PDA

View Full Version : Werewolf Day 1

Pages : [1] 2

Tears On My Dong
28 May 08, 02:04:18 PM
This is a basic werewolf game. PMs are unrestricted. Quoting of PMs (or chat logs) is forbidden and will result in a god-kill. All players are to keep their status as visible.

Possible roles:
- werewolf
- alpha wolf
- witch
- seer (sane, insane, naive or paranoid)
- herbalist
- miller
- lunatic (serial killer or vigilante)

Any role may or may not be present and is not necessarily unique.

Full roles are revealed on death.

Vote for a lynch in bold. Vote for a mayor in bold blue. The mayor gets 1.5 votes and breaks ties. To change your vote, you must unvote first.

The player with the most lynch votes at deadline gets lynched. You may vote for no lynch.

Days normally end at 3PM pst, which I think is currently GMT-7. Day one ends tomorrow. Votes may be made final by adding the word final to your vote in bold. Final votes may not be changed. A majority of final votes will end the day early.

If you have any questions, ask me in PM or in the Peanut Gallery thread.

1. jamesbannon
2. Bartholomew Roberts
3. plaridel
4. Nightson
5. ELV
6. mrickaby
7. pogo
8. Tenuous
9. Cockrell
10. SkepticTank
11. Matt
12. th1nk3r
13. LuisGarcia
14. sonofsyd
15. damian
16. Spenser
17. The Tick
18. beyelzu
19. trillian
20. Ensign Steve
21. Jacey
22. Sentinel

mrickaby
28 May 08, 02:05:51 PM
First

Checking in, vote mrickaby

LuisGarcia
28 May 08, 02:06:55 PM
Second. Who's the normal mayor if not Tears?

jamesbannon
28 May 08, 02:08:56 PM
vote nolynch for now until more information is in.

Lessee, mayor vote Ensign Steve just for variety.

th1nk3r
28 May 08, 02:09:33 PM
Quoting of PMs (or chat logs) is forbidden and will result in a god-kill.

only GM PMs are restricted or everyone's?

vote tears

jamesbannon
28 May 08, 02:09:54 PM
Second. Who's the normal mayor if not Tears?

ST or Spenser?

SkepticTank
28 May 08, 02:14:33 PM
vote SkepticTank

cuz Spenser always dies the first day (just ask him).

Tears On My Dong
28 May 08, 02:15:49 PM

only GM PMs are restricted or everyone's?

vote tears

No quoting of any PMs or "word-fishing".

The role PM for villagers simply said, "You are a villager."

pogo
28 May 08, 02:22:57 PM
VOTE JAMESBANNON

let's see how this works out...

SkepticTank
28 May 08, 02:23:39 PM
vote Th1nker

cuz the game has been going for 10 minutes, and he's not th1nk3r!ng yet

eta: make that almost 20 minutes.

LuisGarcia
28 May 08, 02:27:16 PM
Vote:SkepticTank, cos he didn't get to do anything in Lost

SkepticTank
28 May 08, 02:31:27 PM
actually I viewed Thinker as an indy, I just didn't get to tell anyone.

th1nk3r
28 May 08, 02:33:23 PM
actually I viewed Thinker as an indy, I just didn't get to tell anyone.

vote Th1nker

revenge votes are a scum tell :ninja:

jamesbannon
28 May 08, 02:37:47 PM
It would help if you didn't vote the GM for mayor.

SkepticTank
28 May 08, 02:43:51 PM
voting for the GM is a scum tell.

Also, I've been told that voting nolynch is a scum tell too.

Jacey
28 May 08, 02:43:52 PM
vote trillian momma vote

vote beyelzu before he does it to me vote

Nightson
28 May 08, 02:49:31 PM
This makes me nostalgic

vote: trillian

th1nk3r
28 May 08, 02:49:48 PM
vote jacey

Jacey
28 May 08, 02:55:36 PM
vote jacey

whoooooooooo vote jacey

Spenser
28 May 08, 03:20:46 PM
Checking in but lots of work to do at the moment so

Vote: Jacey

cockrell
28 May 08, 03:27:51 PM
vote jamesbannon
vote trillian

jamesbannon
28 May 08, 03:30:14 PM
Jeez, not this again. Care to explain? Random voting sucks.

cockrell
28 May 08, 03:30:58 PM
Nolynch doesn't help, haven't we gone over this before?

jamesbannon
28 May 08, 03:32:15 PM
I said, vote no lynch for now. There's plenty of time left on day 1 & I won't be rushed.

Spenser
28 May 08, 03:39:17 PM
I created the forum and moved all the threads. I'm in agreement that no lynch sucks.

Random Vote: sentinel

Matt
28 May 08, 03:46:57 PM
vote trillian

Spenser
28 May 08, 04:00:23 PM
I had to fucking look up what a 'miller' was as a role. I am wondering if we shouldn't just try and take care of that possibility now. Now I'm not pushing for anything, I'm simply suggesting we discuss whether that role should consider outing early.

Is this role more beneficial outed early or later? I tend to think if we have people claiming miller now we won't have to deal with scum trying to use it as a cover later, they'd have to have balls and claim that now.

jamesbannon
28 May 08, 04:11:59 PM
Yeah, I had to look that one up too. I don't know about outing early, though. Consider, if a scum outs as the Miller and gets viewed, what then? better I think to let whatever seers we have discover who the miller is.

Spenser
28 May 08, 04:14:23 PM
better I think to let whatever seers we have discover who the miller is.

And how are they supposed to do this? They will view as scum. Scum already know they (the miller) are town so it won't be revealing any valuable info to them.

Nightson
28 May 08, 04:16:48 PM
There's two schools of thought on that. I'm of the opinion that millers should claim as soon as possible.

LuisGarcia
28 May 08, 04:17:42 PM
Tears, what does the miller show up as when they die?

Spenser
28 May 08, 04:17:59 PM
There's two schools of thought on that. I'm of the opinion that millers should claim as soon as possible.

I think the only downside is it narrows the scums search for specials by one, but that would be more detrimental later in the game.

jamesbannon
28 May 08, 04:19:45 PM
And what do you propose we do if the miller does out early? Do we lynch the player?

Tears On My Dong
28 May 08, 04:19:53 PM

:colbert:

Nightson
28 May 08, 04:22:44 PM
Consider, if a scum outs as the Miller and gets viewed, what then?

Then we know we have a seer who's dumb as a post.

LuisGarcia
28 May 08, 04:24:02 PM
And what do you propose we do if the miller does out early? Do we lynch the player?

If one miller claims, we don't bother wasting a view on them but watch them carefully. If more than one claims, we have a short day 1 suspect list. If none do, we assume there aren't any and lynch anyone who the seers find.

:colbert:

Orite. Thanks!

Spenser
28 May 08, 04:24:41 PM

We don't have to, but when the game is in its last throw and people are still getting night killed, especially if we found a few other scum; the claimed miller would be a good target.

This essentially eliminates the scum being able to claim miller to avoid a lynch later. Its how much value you place on that.

jamesbannon
28 May 08, 04:42:15 PM
OK, let's suppose I'm the miller (not a role claim FYI). What happens if I'm viewed as scum and then later on someone claims the same role? How do you propose to differentiate between the two competing claims?

