that LG said that I knew he had info useful to the town. Do you have/ can you reproduce the logs/IM/email where this took place?

ELV
1 Jul 08, 08:49:05 AM
Didn't I already?

ELV
1 Jul 08, 08:52:42 AM
I can't see that you could be scum and still come up with this plan, so...

I have info town needs to know. I've told this to Spenser and ST and you. If any of you get cabals going get me in, meanwhile if I die you know who I've told

<snip>

OK. What do you know about Spenser and ST? Are you the only one that knows the info itself right now? Is it worth risking the info being lost to the town if one of them is scum and they want to take you out?

<snip>

I haven't told any of you what it is, but if I do get taken out all eyes on those two. How important the info is depends on how the current vote pans out, so I don't know yet.

<snip>
And I don't know anything about those two yet, they're just my normal contacts

Thats it.

SkepticTank
1 Jul 08, 09:08:21 AM
Didn't I already?

Oh yeah, forgot about that.

jamesbannon
1 Jul 08, 09:38:41 AM
Hi guys. Sorry I haven't been around much. Nothing to add really at this point, except that it looks lit ST is busted (or is the miller).

SkepticTank
1 Jul 08, 09:43:52 AM
Hi guys. Sorry I haven't been around much. Nothing to add really at this point, except that it looks lit ST is busted (or is the miller).

Or Mrickaby was insane or otherwise bogus cop...

jamesbannon
1 Jul 08, 09:53:25 AM
I did think of the possibility that mrickaby was insane, but it seems unlikely to me given that it would make both Beyelzu and ELV scum

Tenuous
1 Jul 08, 10:49:58 AM

Sure, but why me? It sounds like a set up. We all know that the vote can be altered, then you come out of the woodwork and pick me, specifically?

This is very convenient. Yeah, me too.

Damian was convinced you were scum, and you've appeared in the .5 vote list from Plaridel's lynch. Seems reasonable to ask you to vote for someone else to see if the 0.5 disappears or not.

The fact that you're already trying to throw in some 'oh it must be a setup' seems pretty suspicious to me actually. We've had no evidence of anyone being able to add half votes.

Will try to get on again before nightfall.

jamesbannon
1 Jul 08, 11:55:52 AM
Damian was throwing scum accusations all over the place, though I admit he did seem to have the hots for PD. The only reason for that appeared to be that he was talking to Spenser, since there was no other real evidence to go on.

Pavlov's Dog
1 Jul 08, 12:50:09 PM
Damian was convinced you were scum, and you've appeared in the .5 vote list from Plaridel's lynch.

So? Everyone who voted appeared in the .5 vote list. Why me? Damian was probably a scum reporter, so his accusations don't hold much water with me. If the town wants, I will put my vote on someone else, but I would ask that others do the same. It seems pretty senseless to only pick me. Who does the town want me to vote for? If others aren't willing to do it, then I am definitely going to be claiming set up.

Seems reasonable to ask you to vote for someone else to see if the 0.5 disappears or not.

It also seems reasonable to ask the other half dozen people. Why me? That is why it smells like a set up. I would also want you to vote too, and see if a half vote comes up on your guy. For all we know the vote yesterday was not accurate. We can keep 4 or 5 people on ST to make sure he gets it, and everybody else can spread out. Including people who didn't vote. If they can fix the votes, I don't think it is an unlimited abililty.

The fact that you're already trying to throw in some 'oh it must be a setup' seems pretty suspicious to me actually. We've had no evidence of anyone being able to add half votes.

And before the first vote we had no evidence of anybody being able to change votes at all. I don't think you are normally dumb enough to use this kind of logic, so I am suspicious of you.

ELV
1 Jul 08, 12:58:49 PM
We have had evidence of tampering since the first vote. Last night there were 1.5 extra votes.

Tenuous
1 Jul 08, 01:01:56 PM
Since we only get the winning (or drawing) vote count it's pointless asking more than 1 or 2 at a time as you well know. Seeing as you were FOSed by Damian (and others) and he was NKed, you're as good a choice as we've got. As for your blustering as to why not me, I wasn't in the Plaridel vote so I'm already as cleared as this method will allow.

The whole point of the half votes is to allow the Dons to be tracked down, so I very much doubt th1nk3r would nullify that by allowing half vote manipulations rather than the single vote one we've seen.

SkepticTank
1 Jul 08, 01:02:31 PM
So? Everyone who voted appeared in the .5 vote list. Why me? Damian was probably a scum reporter, so his accusations don't hold much water with me. If the town wants, I will put my vote on someone else, but I would ask that others do the same.

Damian sure seems upset about this plan. Not that it matters, but unvote; vote Damian

jamesbannon
1 Jul 08, 01:02:42 PM
Well, 1.5 extra votes doesn't make much sense, so vote tampering is still going on. I don't think we can rely on vote counts too much. If we're going to back to the way it was on day 1, we need to make sure ST gets it first. Then by all means we can try the experiment again, lacking any other suspects.

jamesbannon
1 Jul 08, 01:04:34 PM
So? Everyone who voted appeared in the .5 vote list. Why me? Damian was probably a scum reporter, so his accusations don't hold much water with me. If the town wants, I will put my vote on someone else, but I would ask that others do the same.

Damian sure seems upset about this plan. Not that it matters, but unvote; vote Damian

:eek: Is Damian alive again?

SkepticTank
1 Jul 08, 01:05:44 PM

Fuck! All lawyers are the same.

unvote; vote Pavolv's Dog

Pavlov's Dog
1 Jul 08, 01:05:54 PM
Since we only get the winning (or drawing) vote count it's pointless asking more than 1 or 2 at a time as you well know. Seeing as you were FOSed by Damian (and others) and he was NKed, you're as good a choice as we've got.

I was the one who fingered damian's night killer. Tomorrow it will come back that megatron whacked damian.

As for your blustering as to why not me, I wasn't in the Plaridel vote so I'm already as cleared as this method will allow.

No, you are not cleared. Technically there could still be two dons left. I don't have any reason to think bey is scum, but I have no hard core proof that he isn't. Although, it is fishy that you are unwilling to do what I will do.

The whole point of the half votes is to allow the Dons to be tracked down, so I very much doubt th1nk3r would nullify that by allowing half vote manipulations rather than the single vote one we've seen.

No, the point of the half votes is to give the don's more voting power. Where did he tell you the point of the half vote was so you could track down the dons? He said that ELV's plan wasn't going to work.

Anyway, if I get dropped tonight, watch out for Tenuous. I see no reason why he won't vote for somebody else, to see if he is coming up with a half vote.

Tenuous
1 Jul 08, 01:06:13 PM
Well, 1.5 extra votes doesn't make much sense, so vote tampering is still going on. I don't think we can rely on vote counts too much. If we're going to back to the way it was on day 1, we need to make sure ST gets it first. Then by all means we can try the experiment again, lacking any other suspects.

There's no reason not to test PD out as well as getting a lynch in on ST.

Pavlov's Dog
1 Jul 08, 01:06:42 PM

Fuck! All lawyers are the same.

unvote; vote Pavolv's Dog

I am so upset about it, that I said tell me who to vote for and I will.

Bartholomew Roberts
1 Jul 08, 01:08:16 PM
vote Skeptic Tank

SkepticTank
1 Jul 08, 01:10:10 PM
^^^^ late bandwagon scum tell ^^^^

th1nk3r
1 Jul 08, 04:04:52 PM
DUSK

th1nk3r
1 Jul 08, 04:09:58 PM
SkepticTank joins the wild party on the lynching treebranch.

Night moves please.