Tenuous
28 May 08, 04:46:30 PM
Checking in. Miller reveal or not is interesting, I'd say chances are there IS a miller, since it would be unusual to mention it as a possibility otherwise. Hadn't even heard of it before, so it's not the kind of role you'd trot off in a list of 'roles to be expected' without having looked into it specifically.

LuisGarcia
28 May 08, 04:47:34 PM
that's why you should claim now, if you are. If a scum later claims it once caught, they'd need to explain why they didn't call you on your claim now

LuisGarcia
28 May 08, 04:48:07 PM
^^@ jb

Spenser
28 May 08, 04:50:07 PM
OK, let's suppose I'm the miller (not a role claim FYI). What happens if I'm viewed as scum and then later on someone claims the same role? How do you propose to differentiate between the two competing claims?

First off, if you claim miller no seer is going to waste a view on you (which is an advantage to the seer). Second, if we all agree that the miller outing now is good, then miller claims later in the game are automatic lynches.

Tenuous
28 May 08, 04:51:34 PM

Well, you'd hope if you were fake, the real miller would immediately counter claim, and we have a 50% chance of lynching the right one, and we definitely get a WW on the 2nd day if we don't get it right the first.

If you were the real one, wouldn't expect a counter claim from WWs, but if you were trusted then the 'trust hub' would be known to scum and thus vulnerable to recruitment. Not sure how much you'd be trusted though, as there's always the possibility a WW would take the gamble of there being no real miller and have the chance to essentially wrap up the game for scum in 1 move.

Spenser
28 May 08, 04:54:23 PM
I don't think anyone is going to be trusting outright anyone who claims miller. The role miller is simply a bum rap for which ever player may get it and they need to realize they are on the town's side and consider what to do to best benefit the town, hence this discussion.

LuisGarcia
28 May 08, 04:56:02 PM
Not sure how much you'd be trusted though, as there's always the possibility a WW would take the gamble of there being no real miller and have the chance to essentially wrap up the game for scum in 1 move.

Which is why anyone claiming miller shouldn't be let into any cabals that form, and people should keep a close eye on them.

Nightson
28 May 08, 05:08:20 PM
@The possible miller

Don't be afraid of getting lynched. Sometimes it's in the best interest of town to kill the miller. You still when with the town. And by claiming early you eliminate the chance of getting lynched after the seer wastes a view on you or of getting lynched after getting to L-1.

ELV
28 May 08, 05:09:42 PM
checking in, holy crap this game started fast, vote mrickaby

Jacey
28 May 08, 05:29:31 PM
No opinion on the miller role, but it is kinda a bum rap

the WORST elf
28 May 08, 05:43:30 PM
didn't read the thread, just checking in, then i'm out to watch hockey.

vote spenser since he'll likely be killed the first night anyhow.

Jacey
28 May 08, 05:52:16 PM
hockey's a scum tell

unvote beyelzouadsfoiuaqewroiuzu

vote damian

Nightson
28 May 08, 06:03:00 PM
vote: Jacey

I'm not saying everyone should kill Jacey, but I am saying I'll be over here minding my own business not seeing if ten more votes happen to find their way to him.

Spenser
28 May 08, 06:05:27 PM
didn't read the thread, just checking in, then i'm out to watch hockey.

vote spenser since he'll likely be killed the first night anyhow.

Laugh it up fuzz ball! http://www.smileyarena.com/emoticons/Main/Characters/chewie.gif

sonofsyd
28 May 08, 06:24:38 PM
Checking in and this thread has moved fast.

vote trillian

^^ that just looks wrong with no Tears to vote in as mayor. Also, I need to go look up what a miller is/can do.

Sentinel
28 May 08, 06:31:31 PM
Vote: Trillian
Vote: Spenser for being a huge gay person.

Spenser
28 May 08, 06:33:08 PM
a huge gay person.

http://www.freethought-forum.com/forum/images/smilies/01.gif

Ensign Steve
28 May 08, 06:43:39 PM
According to mafiascum.net (http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Miller):

Sometimes an important part of a Miller role is that the player is not told this aspect of their role. Rather the Moderator assigns one person to be the Miller, but only tells him/her that the role is a vanilla townie. Thus, the Miller cannot simply claim their role Day 1 as a prevention against lynching.

Is it possible they don't even know?

Spenser
28 May 08, 06:53:35 PM
^ I considered this and of course if this is the case no one will come forward and claim miller.

jamesbannon
28 May 08, 07:27:02 PM
That would really suck, not only for the miller but also for the town.

Anyway, it's past my bedtime. 'Night all. See you tomorrow if I'm not dead.

plaridel
28 May 08, 07:52:17 PM
vote Spenser

Matt
28 May 08, 08:10:14 PM
For those of us too lazy to look it up, wtf is a miller?

Tears On My Dong
28 May 08, 08:14:09 PM
For those of us too lazy to look it up, wtf is a miller?

It's a villager that views as scum.

ELV
28 May 08, 08:15:46 PM
Reg. townie that views as scum.

The discussion of what to do with the miller sort of tapered off.

Second, if we all agree that the miller outing now is good, then miller claims later in the game are automatic lynches.

Does this appear to be the consensus? Does everyone agree that we should have the miller (if there is one) claim today and if that claim goes uncontested we believe it for the time being and any claims after today result in an automatic lynch?

Matt
28 May 08, 08:19:27 PM
What I see happening is that it is likely a scum will try to claim first. Why not? If the real miller views as scum, so does a scum pretending to be him. If we're autolynching any counterclaims, we should autolynch the first one to be safe.

That said, I think the miller shouldn't role claim unless he's viewed and then claims that to defend himself. We'll have the same problem, of course, but at least it will buy us a day or two (dependent on seer) without having to lynch a possible towner just to be safe.

plaridel
28 May 08, 08:24:17 PM
I agree(with ELV). But what if the miller doesn't know s/he is one, what then?

Nightson
28 May 08, 08:26:48 PM
Matt's post was silly and shall be ignored.

Everything ELV said was good though.

ELV
28 May 08, 08:28:57 PM
I don't see why claiming later gives any benefit, but viewing the miller would basically be a waste and distract us from the real scum. I doubt any scum would give themselves away by claiming miller now because that isn't exactly lying low but they definitely would if targeted later. We might as well have the miller claim now because:

1. if one person claims, we'll know either the miller who can be ignored, or one scum who will be a prime target later. Even if it allows scum to go unlynched until later, we can afford to let one go as long as we remember later into the game.
2. if anyone counter-claims, we'll have caught scum by day 2 at worst
3. if no one claims, the scum won't be able to claim miller as a defense later and get away with it or distract the town.

The only scenarios I find likely are a legitimate #1 or #3 because it would be a huge gambit for the scum to try to get away with claiming miller this early into the game. (edited to be clearer) Both of those scenarios give the town big benefits with little downside.

ELV
28 May 08, 08:30:34 PM
I agree(with ELV). But what if the miller doesn't know s/he is one, what then?

We'll have to deal with that if it comes up because there isn't anything that can be done about that, can there?

plaridel
28 May 08, 08:52:17 PM
what if someone comes forward claiming to be a miller but it turns out you shouldn't know that you're a miller(but we don't know that) and somebody else gets read as scum and he says "hey! I'm town. I'm probably a miller that's why you read me as scum!"

ELV
28 May 08, 09:00:24 PM
Lynch the person who just claimed miller, we get the role info, lynch the scum the next day.

That still gets us 1 scum in two days at worst. Not bad.

Nightson
28 May 08, 09:04:24 PM
This is getting pointless.

beyelzu
28 May 08, 09:28:54 PM
checking in.

vote trillian

i agree the miller should out if he knows his role.

vote luis

cuz i dont see his logic on miller.

im of the opinion that we just lynch the miller claimaint to keep the waters less muddy.

or am i missing something?

The Tick
28 May 08, 09:35:12 PM
Checking in and vote The Tick since I'm good at building churches :shifty:

vote Matt
for being too lazy

trillian
29 May 08, 12:50:26 AM
I'm here!!

I think the Miller should out (if we have one?). Getting a scum counterclaim would be awesome. A 50% shot at a scum is much much better than what we have now without any information! A single claim would basically clear a player. Not fool proof, but it would be a serious gamble for scum to hope that the role isnt in the game and that they could get away with faking it without a counter claim.

Vote: trillian

My first order will be to increase wool fat production for the mayor's sore boobies....uhhh I mean for the town's manly shaving needs. Yeah , that's it.

jamesbannon
29 May 08, 12:52:34 AM
:hurray: mama's here! The soreness will go away in a few days.

plaridel
29 May 08, 01:06:17 AM
unvote; vote trillian

I just want to eat that baby!:snafu:

(I'm not saying I'm a werewolf)

jamesbannon
29 May 08, 01:08:11 AM
unvote; vote Trillian

Sorry ES.

Bartholomew Roberts
29 May 08, 01:28:59 AM
well I am of the opinion that I should be the glorious iron-fisted leader but I'll cave to peer pressure. One person is as good as the next.

So I take it Trillian is now the default leader when Tears isn't playing? vote Trillian

Also miller role sucks. Assuming the miller is even aware of his or her role I'd want to lynch anybody claiming to be miller, but Nightson's probably right.

Tenuous
29 May 08, 02:16:17 AM
Trillian for mayor sounds like a plan, now she's living the easy life, sitting around all day :D

vote trillian

Tenuous
29 May 08, 03:02:22 AM
Kind of metagamey I know, but I think the biggest clue to the Miller outing being a good thing is the fact that the role descriptions say that the Miller doesn't usually know that he is one.

th1nk3r
29 May 08, 03:33:26 AM
I also think the miller should out now if he knows it. Otherwise a wolf about to be lynched can claim miller and another wolf can counterclaim... we lynch the scummy one anyway and the wolves now get us to trust the "real" miller.

Also, there could be more than one of these millers, and they might be in different situations wrt knowing they are the miller :scared:

This is getting too complicated, i also used the guilty looking villager in south park, but now that it's called miller it's like everyone's gone crazy about it. Just trust your scumdars people...

jamesbannon
29 May 08, 04:37:55 AM
There's the th1nk3r we all know & love. :punk:

However, vote Beyelzu for a somewhat dubious vote on Luis.

SkepticTank
29 May 08, 07:11:25 AM
Trillian has 11 votes for Mayor so unless something drastic happens, she's it.

Lynch votes (1 each):
Beyelzu, Jacey, JamesB, Th1nk3r, Sentinel, Matt, LuisGarcia, damian, Spenser.

The Tick
29 May 08, 07:18:23 AM
Just read everything. Claiming possible millers right now sounds like a fine thing to do.

Let's make that 12:
unvote
vote trillian

SkepticTank
29 May 08, 07:30:54 AM
I'm guessing that the Miller doesn't know who he is. So eventually when someone spots a scum, they'll be able to claim my role says townie, so I guess I'm the miller.

In which case we'd have to kill him anyway cuz we won't really know.

... and that creates a scenario where the scum group can set up a fake seer that could report fake scum... I guess that would only work once though since we have role-reveal so probably not a good plan for the scum.

wifom!!!!

SkepticTank
29 May 08, 07:38:17 AM
I take it the Alpha wolf can recruit?

fuck, and given that our seer(s) can be insane, naive or paranoid, that makes for some really interesting scenarios given a miller that doesn't know he's a miller.

Should we have all our seers view the same person, then kill that person to see what the results are?

Tears On My Dong
29 May 08, 07:49:28 AM
trillian is mayor now.

the WORST elf
29 May 08, 07:53:37 AM
Trillian has 11 votes for Mayor so unless something drastic happens, she's it.

Lynch votes (1 each):
Beyelzu, Jacey, JamesB, Th1nk3r, Sentinel, Matt, LuisGarcia, damian, Spenser.

who voted for me? Must've missed that.

the WORST elf
29 May 08, 07:55:41 AM
nm, ST just told me it was jacey.

lick my balls, jacey.

Jacey
29 May 08, 07:57:25 AM
I'm guessing that the Miller doesn't know who he is. So eventually when someone spots a scum, they'll be able to claim my role says townie, so I guess I'm the miller.

In which case we'd have to kill him anyway cuz we won't really know.

... and that creates a scenario where the scum group can set up a fake seer that could report fake scum... I guess that would only work once though since we have role-reveal so probably not a good plan for the scum.

wifom!!!!

i need more coffee

Jacey
29 May 08, 07:58:04 AM
nm, ST just told me it was jacey.

lick my balls, jacey.

can't, gunnerj is in the way

Spenser
29 May 08, 08:06:49 AM
fuck, and given that our seer(s) can be insane, naive or paranoid, that makes for some really interesting scenarios given a miller that doesn't know he's a miller.

:owned:

Tenuous
29 May 08, 08:13:54 AM
I think this is going to be one of those games where voting patterns etc are going to be more valuable than seer results. Since there's no way to know if you're insane or not, if you view someone as town you can't just PM them and say "Hi I'm a seer and you're clean!" cos you might be insane and they're actually a WW and you've given yourself away. Or viewing someone as WW means you could be insane or paranoid or they could be the miller.

We got really distracted in the all seer game with the various permutations and the scum were uncovered more by traditional mafia analysis than anything from the views.

SkepticTank
29 May 08, 08:15:33 AM

Very helpful. What about my idea:

Should we have all our seers view the same person, then kill that person to see what the results are?

jamesbannon
29 May 08, 08:20:58 AM
It's going to be a very short game for whoever volunteers for that one.

Spenser
29 May 08, 08:21:13 AM

Very helpful. What about my idea:

I was actually agreeing with what you said and thinking 'fuck' at the same time. As for your idea, anyone want to volunteer to be killed? :uhoh:

the WORST elf
29 May 08, 08:24:10 AM
It's going to be a very short game for whoever volunteers for that one.

who says we're looking for a volunteer?

:shifty:

It's you.

Spenser
29 May 08, 08:25:37 AM
*Predicts flying way over JB's head*

Spenser
29 May 08, 08:30:59 AM
What's the order of operations?

do the seers see before the wolves act or after? Obviously herbalist and witch act early otherwise they'd be useless...from PG

What exactly do you seem to know that the witch does ST? I recall the witch having viewing abilities just like a seer. :narrow:

SkepticTank
29 May 08, 08:46:28 AM
of course the drawback to that plan is that we still need someone trustworthy for the seers to use as their proxy. ... and we can't clear anyone until we can figure out which seer to trust.

Damn.

Wifom, wifom. I'm beginning to Th1nk3r this is not a good idea, but I'm working through the possibilities:

ok. What if I volunteer to be viewed; allow the seers to tell me their views, then allow the town to lynch me the next night. I'm not special so a self-sacrifice to get information is beneficial to the town.

Possible results:
- I'm really town. I report the number of seers, what their results were, but not who each one was. After I die, this allows each seers to determine whether he is useful/naive or insane/paranoid, and the town (and the scum) know how many total we have.

- I'm really the Miller. Pretty much the same as above except our seers will know they are useful/paranoid or naive/insane

- I'm really scum, and this is a giant ruse to fuck the town over. I've informed my scum-mates who the seers are and they can know what the town would know above, the town doesn't know the information I've promised, but the seers will at least narrow themselves down to the same as if I were the miller

Additional things to consider:
- If we have a known Miller, it would be ideal to have him volunteer one night, and a known townie to volunteer the next night, then the seers will know which they are.

- Should the volunteer tell the seers who each other are? This could be bad in case a scum player pretends to be a seer, but could be good as the seers can start their own cabal, and better work out their actual roles

- The recruit thing fucks up all old info, as when we do eventually kill a wolf, and past views can't necessarily be trusted.

Is the witch pro-town? This role tends to fuck things up too.

- Scum (or serial killer) could fuck everything up by killing the volunteer the night he gets viewed before he can share the info, so the protectors need to protect him.

- Is it really worth fucking around with this for 2-3 days, or do we agree with Tenuous to play the game without relying on our seers?
-

SkepticTank
29 May 08, 08:47:39 AM
What's the order of operations?

do the seers see before the wolves act or after? Obviously herbalist and witch act early otherwise they'd be useless...from PG

What exactly do you seem to know that the witch does ST? I recall the witch having viewing abilities just like a seer. :narrow:

From MafiaWiki: (http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Witch)

Each night, the Witch contacts the Game Moderator, choosing one player to curse, causing that player to have a 50% chance of failure on any actions they take for the rest of the game. They know they are cursed.

Matt
29 May 08, 08:50:15 AM
Skeptic Tank is sure talking a lot.

Spenser
29 May 08, 08:51:44 AM
@ ST

When have we ever played the witch that way? Oh yeah never. I think you definitely just volunteered as I see no reason at all why the seers should contact you.

the WORST elf
29 May 08, 08:52:44 AM
do you think he's scum and just trying to get all the info on the seers?

SkepticTank
29 May 08, 08:55:49 AM
@ ST

When have we ever played the witch that way? Oh yeah never.

Ok, wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_(game)#Roles) says the witch is a reanimator:

* Reanimation roles - ," "Reviver," "Master Reviver, "Governor", "Martyr", "Witch", etc.

Revivers & "Master Revivers" are able to resurrect dead players, Master Revivers can bring the revived into their association (e.g., the Masons: see Association roles). The players resurrected by a Necromancers are converted to the Necromancer's alignment. The "Governor" can reprieve those killed during the daytime,[41] as can the "Martyr"-role if he sacrifices himself.[42]. The Witch has a (single-use) revival potion. At night, she's shown who will die in the morning, and can choose to save them.[43]

Spenser
29 May 08, 08:56:49 AM
do you think he's scum and just trying to get all the info on the seers?

It sounds like he very well could be the witch and the witch now has the mafia wiki powers instead of the usual ones we use. I mean first day "All seers tell me their views". Yeah right. :kookoo:

Tears On My Dong
29 May 08, 09:02:12 AM
I guess I should clarify that the witch role (if present) is an informant type. I haven't used any non-standard roles. By non-standard I mean anything we haven't done before.

the WORST elf
29 May 08, 09:02:41 AM
ST, have you not played a WW game at RnR with a witch? It seems awfully weird otherwise.

SkepticTank
29 May 08, 09:03:03 AM
I think you definitely just volunteered as I see no reason at all why the seers should contact you.

As I posted, there is nobody the seers can trust as proxy. So viewing without sharing views is pretty useless except to the seers themselves.

- By sharing their views with me and me sharing with the town, the town can know how many we have, and the first pass at their possible sanities.
- Optionally, I can tell the seers who each other is so they can start a cabal, but this has drawbacks if we have a scum posing as a seer...

By volunteering, I'm implicitly trustworthy (would a scum player be this bold?), and I even reasoned out the results in the case that I am scum.

LuisGarcia
29 May 08, 09:04:10 AM
Why do we need someone trustworthy to volunteer? All we need is one (ST) who claims normal town. We get full role reveal on their death, so any seers would know why they got the result they did. They don't need to tell the lynchee anything.

(And no one else should volunteer now, I think)

Matt
29 May 08, 09:06:11 AM
vote Skeptic Tank

jamesbannon
29 May 08, 09:06:33 AM
In the last game we played where there was a witch (Werewolves & Vampyres IIRC) she also had a sleeping potion as well as scrying capabilities.

the WORST elf
29 May 08, 09:08:26 AM
before we vote off ST, we still have to consider the option of actually having all of our seers view him tonight and then kill him tomorrow.

the WORST elf
29 May 08, 09:10:03 AM
also, Tears just pretty much cleared ST from being the witch, but not from being scum.

SkepticTank
29 May 08, 09:10:16 AM
ST, have you not played a WW game at RnR with a witch? It seems awfully weird otherwise.

I've never been the witch, so I don't remember exactly what the role is. I looked it up just like we all had to look up "Miller".

I guess I should clarify that the witch role (if present) is an informant type. I haven't used any non-standard roles. By non-standard I mean anything we haven't done before.

Could you further clarify? "Informant" isn't a role on the mafiawiki site either. Is this a seer for the scum? Is it someone viewed as town but wins with scum?

Most people were confused about the Miller, I don't think we've had that role before, but we did have "The Usual Suspect" in at least on version of Streets.

Spenser
29 May 08, 09:10:41 AM
(would a scum player be this bold?)

I think a witch or informant role would but it appears Tears just cleared you from my theory. :think:

the WORST elf
29 May 08, 09:11:09 AM
wow ST, you seriously don't remember the witch/informant? Are you drunk at work?

Spenser
29 May 08, 09:13:02 AM
Didn't you play WW with us at IIDB before? I forget when you started.

Tears On My Dong
29 May 08, 09:15:42 AM

I've never been the witch, so I don't remember exactly what the role is. I looked it up just like we all had to look up "Miller".

Could you further clarify? "Informant" isn't a role on the mafiawiki site either. Is this a seer for the scum? Is it someone viewed as town but wins with scum?

Most people were confused about the Miller, I don't think we've had that role before, but we did have "The Usual Suspect" in at least on version of Streets.

Miller is just the Werewolf name for "the usual suspect".

Witch is the Werewolf name we use for what we call the Informant in other games.

Herbalist is a doctor.

I'm not going to give the details of exactly how each role works. There is some variation between games, but I haven't done anything weird with the roles.

Spenser
29 May 08, 09:24:10 AM
vote Skeptic Tank

I suggest the seers view ST tonight and not tell him their roles. We lynch his ass tomorrow.

SkepticTank
29 May 08, 09:26:01 AM
vote Skeptic Tank
That's stupid. I'm volunteering to die tomorrow night so the town gets info. Killing me tonight does nothing.

Why do we need someone trustworthy to volunteer?
Two reasons, both of which I agree are arguable:

- to act as a proxy for the seers to make the results of the views known to the town.
- to tell the seers who each other are to start a cabal.

All we need is one (ST) who claims normal town.
We don't even need a claim of town, we just agree to all view then kill the same person. If we don't coordinate and everyone does their own fucking thing, we'll never sort out the usefullness of the seers. By volunteering, I'm hoping to gain a certain level of trust so I can act as a proxy so we can get additional info. There are plusses and minuses to that idea. Either I could be scum or one of the seers could be scum.

Didn't you play WW with us at IIDB before? I forget when you started.
Nope, I started here, Matt's game of Street.

beyelzu
29 May 08, 09:28:59 AM
There's the th1nk3r we all know & love. :punk:

However, vote Beyelzu for a somewhat dubious vote on Luis.

you dont like my first vote so i get your vote, awesome, its like a fucking revenge vote for you butbuddy.

Spenser
29 May 08, 09:30:34 AM
Uh oh, here comes a string of useless posts.

jamesbannon
29 May 08, 09:30:39 AM
No revenge vote from me, Bey.

Spenser
29 May 08, 09:37:06 AM
its like a fucking revenge vote for you butbuddy.

No revenge vote from me, Bey.

Dude, bey called you his on the contrary friend. You just going to take that? :retard:

beyelzu
29 May 08, 09:38:39 AM
Uh oh, here comes a string of useless posts.

nope i just responded to the one and read through it before posting.

cuz i decided spamming the thread doesnt help the cause.

anyway, matt deciding to go with spenser rings some alarms with me.

unvote, vote matt

if we decide to go with skept plan no reason to lynch him today, if we arent still no reason to lynch him. i fail to see the plan itself as being that suspicious.

matt on the other hand makes a dumbass, sk sure is talking alot and then votes for him.

Ensign Steve
29 May 08, 09:45:49 AM
vote Skeptic Tank

WTF! He's trying to help. The Seers don't have to trust him, but they can still view him tonight.

vote: Matt

Spenser
29 May 08, 09:45:50 AM
bey, Have you been taking lessons from Henry? :gonk:

Matt
29 May 08, 09:46:56 AM
unvote
vote Beyelzu for his stupid WIFOMing this early.

LuisGarcia
29 May 08, 09:46:59 AM
Why do we need someone trustworthy to volunteer?
Two reasons, both of which I agree are arguable:

- to act as a proxy for the seers to make the results of the views known to the town.
- to tell the seers who each other are to start a cabal.

Yabbut I don't see either of these as necessary. Your plan gives the seer(s) an answer as to whether they view properly on night one. That's more than seers normally get, so I don't see the need for any more.

All we need is one (ST) who claims normal town.
We don't even need a claim of town, we just agree to all view then kill the same person. If we don't coordinate and everyone does their own fucking thing, we'll never sort out the usefullness of the seers.

No, I see everyone needs to know who the volunteer is, I just think it needs to be a volunteer so we don't accidentally kill a special. The emphasis was on "normal" not "town"

the WORST elf
29 May 08, 09:51:26 AM
well at least now there are a bunch of "look how much of an idiot i can be" suspects.

The Tick
29 May 08, 09:56:13 AM
Checking in.

That volunteering thing is a pretty clever tactic. Nice.

beyelzu
29 May 08, 09:58:34 AM
unvote
vote Beyelzu for his stupid WIFOMing this early.

ill translate, stupid revenge vote here.

plaridel
29 May 08, 09:58:48 AM
are seers allowed to view themselves?:retard:

beyelzu
29 May 08, 10:07:05 AM
in games where its allowed, it doesnt tell the cop shit.

SkepticTank
29 May 08, 10:13:06 AM
Yabbut I don't see either of these as necessary. Your plan gives the seer(s) an answer as to whether they view properly on night one. That's more than seers normally get, so I don't see the need for any more.

Getting info out there is always helpful. But, I agree it has drawbacks too (only if I'm lying or one of the seers is lying).

Plus after I'm lynched they'll only know partially. Assuming I'm town (or witch), the viewer is going to know that he's either useful or naive (if he views me correctly) OR insane or paranoid (if he views me incorrectly).

Similar but different results if I'm Scum or Miller. That's why it would be really nice if there is a Miller for him to volunteer tomorrow for this job tomorrow.

No, I see everyone needs to know who the volunteer is, I just think it needs to be a volunteer so we don't accidentally kill a special. The emphasis was on "normal" not "town"

Well scum aren't going to volunteer, and the Miller likely doesn't know he's a Miller. Maybe we get lucky, and I'm the Miller, then another plain townie can do it tomorrow, and each seer will know his usefulness.

Spenser
29 May 08, 10:13:38 AM
Did we just start playing WeaWoff?

sonofsyd
29 May 08, 10:34:43 AM
As always this is getting confusing but ST's crazy plan might just work :retard:

are seers allowed to view themselves?:retard:

And welcome back plaridel.

Spenser
29 May 08, 10:43:26 AM
Well scum aren't going to volunteer, and the Miller likely doesn't know he's a Miller. Maybe we get lucky, and I'm the Miller, then another plain townie can do it tomorrow, and each seer will know his usefulness.

Three things.

If I were the witch I'd volunteer if all the seers were going to out to me, he could just state publicly who they are and the scum have a huge advantage.
Wasting two townies just so seers can calibrate sounds less beneficial than what you get out of it. After two views they may have an idea of their powers, you have just wasted two views that could have been used searching for scum and two townies. There may very well be only one normal seer.

SkepticTank
29 May 08, 10:43:43 AM
As always this is getting confusing but ST's crazy plan might just work :retard:

It might, but the town needs to continue to work together. The seers have to coordinate their views and the town has to lynch whoever is viewed. Otherwise it's all for naught. The seers won't really know their exact role until they've got one scum and one townie.

One major drawback to the plan is if I'm converted to a wolf after I'm viewed (has anyone verified that the Alpha Wolf can recruit????). So a protection from the herbalist needs to go with the coordinated view.

jamesbannon
29 May 08, 10:45:13 AM
There may very well be only one normal seer.

Or none and we have one naive / paranoid and one insane.

Spenser
29 May 08, 10:45:33 AM
Alpha Wolf typically views as town. The Shamans were the ones that used to recruit but Tears could have done anything.

Spenser
29 May 08, 10:46:56 AM
There may very well be only one normal seer.

Or none and we have one naive / paranoid and one insane.

Tears did get this shit started awfully fast and out of order so we may be in the middle of our Lets fuck with them and make no one scum game. :ninja:

LuisGarcia
29 May 08, 10:48:34 AM
Three things.

If I were the witch I'd volunteer if all the seers were going to out to me, he could just state publicly who they are and the scum have a huge advantage.
Wasting two townies just so seers can calibrate sounds less beneficial than what you get out of it. After two views they may have an idea of their powers, you have just wasted two views that could have been used searching for scum and two townies. There may very well be only one normal seer.

Maths skills. Sign of a true townie. :retard:

Sentinel
29 May 08, 10:48:37 AM
As a public service:

1. jamesbannon beyelzutrillian
2. Bartholomew Roberts trillian
3. plaridel trillian
4. Nightson Jacey trillian
5. ELV mrickaby
6. mrickaby mrickaby
7. pogo jamesbannon
8. Tenuous trillian
9. Cockrell jamesbannon trillian
10. SkepticTank th1nk3r SkepticTank
11. Matt beyelzu trillian
12. th1nk3r Jacey
13. LuisGarcia SkepticTank
14. sonofsyd trillian
15. damian Spenser
16. Spenser Sentinel Jacey
17. The Tick Matt trillian
18. beyelzu Matt trillian
19. trillian trillian
20. Ensign Steve Matt
21. Jacey damian Jacey
22. Sentinel Spenser trillian

trillian was declared Mayor with 12 votes

Lynch:
beyelzu: 2
Jacey: 1
jamesbannon: 1
th1nk3r: 1
Sentinel: 1
Matt: 3
damian: 1
Spenser: 1

SkepticTank
29 May 08, 10:55:00 AM
Alpha Wolf typically views as town. The Shamans were the ones that used to recruit but Tears could have done anything.

Ahh fuck...

I know Tears doesn't like recruiting. He always says that if he's recruited he'll continue to play for town so I wouldn't expect him to include that possibility.

But if the Alpha wolf is wolf-viewed-as-town, and a Witch is a townie-seer-wins-with-wolves and miller is a townie-viewed-as-wolf and we have naive/insane/etc. seers, then it's a clusterfuck.

Maybe Tenuous is right, and we just ignore the seers and throw my plan out the window.

Spenser
29 May 08, 10:56:34 AM
Public servants are often times corrupt. My vote stays paintboy! :whoop ass:

SkepticTank
29 May 08, 11:03:33 AM
I think this is going to be one of those games where voting patterns etc are going to be more valuable than seer results. Since there's no way to know if you're insane or not, if you view someone as town you can't just PM them and say "Hi I'm a seer and you're clean!" cos you might be insane and they're actually a WW and you've given yourself away. Or viewing someone as WW means you could be insane or paranoid or they could be the miller.

We got really distracted in the all seer game with the various permutations and the scum were uncovered more by traditional mafia analysis than anything from the views.

Quotin 'dis.

Spenser
29 May 08, 11:15:23 AM
Who hasn't checked in?

beyelzu
29 May 08, 11:17:37 AM
i think everyone has checked in

but a few people only have 1-2 posts

SkepticTank
29 May 08, 11:18:57 AM
Everyone has even voted at least once.

Spenser
29 May 08, 11:19:18 AM
So which one of you is OCD enough to do a post count tally?

beyelzu
29 May 08, 11:20:12 AM
sos
sentinel
cockrell
ensign steve

all have 2 posts

trillian our illustrious mayor
bart
rickaby

and

pogo have only one post

beyelzu
29 May 08, 11:20:55 AM
im not ocd but im smart

Spenser 29
SkepticTank 18
jamesbannon 16
LuisGarcia 10
damian 10
Nightson 7
Tears In The Rain 7
beyelzu 6
Matt 6
Jacey 6
ELV 5
plaridel 5
Tenuous 5
th1nk3r 4
The Tick 3
sonofsyd 2
cockrell 2
Sentinel 2
Ensign Steve 2
trillian 1
Bartholomew Roberts 1
mrickaby 1
pogo 1

beyelzu
29 May 08, 11:21:28 AM
vote spenser for being a bulletin board retard

beyelzu
29 May 08, 11:22:13 AM
spenser rep me for my post tally, i need the rep

Spenser
29 May 08, 11:24:54 AM
sos - this is not atypical
sentinel - Nor is this
cockrell - Usually participates more I think, not sure though
ensign steve - Was awfully excited to play last game and now pretty quiet

all have 2 posts

trillian our illustrious mayor - Has a very good excuse
bart - Not atypical either
rickaby - Nor him IIRC

and

pogo - I don't get this guy

have only one post

Based on my red comments

Unvote; Vote Ensign Steve

Sentinel
29 May 08, 11:35:20 AM
I don't WIFOM, and this early in the game there isn't much else to do. Plus, you nerds are saying whatever there is to say about the possible rules permutations, so what else is there?

Oh yeah...

BOOBIES!

Bartholomew Roberts
29 May 08, 11:35:51 AM
I should talk more. Got it.

Spenser
29 May 08, 11:39:59 AM

Well, when we have nothing to go on we tend to lynch the quiet ones.

Ensign Steve
29 May 08, 11:42:57 AM
HI! I'M TALKING LOUDLY NOW!

I've never played Werewolf before, only Mafia. I figured in a PMing game, there'd be less thread activity and more inbox activity. But what the hell do I know?

Bartholomew Roberts
29 May 08, 11:43:44 AM

OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog. When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out. But the worst thing I ever done, I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, then, I made a noise like this - bleh, bleh, blargh - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Spenser
29 May 08, 11:47:06 AM
HI! I'M TALKING LOUDLY NOW!

I've never played Werewolf before, only Mafia. I figured in a PMing game, there'd be less thread activity and more inbox activity. But what the hell do I know?

Then have you been PMing or sitting around wondering why no one has contacted you?

Ensign Steve
29 May 08, 11:47:39 AM
Yes.

Ensign Steve
29 May 08, 11:50:01 AM
Anyway, I think number of posts is a silly thing to go on. In my first post, I contributed to the Miller discussion, by posting something that I did actual outside-the-forum internet research on, and I got repped for my contribution.

In my second post, I defended one person, and called out another person and put a vote on them.

If that's not "excited to play" I don't know what is.

the WORST elf
29 May 08, 11:50:17 AM

OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog. When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out. But the worst thing I ever done, I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, then, I made a noise like this - bleh, bleh, blargh - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

that's the second goonies reference today. Today has been a good day.

Ensign Steve
29 May 08, 11:50:49 AM
I also followed the Seer discussion closely, but didn't have anything to add that hadn't already been said. I would offer an opinion on a way to go, but I don't have one, because that seer shit is some confusing shit.

ELV
29 May 08, 11:52:38 AM
vote Ensign Steve for being a bit too defensive about his post count

the WORST elf
29 May 08, 11:53:27 AM
pretending confusion is probably the #1 scum tell.

vote ES.

Ensign Steve
29 May 08, 11:53:46 AM

:lol: I knew that was coming.

I've just never been accused of being "quiet" in my life! Not in games, not in forums, not irl.

Ensign Steve
29 May 08, 11:54:27 AM

Pretending, maybe. But actual confusion? You can't tell me that seer shit isn't murky as mud to everybody in the game.

jamesbannon
29 May 08, 11:55:58 AM
It is confusing and we won't know shit until the views start coming in.

Spenser
29 May 08, 11:56:52 AM
You can't tell me that seer shit isn't murky as mud to everybody in the game.

That seer shit isn't murky as mud to everybody in the game.

sonofsyd
29 May 08, 11:56:58 AM
*gratuitous upping of post count*

Actually, Sent nailed it. By the time I've read through the thread I'm generally so confused by all the permutations and intricate plans that anything I could post would be pretty feeble. That's why I'm generally quiet for the first few days. Once stuff starts happening then I may have more to say.

sonofsyd
29 May 08, 11:57:43 AM

Oh

ELV
29 May 08, 11:58:59 AM

fify

unvote; vote SoS

ELV
29 May 08, 11:59:45 AM
not really

unvote; vote ES

[/gratuitous posting]

Spenser
29 May 08, 12:01:09 PM
What exactly are you doing ELV? Jumpy revoting is a scum tell too.

Spenser
29 May 08, 12:01:39 PM
What exactly are you doing ELV? Jumpy revoting is a scum tell too.

Xpost, I think I see what you did there.

ELV
29 May 08, 12:02:59 PM
:retard:

SkepticTank
29 May 08, 12:03:25 PM
It's clear as mud:

viewee: Town/Witch Scum/Miller
normal town scum
naive town town
insane scum town
paranoid scum scum

We just need to view and kill one town/witch and one scum/miller, then the normal and insane viewers will both be useful.

ELV
29 May 08, 12:07:42 PM
So we just have to determine who we are going to lynch tomorrow today, and do the same thing tomorrow but with a miller or scum.

Nightson
29 May 08, 12:08:52 PM
If the miller and the witch would please claim now.

*crickets*

I'm waiting....

vote: ES

beyelzu
29 May 08, 12:15:28 PM
ok why are we all voting for es, being quiet?

ELV
29 May 08, 12:16:48 PM

Thats just my reason though.

beyelzu
29 May 08, 12:17:12 PM
call me old fashioned but just voting for whoever spenser votes for is weak.

shit if we are going to play this way why not just give spenser our proxies

beyelzu
29 May 08, 12:19:23 PM
It's clear as mud:

viewee: Town/Witch Scum/Miller
normal town scum
naive town town
insane scum town
paranoid scum scum

We just need to view and kill one town/witch and one scum/miller, then the normal and insane viewers will both be useful.

with role reveal we will get a good idea after the first kill.

ELV
29 May 08, 12:19:24 PM
I wasn't voting because of Spenser. I voted because of ES's posts that came immediately before mine.

Ensign Steve
29 May 08, 12:19:58 PM

What is this, bizarro world? Somebody votes me for being quiet. I speak up and defend myself, so I get voted on for that. Whatever, dude!

beyelzu
29 May 08, 12:20:29 PM

you realize that es is a she one and two that she was getting shit for her post count.

i only find her silence kind of odd, not the ensuing posts.

shrug

but maybe i see it differently cuz i have been posting with es for years

Ensign Steve
29 May 08, 12:21:16 PM
I really don't give a shit if people call me "he". I have a boy's name.

ELV
29 May 08, 12:25:12 PM
two that she was getting shit for her post count.

yeah, and I found her method of defending herself a bit suspicious. It was like she was trying too hard to appear innocent. Isn't being preoccupied with seeming innocent a scum tell, bey?

But I'm not set on my ES vote. I just don't have a better one at the moment.

beyelzu
29 May 08, 12:26:54 PM

yeah, and I found her method of defending herself a bit suspicious. It was like she was trying too hard to appear innocent. Isn't being preoccupied with seeming innocent a scum tell, bey?
indeed it is, i guess i didnt see her as being all that defensive just her occassionally bitchy self

SkepticTank
29 May 08, 12:28:56 PM

Not really. There's still a 50/50 that you're either "naive" or "paranoid" which is completely useless. If the seers all know each other, and work together and compare results on future views, then we might have something.

Ensign Steve
29 May 08, 12:33:30 PM

indeed it is, i guess i didnt see her as being all that defensive just her occassionally bitchy self

Fuck you, buddeh!

Spenser
29 May 08, 12:35:30 PM
I think bey just volunteered to be one of the two future lynches if we follow that route. First off I nearly quoted his PM to me which would have got me god killed (now that would have been an awesome scum ploy) but it essentially said the following:

Who is Henry, are you evil, he's good to leave alive for suspicion and I'm ok with being turned fyi.

beyelzu
29 May 08, 12:35:30 PM

Not really. There's still a 50/50 that you're either "naive" or "paranoid" which is completely useless. If the seers all know each other, and work together and compare results on future views, then we might have something.

yeah but if you get a good read you know that you are paranoid and if you get a bad reading you know that you arent naive. point is the seers will start developing an idea of what kind of seer they are right away.

ELV
29 May 08, 12:37:04 PM
Who is Henry, are you evil, he's good to leave alive for suspicion and I'm ok with being turned fyi.

huh?

beyelzu
29 May 08, 12:37:11 PM
i admit that i told spenser that if he was evil and could recruit i was ok with being recruited.

gee, fishing for evil players, how fucking evil?

i think quoting a pm is a scum tell

beyelzu
29 May 08, 12:38:03 PM
the henry part came from an earlier post by spenser when he asked if i was taking posting lessons from henry

the rest of the quote is more or less true, he changed i think one word.

beyelzu
29 May 08, 12:38:40 PM
im kind of irritated by the quote cuz its cheating, i mean shit man you changed one word

Ensign Steve
29 May 08, 12:39:00 PM
That's obviously not a direct quote. He capitalized and used punctuation.

trillian
29 May 08, 12:39:07 PM
Honestly, I have not read everything but I gather from skimming that our Miller has not come forward which is interesting. Perhaps we do not have one or they are waiting to end of day or something.

I'm afraid I'm not going to be a very dedicated mayor today. I'll have time to check back in this afternoon. (cross fingers) Sitting around all day is somehow really hard work!

I do agree that the seers should get the same target to figure out who is who. I am town and will likely die early anyway to confirm, so feel free to scan me if you like. Unless there is some sort of blocking person or something....I totally will read the roles list later--- promise!

Spenser
29 May 08, 12:39:53 PM

huh?

I remarked earlier about how a post of his was like Henry Finland's. The fact that he is advertising that he is cool with being recruited is not playing for the town so I suggested he be tomorrows lynch if we choose to go that route.

beyelzu
29 May 08, 12:40:13 PM
and are you evil???

just kill me later, im good for suspicion

and im ok with being turned

i mean just fyi

the subject line was whose henry, he paraphrased a small piece of it but he mostly quoted me.

im irritated by it, i must say

beyelzu
29 May 08, 12:40:45 PM

huh?

I remarked earlier about how a post of his was like Henry Finland's. The fact that he is advertising that he is cool with being recruited is not playing for the town so I suggested he be tomorrows lynch if we choose to go that route.

or maybe i was fishing for scum, dumbass

beyelzu
29 May 08, 12:42:52 PM
btw, spenser i sent a similar pm to jacey and he said that he would recruit me after some back and forth exchanges

beyelzu
29 May 08, 12:43:54 PM
unvote, vote jacey

Spenser
29 May 08, 12:44:01 PM
im kind of irritated by the quote cuz its cheating, i mean shit man you changed one word

Just cause your stream of though writing is as simple as describing what you said, it is not a direct quote. Part of what you said was the title of the PM, I didn't mention the part where you said to just kill you later nor is the wording exact.

Jacey
29 May 08, 12:45:14 PM
f u man ftw lol

Spenser
29 May 08, 12:45:37 PM
and are you evil???

i mean just fyi

the subject line was whose henry, he paraphrased a small piece of it but he mostly quoted me.

I hope for your sake you can't get god killed for quoting your own PM but that would be fucking hilarious. :laugh:

beyelzu
29 May 08, 12:46:13 PM
it would be no doubt about it

beyelzu
29 May 08, 12:47:21 PM
f u man ftw lol

stfu wolf boy

Jacey
29 May 08, 12:48:27 PM
vote beyelzudasuasdf

he's a dick. look at him

the WORST elf
29 May 08, 12:49:21 PM
unvote ES, vote Beyelzu.

Spenser
29 May 08, 12:50:18 PM
btw, spenser i sent a similar pm to jacey and he said that he would recruit me after some back and forth exchanges

What exactly did he say?

Tears On My Dong
29 May 08, 12:52:53 PM
and are you evil???

i mean just fyi

beyelzu is dead and was a werewolf.

SkepticTank
29 May 08, 12:53:15 PM
unvote; vote Jacey

that's fucked up play, Bey

Spenser
29 May 08, 12:55:52 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and the wolves really blew it cause Jacey just before this admitted to me that he somehow messed up and was a wolf. Him and bey tried this shit before and failed now they extra blew it.

Unvote: Vote: Jacey Final

th1nk3r
29 May 08, 12:56:33 PM
lololololololololol

the WORST elf
29 May 08, 12:56:56 PM
unvote bey, vote jacey

beyelzu
29 May 08, 12:57:08 PM
and are you evil???

i mean just fyi

beyelzu is dead and was a werewolf.

you have to be fucking kidding me it was my own pm.

i said it, spenser paraphrased my post

fuck this

Tears On My Dong
29 May 08, 12:57:44 PM
Don't post in the game thread.

beyelzu
29 May 08, 12:57:50 PM

and the wolves really blew it cause Jacey just before this admitted to me that he somehow messed up and was a wolf. Him and bey tried this shit before and failed now they extra blew it.

yeah i wasnt expecting a bullshit godkill

your gets to stay of course

Spenser
29 May 08, 12:58:23 PM
spenser paraphrased my post

:durr:

Jacey
29 May 08, 12:58:46 PM
Witch, Please PM me.

beyelzu
29 May 08, 12:59:09 PM
no worries of that im out

beyelzu
29 May 08, 12:59:50 PM
spenser paraphrased my post

:durr:

and yet you quoted most of it, you paraphrased parts of it

see the point?

and now im really gone

th1nk3r
29 May 08, 01:04:34 PM
bey has a history of shooting himself in the foot, but this was too much :laugh:

vote jacey

jamesbannon
29 May 08, 01:05:02 PM
unvote; vote Jacey final

heh :D

ELV
29 May 08, 01:06:46 PM
unvote; vote jacey

I thought that today's happenings were a bit :retard:ed

SkepticTank
29 May 08, 01:08:56 PM
Witch, Please PM me.

Everyone PM Jacey claiming witch.

Sentinel
29 May 08, 01:12:34 PM
unvote; vote jacey

This is humor.

sonofsyd
29 May 08, 01:15:41 PM
WTF?

vote Jacey

Jacey
29 May 08, 01:15:52 PM
i am cry

Ensign Steve
29 May 08, 01:27:19 PM
WTF?! Why are we voting for Jacey if beyelzu was a wolf? Wouldn't we want to do the opposite of what he wanted?

SkepticTank
29 May 08, 01:27:40 PM
For the record..

Jacey voted Beyelzu then damian
Beyelzu voted LuisGarcia then Matt then Jacey

So I'm FOSing damian, Luis and Matt since it appears they were trying to cover for each other.

damian voted Ensign Steve; beyelzu; Jacey (switched to beyelzu just before he got godsmacked then Jacey after)
Luis never voted for lynch
Matt voted me (when I had volunteered for night 2 lynch) then switched to beyelzu long before all the weird shit happened.

So now, I'm very suspicious of Matt. Not so much Luis & damian.

jamesbannon
29 May 08, 01:28:31 PM

ES, from here. That plus Jacey just asked the witch to PM him.

Matt
29 May 08, 01:29:15 PM
For all you morons agreeing with beyelzu, it's freaking obvious how incredibly scum he is this game.

vote beyelzu final

SkepticTank
29 May 08, 01:29:56 PM
WTF?! Why are we voting for Jacey if beyelzu was a wolf? Wouldn't we want to do the opposite of what he wanted?

Not if they were working together and trying to set us up all along...

Witch, Please PM me.

Tenuous
29 May 08, 01:30:18 PM
vote jacey

Easy day 1 for once :)

ELV
29 May 08, 01:30:21 PM
lol, matt is slow

bey is dead already

th1nk3r
29 May 08, 01:30:23 PM
For all you morons agreeing with beyelzu, it's freaking obvious how incredibly scum he is this game.

vote beyelzu final

moron yourself, bey is already dead :shifty:

SkepticTank
29 May 08, 01:30:53 PM

vote beyelzu final

It's really obvious after you read the rest of the thread, Matt-wolf.

Matt
29 May 08, 01:31:54 PM

vote beyelzu final

Okay, I wasn't reading the peanut gallery thread. Perhaps it should have been mentioned in this thread.

So I can't vote for a dead guy then.

the WORST elf
29 May 08, 01:33:04 PM
For the record..

Jacey voted Beyelzu then damian
Beyelzu voted LuisGarcia then Matt then Jacey

So I'm FOSing damian, Luis and Matt since it appears they were trying to cover for each other.

damian voted Ensign Steve; beyelzu; Jacey (switched to beyelzu just before he got godsmacked then Jacey after)
Luis never voted for lynch
Matt voted me (when I had volunteered for night 2 lynch) then switched to beyelzu long before all the weird shit happened.

So now, I'm very suspicious of Matt. Not so much Luis & damian.

th1nk3r says what?

Ensign Steve
29 May 08, 01:33:25 PM
ES, from here. That plus Jacey just asked the witch to PM him.

Oh, okay, thanks. I'm still suspicious of Matt, too, though. Town usually pays better attention.

unvote: Matt

trillian
29 May 08, 01:34:31 PM
well that makes it easy.....

He is cry...
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c11/wowbaggert/laurencry.jpg

Matt
29 May 08, 01:35:01 PM

vote beyelzu final

Okay, I wasn't reading the peanut gallery thread. Perhaps it should have been mentioned in this thread.

Somehow I read every post except for tear's on the last page. I apologize.

Please note that I was calling out beyelzu as scum before any of this stuff went down.

I didn't catch that bey had been god-killed, and from the context of things I was reading, you all switched your votes to Jacey based on something he said.

Sorry, I'll pay more attention in the future.

vote Jacey

SkepticTank
29 May 08, 01:35:31 PM

Not even if he's a fellow wolf, wolf.
http://www.rantsnraves.org/showthread.php?p=343446#post343446

P.S. that's in this thread.

SkepticTank
29 May 08, 01:37:02 PM
Please note that I was calling out beyelzu as scum before any of this stuff went down.

Yes please note that, since that was the wolves plan all along.